Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Ahhh no problem :LOL:

I'm curious how to make a dress work, what parts would a dress need?
Body top, bot, legs, arms and feet

Also if you need any hair tell me and I'll try to do it
Right now i'm freestyle

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Ahhh no problem :LOL:

I'm curious how to make a dress work, what parts would a dress need?
Body top, bot, legs, arms and feet

Also if you need any hair tell me and I'll try to do it
Right now i'm freestyle
like the original, i guess i going to work with a layers system like, layer 0 = skin (naked body) layer 1= under wear (socks, fishnets, collars), layer 2 = normal clothes, boots. layer 3 = cum spots

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
View attachment 941300

View attachment 941301

I really like your backgrounds, but I notice it's a little narrower than mys. i dont know if is ok or if this can expand it a little bit
i like both dimentions, I leave it to you whether to leave it at that or widen it a little
annex the ones I'm using as a reference if you want.

could you remove too , on the office screen the chair?

View attachment 941322

View attachment 941323
No problem, will fit the backgrounds to your wish size and give you them again. : ) But... which office do you mean? Bank02 or Reception?
And your pictures got 2 different sizes. So which one do you want? 1276x841 or 1085x905?

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Haircuts template updated, and female body templater(for clothes) added.

you can find the instructions too at the firts post

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
No problem, will fit the backgrounds to your wish size and give you them again. : ) But... which office do you mean? Bank02 or Reception?
And your pictures got 2 different sizes. So which one do you want? 1276x841 or 1085x905?
I prefer the 1276 x 841.

well i call office to this screen hehe, is just remove the chair.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Are these thicc bodies I'm seeing in the screenshots an option, or the only figure available? Just asking because they don't really do it for me, although I understand a lot of people like them. Would like an option for something closer to Corta's original template, maybe a way to toggle body type for each girl in the wardrobe function so everyone can be happy.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Are these thicc bodies I'm seeing in the screenshots an option, or the only figure available? Just asking because they don't really do it for me, although I understand a lot of people like them. Would like an option for something closer to Corta's original template, maybe a way to toggle body type for each girl in the wardrobe function so everyone can be happy.
Yes there will be other body options later too. The creator of that project was just trying out the maximum, possible body size if I've understood it correctly.

Reactions: Seagalogy and SenPC

RexCage

May 19, 2019
Yes there will be other body options later too. The creator of that project was just trying out the maximum, possible body size if I've understood it correctly.
I'm pretty sure he was building to his preference and was going to add other body types further into development if I'm not mistaken.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
There you go... was able to remove that chair for you. : ) But I have a question: how is the female hero now able to masturbate and level up her dildo? I mean she'll need it for sex with other women...
And I've added 2 versions for the outdoor backgrounds because personally I thought with a bit more pixels it would look more natural. But it's your decision ofc again which one you prefer to use.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jttth and quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
they don't really do it for me
from "aoi todo": you're boring fushiguro :cry: (jujutsu no kaisen).

but dont worrie, i have planned add the others bodys in futures releases, is posible for demo 6 or 7 i tried atleas add the normal one.

• Haha
Reactions: SenPC

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
There you go... was able to remove that chair for you. : ) But I have a question: how is the female hero now able to masturbate and level up her dildo? I mean she'll need it for sex with other women...
And I've added 2 versions for the outdoor backgrounds because personally I thought with a bit more pixels it would look more natural. But it's your decision ofc again which one you prefer to use.
ty very much!!!
A little bit of punk

game updated with the background , haircuts, and sister clothes

delta00
I'm afraid that right now the skeleton only supports what it can fit into the size of the image, right now this type of clothing or skirts is not able to handle them. however in the future I will look at how to support to this!

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
ty very much!!!

game updated with the background , haircuts, and sister clothes

delta00
I'm afraid that right now the skeleton only supports what it can fit into the size of the image, right now this type of clothing or skirts is not able to handle them. however in the future I will look at how to support to this!
You are welcome and I've tested your newest version fast.
Seems like you aren't really interested in the "foggy" effects. Should I simply give you unedited (except for cutting out menu parts) screenshots instead with your wish size of 1276x841?
And please... thanks to delta00 's awesome punk hair update (really love that style! :D ) I would like to see even more different hair colors in your menu. Even artificial colors, I mean colorful punk hairs aren't unusual and most women love to color their hairs anyways. ;)

And alright, here you go with the unedited versions but be warned: the original jungle sea one looks like crap: like an Atari Pitfall background but less charming! XD

Last edited:
Reactions: jttth and delta00

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
[QUOTE="( o )( o )[/QUOTE]

I don't know exactly what you mean by that colored 2 examples.

Modified hair because it was very overloaded with irrelevant details in the game

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
[QUOTE="( o )( o )
I don't know exactly what you mean by that colored 2 examples.

Modified hair because it was very overloaded with irrelevant details in the game
[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot but I meant the hair color function in game. ;) I mean in the character creation itself you are able to color the hair and eye color of your hero. And there it should be more hair colors available. Is at least my opinion...

Anyways: new backgrounds for you, soon I will be able to offer all available Simbro backgrounds.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Had to create 2 layers but this way anyone can color the hair as they want.

Simple and funny.
I could do the same with the rest of the hair but I should lower the details to make it faster

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes