Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Well... the original background I have to make anyways. I mean it's nothing more then a ingame screenshot which gets a bit edited so... will you give the original one and the smokey ones for the future, sure. : ) And about your bartender looks: I've created her in Simbro, could give you the details how to create her in Simbro itself. Maybe that helps you for a template?
What I'm not sure about is how to make the hair of the bartender since I can't find it in the sprites. And as I said I imitated it without looking at the photo of the original as a reference I will try to improve it another day

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
What I'm not sure about is how to make the hair of the bartender since I can't find it in the sprites. And as I said I imitated it without looking at the photo of the original as a reference I will try to improve it another day
Yeah only found her hairs with that "Spongebob" cheat too. It's for sure Tifa Lockhart's hair style. Guess Margo should be some kind of hippy version of her. I mean they are both even bartenders, so...

Schwarzguy

Jul 24, 2017
Holy cow! I used to love this game and I returned a few weeks ago. And then bang, I found a mod that fixed some aspects of the game and then this. I'll keep an eye on it for sure. I wish you a ton of luck with this project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
ty very much again!
You are very welcome. :) It's the least I can do for you but... I have to mention two problems:
1. Strangely in no version of mine (2.7,2.7a,2.7b and 2.7bMod) it's possible anymore to peek into the private room of the strip bar. Therefore I can't take a screenshot of that place. In emergency cases we have to do what I want to mention in point 2:
2. For new places we would need to make completely new rooms and decorations. I think it's possible to use the original objects and edit other backgrounds of the original game a bit for making "new" places. But ofc that's a small barrier for your creative freedom. Could try to copy their "drawing" style if there is no other way and just hope that it doesn't look too different for the gamers.

• Love

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
1 horrible hair
2 stunning hair looks like egyptian style
3 can improve, is what I just did especially with the ponytail that was very short

By the way I see that you are a man of culture

PD: those nipples need a touch up

• Haha

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

Next ones. ^^
I really like your backgrounds, but I notice it's a little narrower than mys. i dont know if is ok or if this can expand it a little bit
i like both dimentions, I leave it to you whether to leave it at that or widen it a little
annex the ones I'm using as a reference if you want.

could you remove too , on the office screen the chair?

hqFondo.png

slumScreen.png

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
hair number 3 looks too small but I think you could just enlarge don't loses a lot of quality, long hair 2 intend to modify for the sex scene it look too bad.

bigger weight bonuses

Last edited:
Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
about the haircut I suspect that the problem is not that it is small, but that when I change the template to add the body above, it is possible that I mistakenly moved the face and now you notice something out of place, I will try to correct it in a while

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes