Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mythyic

Feb 27, 2019
What are those alphabetically named folders and classes supposed to do? If they are important, you might have some problems in the future. The original game already gave me a headache with it's coding, it had so many classes and complexities. There were no comments either so I had no clue how the coder even knew what most of his code did.

Apr 30, 2017
Guys, How did you feel the duration of the fighting? Is it correct or is it going too slow?

as I said the other day I came from playing Karrin`s prision and I'm somewhat traumatized with that (each battle is like 15 min)
the speed between animations is fine but the animations itself I felt like they were a bit too fast

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
What are those alphabetically named folders and classes supposed to do? If they are important, you might have some problems in the future. The original game already gave me a headache with it's coding, it had so many classes and complexities. There were no comments either so I had no clue how the coder even knew what most of his code did.
oh no no, the source code is not that awfull.

I hope it does not offend you, but at the time of compiling the executable I configured it that way so that it would make reading more pleasant to third parties

however it is not perfect and with some patience you can decipher what code do

the speed between animations is fine but the animations itself I felt like they were a bit too fast
is it very fast for all animations? Or do you say it because of the seduction and taunt animations?
I thought the attack and other animation was similar to the original game
(however it is not complicated to change the animation speed)
what I meant if the fight in general has an acceptable duration, or is slow and boring

Can't tell you my opinion about the demo. Like you know it's not working for me.
is true, since demo2 i said i was going to check what happend with linux and I didn't.

this week I'll get a portable linux to test it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019

I hope it does not offend you, but at the time of compiling the executable I configured it that way so that it would make reading more pleasant to third parties

is it very fast for all animations? Or do you say it because of the seduction and taunt animations?
what I meant if the fight in general has an acceptable duration, or is slow and boring

is true, since demo2 i said i was going to check what happend with linux and I didn't.

Thank you very much. And I have a question to all of you: what was the idea of the gym? I did recognize that you are able to gain there 3 xps per session which is really a bad joke because you are able to earn way more with sex and/or fights. And the option called "speak to instructor" doesn't do anything. Does anyone knows what the idea about that "speaking to the gym instructor" thing was?

Sep 16, 2020
Thank you very much. And I have a question to all of you: what was the idea of the gym? I did recognize that you are able to gain there 3 xps per session which is really a bad joke because you are able to earn way more with sex and/or fights. And the option called "speak to instructor" doesn't do anything. Does anyone knows what the idea about that "speaking to the gym instructor" thing was?
If I remember correct there was to be a male and female instructor and they would swap every day. As for what they would have been used for there was some images of sex in the gym but other than that no idea. Sorry if it's not much just woke up. XD

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
If I remember correct there was to be a male and female instructor and they would swap every day. As for what they would have been used for there was some images of sex in the gym but other than that no idea. Sorry if it's not much just woke up. XD
Well I guess I got the picture, thanks. ^^"

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
I use Linux and that java player here: jre1.8.0_271.

Well... I can understand that it makes fun to search for the perfect hookers around but... if you would make that beauty surgery very expensive, then players would still be motivated to search around instead. But okay, do what's the best in your eyes. But hopefully it will be possible to get some fantasy ladies in your brothel too, like demon-hookers etc. ;) Elves are already available in the usual Simbro game but other fantasy ladies you have to create with the "Spongebob" cheat code.

Oh!! I got suddenly another idea: recruiting the bar lady Margo for your own bar! Could be the perfect excuse to do naughty stuff later with her... attached an image of her just for the case.
2p9.png

for me now she is the owner

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
It's funny, the only memory I have is entering, not finding anyone, not being able to leave and having to restart the game because saving game has not work for me.

well i dont have idea what original autor was planing for this. but is not a problem, a gym allways gives a lot of play at the level of erotic argument.

At a practical level, one of the useful things I see is being able to recruit npc with high muscle stats

I also need to ask you about when you try to open the game in linux, you don't use wine?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It's funny, the only memory I have is entering, not finding anyone, not being able to leave and having to restart the game because saving game has not work for me.

well i dont have idea what original autor was planing for this. but is not a problem, a gym allways gives a lot of play at the level of erotic argument.

At a practical level, one of the useful things I see is being able to recruit npc with high muscle stats

I also need to ask you about when you try to open the game in linux, you don't use wine?
Well the original Simbro games I do open with "PlayOnLinux". But that's using wine in the end too I guess. If I try to open your version with wine, I'll get that error message: "This applicatin requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.8"
Therefore I've tried to download in the Java site itself the program "jre1.8.0_271". Inside there is a data called "javaws". So I right click on your game, choose "javaws" and get the error message (sorry freely translated because I don't use an English computer): "Can't start application"
Then I got the choice between "ok" and "details". If I click "details" I'll get that information here (will translate it too): "
CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Requested Data/URL can't be loaded: /home/"myname"/Downloads/SimbroReloaded/SimbroReloadedDemo4.exe]
at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.access$000(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: File too large
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
... 5 more"

Apr 30, 2017

the animations looked too fast for me but for real, that doesn't bother me too much

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Was finally able to test it too. :) But... in Linux the animations aren't fast. They are okay with the speed. But about the first sex animation: it looks like the guy carefully sticks his dick inside of her over and over again. Would be okay for the first time but after that he should pound her faster and without removing his cock from her. X) And I really like that you've added 2 more cool hairs: Mohawk and "orc" ponytail but please don't forget adding beards later. ^^ About the standing animation: it would look alright without the suddenly "getting hit" animation which happens only with male charas. The standing animation of the female characters are well done. :) Oh sorry, almost forgot: the punching animation should be a bit faster. Would look more like an attack then...

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
little update: demo4.2 launcher released on .jar extencion (friendly for linux/windows users) more info at changelog

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
dont worrie about animation, i made it for testing purposes (like the logic of switch animations, integrate sex and battle, etc etc) it will be improve in future demos

Reactions: severinodearacaju

bakepcer

Feb 19, 2018
Hi, this will be my favorite game but there is no android version, and unfortunately i don't have a pc. Will there be an android version in the future? Thanks.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Hi, this will be my favorite game but there is no android version, and unfortunately i don't have a pc. Will there be an android version in the future? Thanks.
<--- Maybe that site could help you out?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
As the game still does not have enough content to call it version, I do not see much sense generating the launcher for other platforms (such as android or ios) in future versions I will

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes