Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I just can't start building a house from the roof. XD
I mean technically you could, but your living room would be in the attic and the front door would be on the first floor. :D

One thing I would ask though if you could, and that's to leave Alice as the ultimate goal, similar to the original game. Turning her into a working girl right from the start would break her character IMO.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
( o )( o ) ty very much for help me with that!

I would love know about what about the body imbalance issue.

about what soon in the next demo, at the firts post i am writing my actual work progress.

for everybody:
I know we all hope to see more fapeable content, but this game is not exactly a graphic novel. (I would like nothing more than to do only sex stuff) but there is much to code before.

in general you guys must understand that a game requires an infrastructure on which to sustain itself. Besides, it is a game that is being created from scratch and it take time.

I just can't start building a house from the roof. XD

just in case it's misunderstood. It is not that I am ignoring all your comments and suggestions, it is simply that it is not yet the time to address them.
About the sexual stuff: would like to see a place where you are able to do threesome stuff. Maybe that improved bed room of the main chara? I only know the showers so far which you are able to enter as a female player and invite your male group if they are in your team and as a payment if the money debt people arrive (as a female player again ofc). And because you showed that picture of a battle rape situation: I think there it could be possible too to add more sex contents. X)
And ofc you are welcome, will try to help you as much as I can do. Is the least I can do.

Reactions: quarzo

RexCage

May 19, 2019
I think for the body imbalance he's talking about how disproportionate The thighs and Boobs are compared relative to everything else I noticed it, but figured it was a taste type of thing

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I think for the body imbalance he's talking about how disproportionate The thighs and Boobs are compared relative to everything else I noticed it, but figured it was a taste type of thing
In the original game there were different body types. Guess it will become here the same? Maybe even more...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
he's talking about how disproportionate The thighs and Boobs are compared relative to everything else I noticed it, but figured it was a taste type of thing
I am interested in knowing that it can be improved, because for example something that also displeases me is that the hands, forearms and arms are too thin I will change them to be more symmetrical

what about the new body? exactly is my fetish, it is because to have the opportunity, to create the girls, for me they should be
these extra ticc girls (vouptuous, big legs, ass and tits) i dont, know, some like haydee

sample_b7c90965c8797c87c5c6d9b0f5634d9464c8ee61.jpg

were different body types. Guess it will become here the same? Maybe
a will try in a future add the other body sizes like the males

I also said it at other times, when the main skeleton is more or less completed, I will share the templates in case someone has preferences for another type of body and wants to help speed up the work of adapting any of the other 3 and their corresponding clothes (normal , slim and chuby). to do it is only to have photoshop(pirate of course) and play to square the sizes. but is something that I will explained better when that day arrives

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I am interested in knowing that it can be improved, because for example something that also displeases me is that the hands, forearms and arms are too thin I will change them to be more symmetrical

what about the new body? exactly is my fetish, it is because to have the opportunity, to create the girls, for me they should be
these extra ticc girls (vouptuous, big legs, ass and tits) i dont, know, some like haydee

View attachment 928416

I also said it at other times, when the main skeleton is more or less completed, I will share the templates in case someone has preferences for another type of body and wants to help speed up the work of adapting any of the other 3 and their corresponding clothes (normal , slim and chuby). to do it is only to have photoshop(pirate of course) and play to square the sizes. but is something that I will explained better when that day arrives
<--- I am very happy with that program and it's for free. ;) But another topic: I am not sure if I am the only one but I would like to see female orcs too not only male ones. X)

RexCage

May 19, 2019
My recommendation I don't know much about developing or how hard it would be is to make it like the original where you could choose the size and just include some that are on the thicker side for your preference. I know I personally prefer somewhere in the middle not too big but not too small either. That's what would be the best solution in terms of fixing problems, but again I don't know how hard that would actually be to code into the game so you do whatever you think should be done while taking the comments from others into consideration.

Apr 30, 2017

View attachment 928416

I can do the the other bodies, besides writing, I'm also a graphic designer

corte-art deco.png

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Little Feedback, since the last friday i have completed a stable battle system, but for testing purposes i am creating the player and enemyparty when you enter to the slum (this process read the skeletons from the disk) when i generate the exe, i notice this provoke a huge delay of 3-4 secs when you press the button from go to slums, end the battle or just press to wait (because these options reload the slums screen)
when i figure what is the way to fix this, i will upload the demo4.

I could do it this week but I met the game Karryn`s Prision. is cool but too slow and grindi

Reactions: severinodearacaju

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well, was fast to fix.

DEMO4 Released.

all the battles 3 vs 3. the partys are generated ramdonly in each battle. if you health fall to 0, you can back to the office and End day for restore stats

obviously the system must be improved. but any suggestion or incident that you find, report it is welcome

I also plan to balance the fight to make it a little faster.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Damn... my java player won't open that file because it's too big and I can't find a way to convert your demo into an executable standalone file...

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh I have a suggestion about the strip/bar club later in the game:
1. Sometimes you are able to see the hookers sucking cocks of their clients in the bar. Would like to see the bartender getting fucked too sometimes. Maybe even adding some other poses instead of blowjobs only.
2. Would be neat if the pole dancers could get fucked too right at the pole. Maybe with unique poses which are only available at the pole.
3. If you are playing a female "hero", you are able to dance at the pole too. Therefore I would like to see the same sex option too then on her like I've mentioned in the 2nd point. ^^

And another idea I had in my past about the hospital: adding more then breast operations there as an option. I mean it should be possible to change the looks of your workers without a "Spongebob" cheat code. Maybe even adding a barber store?

Hopefully I don't bug you with all of my ideas. X)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Damn... my java player won't open that file because it's too big and I can't find a way to convert your demo into an executable standalone file...
what system do you use? if is win/linux is just install a java jre

Oh I have a suggestion about the strip/bar club later in the game:
1. Sometimes you are able to see the hookers sucking cocks of their clients in the bar. Would like to see the bartender getting fucked too sometimes. Maybe even adding some other poses instead of blowjobs only.
2. Would be neat if the pole dancers could get fucked too right at the pole. Maybe with unique poses which are only available at the pole.
3. If you are playing a female "hero", you are able to dance at the pole too. Therefore I would like to see the same sex option too then on her like I've mentioned in the 2nd point. ^^

And another idea I had in my past about the hospital: adding more then breast operations there as an option. I mean it should be possible to change the looks of your workers without a "Spongebob" cheat code. Maybe even adding a barber store?

Hopefully I don't bug you with all of my ideas. X)
I agreed the firts 3 points, about the barber shop make sense but hunt the perfect companions if spawn around the town is part of the fun too .

mmmm i will think about that

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
what system do you use? if is win/linux is just install a java jre

I agreed the firts 3 points, about the barber shop make sense but hunt the perfect companions if spawn around the town is part of the fun too .

mmmm i will think about that
I use Linux and that java player here: jre1.8.0_271.

Well... I can understand that it makes fun to search for the perfect hookers around but... if you would make that beauty surgery very expensive, then players would still be motivated to search around instead. But okay, do what's the best in your eyes. But hopefully it will be possible to get some fantasy ladies in your brothel too, like demon-hookers etc. ;) Elves are already available in the usual Simbro game but other fantasy ladies you have to create with the "Spongebob" cheat code.

Oh!! I got suddenly another idea: recruiting the bar lady Margo for your own bar! Could be the perfect excuse to do naughty stuff later with her... attached an image of her just for the case.

Reactions: Seagalogy
Apr 30, 2017
I use Linux and that java player here: jre1.8.0_271.

Well... I can understand that it makes fun to search for the perfect hookers around but... if you would make that beauty surgery very expensive, then players would still be motivated to search around instead. But okay, do what's the best in your eyes. But hopefully it will be possible to get some fantasy ladies in your brothel too, like demon-hookers etc. ;) Elves are already available in the usual Simbro game but other fantasy ladies you have to create with the "Spongebob" cheat code.

Oh!! I got suddenly another idea: recruiting the bar lady Margo for your own bar! Could be the perfect excuse to do naughty stuff later with her... attached an image of her just for the case.

..or you could buy the bar and another establishments so you can become the big boss of Hooktown :WeSmart: (that should be the main goal of the game, I guess)

Also, I have some ideas for new characters and events

the lost daughter/son - that should bring some incest-like content to the game but instead of being your real offspring, in later game you discover that they were in fact son/daughter of another men/woman but only after the taboo part (and for that I thought about a sit on my lap hardon event or waking up in the middle of the night after sleeping together on the same bed)

marriage - later in the game you could marry with julia, alice or another char and, as subevent, there would be sneaky sex for cheating/cuckholding

the rival pimp - you suddenly discover that much of the thug attacks were ordered by a rival and more powerful brothel, this storyline would bring some flavor to the street action and it would result in another capture event, but this time, depending on your actions, you were the captured one (and it would result in some fendom/domination content with the rival boss seducing you or one of your loyal workers (alice or julia) sell their bodies to rescue you

mardi gras - this would be the next holiday event and it would serve to lower even more the dignity of alice or another possible new and innocent character

Betrayal - If you can't pay your workers and you have some hired thugs they will fight you and kidnap some of the main chars of your brothel for ransom, everyday passed without the pay, they will bring you to their hideout and abuse the hostages

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2017
well, was fast to fix.

DEMO4 Released.

all the battles 3 vs 3. the partys are generated ramdonly in each battle. if you health fall to 0, you can back to the office and End day for restore stats

obviously the system must be improved. but any suggestion or incident that you find, report it is welcome

I also plan to balance the fight to make it a little faster.
the graphics are much more smoother, I also liked the diversity of male chars, I would bring more female bodies ( I like chubby/thick but also like thin, average and muscular) the only buggy thing I found was kinda obvious, the strange lettering ( idk if it's because of the scripting or else (I'm not much of a programmer)

• Red Heart

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Guys, How did you feel the duration of the fighting? Is it correct or is it going too slow?

as I said the other day I came from playing Karrin`s prision and I'm somewhat traumatized with that (each battle is like 15 min)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I like the idea of rival pimps, or just other town place where you find pimps than treat you. like you are in my territory bich!
about the bar, is posible i add it with some surprise for the next version

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes