Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Tried to make my first hair with an original Simbro template (just added that ear and fixed+resized the rest) here too but... not sure if I got it right with the whole main an back part. :/
cleaning the dirt from the cutout and modified a bit

This is the result

• Love
Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
First of all, I sincerely thank you for the collaborations and encouragement that you have given me. As you may have noticed, I have not commented much on the current development during this month, this is because I have been gathering self-training, and now family for Christmas (which my free time is occupied by sharing with them and how will you know how to work on things +18 without being detected is almost mission impossible) so this month I will have a fairly low profile, and as winter holidays end I will ask for some patience. However, if I have the opportunity, I will continue to advance in the code

Thank you for improving the hair color function, quarzo. ^^ And please don't remove the possibility of the bald head. It's for sure unusual on women but that makes it even cooler in my eyes. X)
A/ I enjoy the bald option too,like the new punk hair cuts, i will try adapt some like bdsm clothes so that they look more threatening

quarzo What you do is great, a lot of people have been waiting and are probably still quietly waiting for the next updates.

Does it only seem to me that the models could use graphics from Super Deepthroat [v5.41a] [Konashion] created over the years? There are 2D, many characters and hairstyles.

What do you think about this?
A/ I did not know that game, I just saw some images in google and it looks good, I suppose that some haircut can be rescued, but the drawing of the characters for the moment I would like to keep the current ones

if you plan to implement the battle system, let me give you some summons characters as ideas
It shouldn't be a problem to give them the most appropriate stats and skills
It's just an idea
A/ get ready, I want to prepare a surprise for you, it is "Allison" if you could draw me the face of elmo and squidward with the normal skin tone of my characters I would appreciate it

I've noticed something in your demo version: you aren't using those strange frames on the side like the original creators were doing. And you had that 1276x841 solution in your mind. Therefore I could offer to you the backgrounds like in that attachment file here instead: Your wish solution but without the side frames (cutted them away). Big plus point would be a none stretched/pressed looking background (compare the blue holo sphere on the background with the demo background and you will see the difference: more round here). Just let me know if you like that idea then I will correct the other backgrounds looks too like that.
A/ Do not worry, the resolution in which you made them is perfect, I am only testing in which the gray frame is better and in which it does not, but I can adjust that myself, there is what if I would love you to do, and it is a variant of the glory hole but in clean bathrooms (no smoke effect)

I want to know the body imbalance issue are solved?
A/I did not have time to change it but I hope to correct it with relative priority

Tried to make my first hair with an original Simbro template (just added that ear and fixed+resized the rest) here too but... not sure if I got it right with the whole main an back part. :/
A/this seems good, I will try this in some hours

• Red Heart
Reactions: SenPC and delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
cleaning the dirt from the cutout and modified a bit

This is the result
Thanks a lot, buddy! :D

And @ quarzo:
"A/ Do not worry, the resolution in which you made them is perfect, I am only testing in which the gray frame is better and in which it does not, but I can adjust that myself, there is what if I would love you to do, and it is a variant of the glory hole but in clean bathrooms (no smoke effect)" - Will try my best but... let's talk about it more in detail after you've survived Christmas holidays. XD All of the backgrounds are saved in my folder and can edit them anytime and however you wish for, no problem! ;)

• Love
Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Cleaned and recolored the body parts.

PD:I notice that the head has some loose pixels
I am confused now... should I use your clean version now instead? Because I was trying to import Margo's clothing and already prepared it a bit with the old body parts...

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I am confused now... should I use your clean version now instead? Because I was trying to import Margo's clothing and already prepared it a bit with the old body parts...
Do not worry

Use the same size and shape. The clothes should be the same as with the previous body

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Do not worry

Use the same size and shape. The clothes should be the same as with the previous body
Thank you! Will try my best because resizing and fitting it is more complicated then I thought. Especially because I have to rotate too, etc...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links with all the stuff updated.

about the body i replace the only for testing the torso, hands, and right limbs, left limbs are the olds

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
links with all the stuff updated.

about the body i replace the only for testing the torso, hands, and right limbs, left limbs are the olds
My apologies, but my hairs for you look wrong. Sent to you the original ones too so you are able to compare it (original got no ears, strange Felicia style, I know). And about my Marge Simpson hair: should I cut it a bit more inside so you are able to see the ears better? Your decision, will fix it if it should disturb anybody.
And found another little mistake: if you go to the bar, the intro story message is still available on the ground part of your game.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
ouch since it is under construction same for hospital, i have hidden the dialogues but seems this drop the wrong one :p

about haircuts feel free to send me as many times as you need to test it

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes