Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Hell yes. and atleast christmast too, but for later, I need to finish several goals first
Didn't want to rush you! XD Was just curiouos if I should work on Halloween clothing for your game. ^^ Did like that event too but... the original creators made the mistake just to use two workers for the scene. I mean why buying for everyone there Halloween stuff if you only see 2 of them in the end? And here, the new Margo updates (fuck you'll need that hooker leg update too I guess). By the way: did you see the white hooker clothing too? Is a more simple one but I was surprised that something like that wasn't even in the original game available... I mean come one that's "street hooker uniform"! XD

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
They are the same as the master folder size.

They do not work?

Boob V2=oK

I need to see the rest especially arms and hands
PD:fighting position at least looks good
the leg underwear fit for both feet?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Didn't want to rush you! XD Was just curiouos if I should work on Halloween clothing for your game. ^^ Did like that event too but... the original creators made the mistake just to use two workers for the scene. I mean why buying for everyone there Halloween stuff if you only see 2 of them in the end? And here, the new Margo updates (fuck you'll need that hooker leg update too I guess). By the way: did you see the white hooker clothing too? Is a more simple one but I was surprised that something like that wasn't even in the original game available... I mean come one that's "street hooker uniform"! XD
can you re do the torso too? (is because the pelvic part seen a bit pixelate :(

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
<---- better like that?
Oh and question again: will you add hats, headwearing etc? Or should we do such things as hairs? Asking mostly because of the Halloween event later because then devil horns and witch hats were a part of it...

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
No idea, in the clothing template there was only one foot.

New:I did it fast I hope it works

It is a matter of testing.
Did you think about making a fishnet for the torso part too? Was thinking about making an Anko clothing (Naruto chara) and that would be very helpful then. ^^

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
<---- better like that?
Oh and question again: will you add hats, headwearing etc? Or should we do such things as hairs? Asking mostly because of the Halloween event later because then devil horns and witch hats were a part of it...
I prefer jewelry, earrings, necklaces and piercing

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
for now I will say no so as not to raise false hopes. However it is something that I would like to add to the skeleton in the future, but I would leave it for the end of development of the game, so I have no problem if you want to add the earrings as added to the haircuts like the punk one, or the necklaces to the torso underwear

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
for now I will say no so as not to raise false hopes. However it is something that I would like to add to the skeleton in the future, but I would leave it for the end of development of the game, so I have no problem if you want to add the earrings as added to the haircuts like the punk one, or the necklaces to the torso underwear
I imagine.

You have thought of a "special" quest with a girl of your own to join the brothel.
Will the robot girl be possible to implement it?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes