Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
delta00 @( o )( o ) ( o )( o )

I really dont understand what is happening to the legs and feets, I mean, the template is the master itself, i see the breast and others boy parts you upload fit well. but when I use the feet/legs this have more little than canvas.

feets and legs have the same canvas size, if you open both, they will join perfectly, the same concept is for the clothes.

pie.png

piemal.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: delta00

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated

Today I only had time to add the new stuff, I know here is some little problem to fix like the above you guys report, i will try tomorrow, as extra info, apparently it will be necessary to use two different breasts, since the right chest looks crooked, for example the office suit is perfect (this use right and left breast), but hookers suit that only use the one image the right chest looks bad. i guess i will make a template for chest

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
All this community involvement is really cool and good to see. A lot of us love the old game and it's good to see so many creative people stepping up to make this project successful. Circling back to an earlier post where I asked about body shapes (I appreciated the answer, quarzo ), I just wanted to put in that now is the time to start planning your content development for other body types (average and skinny) if you plan to ever do it. As you develop all of these hairstyles and outfits, make a plan to scale them to different bodies NOW, or the task will be too overwhelming and never get done down the road when you have tens of thousands of outfit combinations. I'm not asking you to include those bodies in the game now, I'm just raising the flag that now is the time to figure out how you're going to develop them, or give up on the commitment of developing them.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017

I really dont understand what is happening to the legs and feets, I mean, the template is the master itself, i see the breast and others boy parts you upload fit well. but when I use the feet/legs this have more little than canvas.

feets and legs have the same canvas size, if you open both, they will join perfectly, the same concept is for the clothes.

View attachment 949484

View attachment 949487
On my pc I see it perfect, maybe you see what I'm doing wrong(I think it is the size of the template)

( o )( o )

Hair Hinata I couldn't resist xD

New Robe Nurse

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019

View attachment 949484

View attachment 949487
Well... I am not sure if this is the answer for your problem but let me share with you my thought: for your leg + feet template I often had to resize the template. For example Margo's boots are too big, therefore I made the part below and on the left bigger (the whole screen, not the "drawing" itself).
I am only using feet templates from now on if women wear just shoes, like in that Misty clothing.
By the way: it's still strange to me, that it's not possible to see her short pants.

On my pc I see it perfect, maybe you see what I'm doing wrong(I think it is the size of the template)

( o )( o )

Hair Hinata I couldn't resist xD

New Robe Nurse
Awesome! That "Busty May" person wanted a Hinata too. But not sure how you should get her eyes? And... don't you think my "Hooker01" boots would suit better to your nurse clothing?

• Red Heart
Reactions: delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Next hooker dress (yes naked breasts).

And gave an edited Misty-torso too for the case, that you won't find a solution to give her very small pants. ^^"

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
And 2 imported hair styles of the original Simbro game (hidden in the Spongebob cheat code)
+ 2 self made hair creations.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I think body should reworked and I will try to see if I can make a better one. just tell me how to implent them in game
All this community involvement is really cool and good to see. A lot of us love the old game and it's good to see so many creative people stepping up to make this project successful. Circling back to an earlier post where I asked about body shapes (I appreciated the answer, quarzo ), I just wanted to put in that now is the time to start planning your content development for other body types (average and skinny) if you plan to ever do it. As you develop all of these hairstyles and outfits, make a plan to scale them to different bodies NOW, or the task will be too overwhelming and never get done down the road when you have tens of thousands of outfit combinations. I'm not asking you to include those bodies in the game now, I'm just raising the flag that now is the time to figure out how you're going to develop them, or give up on the commitment of developing them.
currently my roadmap is to finish the pillars of the game as soon as possible before messing with the character customization. However, you are free to submit proposals from the others body variants, which I will not implement until the day comes when I put myself to it.

really the most radical change of my version, is that the thighs are wider and the thigs are not totally parallel. (and by mistake my arms and hands were left thinner) (using the fat variant of the originals) and making that gigant navel smaller.
otherwise putting the thighs of my version in parallel, it would look just like the original

so take the opportunity to experiment with building yours and adding clothes to it to see if it really solves the problem that mine has (I think not much)
the like? it's very simple, just as I created my own body. take the body parts from the mega assets folder, built your own body (you can use the photoshop file with the full female body example from femalebodyTemplate at firts post for compare)

and when you have something upload the whole picture, at least that's how I'll know what you're looking for with the body.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
and when you have something upload the whole picture, at least that's how I'll know what you're looking for with the body.
I'm thinking wouldn't it be better to customize the boys' clothes and hair? It seems that no one is interested in changing their bodies

If you could give me the men's template, I'd get on with it. (if you want of course)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
As I wrote in a hurry, when reading me it seems that I'm angry (I'm not) XD

Nepsa

May 14, 2017
currently my roadmap is to finish the pillars of the game as soon as possible before messing with the character customization. However, you are free to submit proposals from the others body variants, which I will not implement until the day comes when I put myself to it.

really the most radical change of my version, is that the thighs are wider and the thigs are not totally parallel. (and by mistake my arms and hands were left thinner) (using the fat variant of the originals) and making that gigant navel smaller.
otherwise putting the thighs of my version in parallel, it would look just like the original

so take the opportunity to experiment with building yours and adding clothes to it to see if it really solves the problem that mine has (I think not much)
the like? it's very simple, just as I created my own body. take the body parts from the mega assets folder, built your own body (you can use the photoshop file with the full female body example from femalebodyTemplate at firts post for compare)

ok I thought maybe I can just lighten your weight on your shoulders and you can improve or do what you want from our help. and more body types for both males and females will be easier with our help.

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I'm thinking wouldn't it be better to customize the boys' clothes and hair? It seems that no one is interested in changing their bodies

If you could give me the men's template, I'd get on with it. (if you want of course)
i think it too.

for example a favor that I would like to ask you guys when you have free time is to change the hair color to the same like "pelo_1" in order to apply the color change correctly

In the case of the body, being 3 very different variants, it requires 3 different clothes, the dynamics is the same as that of the woman but x3. If you are curious I will upload the bodies in the first post in 2 min. But without the heads, I don't know if you remember I said the other day the heads are 7 (8 if we include the orc) instead of doing x7 variants of each haircut I looked for a solution so that they only needed a single haircut, instead of creating and managing 1 ... n variants. Therefore, if you want to do things with the body feel free, I have no problem, for the moment new haircuts or beards are excluded until the day comes to dedicate myself only to the skeletons of the characters(the skeleton is what read ,manage and use all this stuff).

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

Nepsa

May 14, 2017
boobs.png

I edited the boobs a little. I hope you like it.Before was good too but I made some changes. I know you will make it better in the future but maybe I can explain to you what I find good with this

Last edited:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
i just got a look at what quarzo (the creator) is planning on adding and what caught my eye was a recruiting system.

recruiting is one my favourite part of a game and now that i think about the recruiting system in the old game was really basic. it only had some traits and the lvl cap was 25 so it really felt like it they couldn't do anymore.

i would like to throw some ideas out if anyone is interested?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes