Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Perfect, thank you. ^^ Got already 2 in my mind. Just hope coats are possible though because of the skeleton animations...

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
slim thigs, nipple x2, breast trying baddly simulating the original ones. hands and forearms a bit widder

This has been getting better and better ever since you started, at a really fast pace. Don't get burned out, there are a lot of fans out there who can't want to see where this game goes.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
knees and feet the left side is very small. Right is bigger than left?

otherwise I think the rest of the body looks good (except tits of course)

New : Well this problem takes time in animations with the arm and forearm. I don't know if they could be solved

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yes, it is just random modifications for see how the rest of the body (and clothes do they behave)

An advantage that I just learn is that it will not be necessary for me to modify anything that is currently drawn
as long as they are the parts that currently exist, I mean. for example I can change the torso on the skeleton to make it look narrower or wider and it is applied to clothing. but in case of doing like the male body, that he has a muscular version that is very different from the normal and slim version. then in this case if clothes should be created according to those different body parts.

I am currently in two situations. the first is, use the 3 variants of the original and do everything in triplicate since as you can see, the shape completely changes each other.

the second, to make the torso have a unique shape, in this way the slim / normal / ticc is the same, only the width parameter changes. and for the muscular one, add the corresponding muscles within the universal form. In this way, all the clothes drawn up to now could be reused.

I do not know if I explain myself very well

oops i see i rename wrong the images, normal is for normal and slim, slim is the ticc one

these are the original game sprites/shapes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
build your own Margo
View attachment 947408
View attachment 947411 View attachment 947413 View attachment 947415 View attachment 947416 View attachment 947419 View attachment 947417 View attachment 947420 View attachment 947421 View attachment 947425 View attachment 947426

feet and hands included only on DLC

Note: some parts have joint problems such as shoulders and hips is resolved with a little of the right color.
for example nubesrojas used the same shape for add muscle

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017

otherwise I think the rest of the body looks good (except tits of course)

New : Well this problem takes time in animations with the arm and forearm. I don't know if they could be solved
other thing i going to revert is the new arm, Before it was completely straight and now it has the curve of the elbow, which stands out a lot in the animations

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Damn , now that I think about it, can I still do the same with the male body, use the body of the muscular one for the others modifying only the width? in this way we could save the time of having to do the clothes of each one

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I did not understand well :(
you say change the actual to this?
No, I'm talking about the male body male uses the same Delgado and Defauld

Body Woman I prefer original 3 bodies and modify all the clothes, the result is more spectacular

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
The original version of the female body I think only changed Thighs, Torso and Bone Arm. The leg and foot did not touch the same hands and forearm

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes