Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
holy shit. To see the first NSFW game I've ever played 5 years ago come back to life makes me shed a tear.
Keep up the good work my man, i'll be rooting for the best of this revival project.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
yesterday i cant work because the website was down x_x.
( o )( o ) delta00
just for be sure, the actual bodys are ok?, if yes i going to start to work on the female eyeslaces/eyesbrown
I love the looks of your bodies but... I wasn't able to see the improved bbw body yet in the game itself. Last version you've uploaded was still using the more flat looking belly part...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Links updated, game know manage clothes for each body type. (before all use the same default clothes). updated the new delta art.

I add to a dress/undress option for sex scenes at slum.

I love the looks of your bodies but... I wasn't able to see the improved bbw body yet in the game itself. Last version you've uploaded was still using the more flat looking belly part...
:unsure:the new one is working

Sin título.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
There are 2 office clothes where fitness is not updated

for Black_Suit repainted

Jinx feet and light hair and pigtail update

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
( o )( o ) delta00

I remember a long time ago you ask about customizable ears, do you stay whit this idea?

Another topic is the eyes, the truth was not to make them customizable, or do you just want to change the current one for another?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
The ear idea was just because we were thinking about demon, elves etc. But you were against the fantasy idea in general so I don't see any use with customizable ears. And I am fine with the eyes. Only important, customizable thing for eyes is changing the colors and you already offer that function.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes