Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
wow, the idea is very good (same forehead and ear for all), i can put it for testing
What if I have doubts is how the neck will behave in the animations of course having them unified for a single hair / beard is excellent
Thank you. : ) And well... I was doubting about the neck too. Guess will have for sure to do some editing stuff on them later... and you'll need for sure to adjust the eyes on those faces new again because I had to rotate them a bit.

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Okay... have to attach the beards on the other faces properly. Works only with 2 faces (cara1 + UniversalHead04). And the game crashes (shuts down) often during the male character creation! Recognized that during switching the faces after clicking left on one of the pink arrows. And I will have to edit the earlier, original hair styles of the guys to the new head types too. X) And could you please give me again the male, white hairs of the original versions? Don't want to recolor them again...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
however, I would like to know if the neck issue can be improved firts, especially in thinner faces. before proceeding to modify the other things already done.

right now I could think of lengthening the neck a bit on torso templates so that it is not seen in the image of the face. apart from the fact that I think you could play with the thinnest faces among these, that way even if you don't have a single image, instead of using 6 different ones, they would only be 2. I don't know what you think?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
however, I would like to know if the neck issue can be improved firts, especially in thinner faces. before proceeding to modify the other things already done.

right now I could think of lengthening the neck a bit on torso templates so that it is not seen in the image of the face. apart from the fact that I think you could play with the thinnest faces among these, that way even if you don't have a single image, instead of using 6 different ones, they would only be 2. I don't know what you think?
Hmm... the women got longer necks in their torso template... should I make it like that? But unfortunately I don't understand your idea to decrease the work of 6 faces to 2 instead?
And here you go: tried to add some necks fast for you. :)

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hmm... the women got longer necks in their torso template... should I make it like that? But unfortunately I don't understand your idea to decrease the work of 6 faces to 2 instead?
And here you go: tried to add some necks fast for you. :)
finally this was the solution (no neck)
i notice cara1 and 5 work the same beard, and cara 2,3,5,6 can share one too

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I've named every beard which is able to use for other head types. For example the beard called "Chinbeard02-UniversalHead01+03+05" is suitable for UniversalHead01(cara2), UniversalHead03(cara3) and UniversalHead05(cara6). :) cara1 + cara 5 are that similar so it's always working together with beards. ^^

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I've named every beard which is able to use for other head types. For example the beard called "Chinbeard02-UniversalHead01+03+05" is suitable for UniversalHead01(cara2), UniversalHead03(cara3) and UniversalHead05(cara6). :) cara1 + cara 5 are that similar so it's always working together with beards. ^^
oh thats explain all (i was thinking head05 was cara5 for example)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
oks links updated,

more than anything I was playing internal code, enabling some extra slots to the skeletons, and my next goal is to add a view of the back of the woman. Most of the art is updated, in principle I only have some beards pending.

-female eyebrown now change with the main hair color (less the special eyes with darker eyebrowns)
-male accesories at customization screen.

if detect any issue or stuff i forget to do pls tellme

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ( o )( o )
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes