3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Welcome to a sci-fi/cyberpunk universe where you run an adult brothel in a full brothel management simulator. Build your brothel from the ground up by adding new rooms to increase your staff capacity, keep staff happy, and provide unique services to clients. You can also customize your characters with different clothes, hairstyles, and weapons. In this game, you can earn experience points and a reputation through a turn-based combat system, running your brothel, and "interacting" with beautiful women. Level up your character and staff to better serve clients or fight off thugs. Take over the city by fighting gangs and upgrading your brothel.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: The Gentle Viking - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 0.08c
Language: English
Development Thread: Link
Other Games: The Gentle Viking Game Collection
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 4.jpg alice_gif.gif
alice_gif (1).gif 10.jpg 11.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm, I've always wondered if this kind of "rework" doesn't bring copyright issues with the original devs... And btw, what engine is this?
i think that would depend on what programmes were used to create the original, how deep original devs pockets are and if they even had the copyrights to begin with. not many here do, just think they do.

i was a bit of a fan of the first game, downloading updates through pirate bay on my not great mobile phone ;)
oh them were the days...:LOL:

looking forward to see if this one hits a nostalgia button or two
good luck dev/s

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Didn't this have NTR in the past?
to be exact, it was netorase, not netorare. netorase is, where you cuck someone else.
And to be more precise, in simbro, you were able to
"steal the secretary from the bank employer"
and
"fuck/impregnate the now married exclassmate infront of the husband by her/his/their request" (i forgot who wanted it)

other than those, I don't remember more ntr like moments, beside whoreing out your bitches

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes