4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The game is just at the beginning. Story-wise, there's no progress at all. There are no options for conversation with Alice, nor has Julia made her first appearance yet.

Shenloong91

Dec 10, 2020
I remembered this game. I really liked it when I first played it. Glad it is getting a remake. By the way, I just wish listed your work in Steam. Will purchase there once it is out! Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Richardson1

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
I dont know how you are doing with the project, but its looking good, still in bare bones, but very playable.
There are some bugs that just crash my game, but nothing that a quick save cant cover.

Thinking about this, it would be really nice to have more save pages, 6 only really limits my freedom.

Also IMO the best you can do to remake the game is build the base of everything so it works properly, add all the base systems and then make them pretty and deep later.

I wouldnt mind having just 1 line of dialogue with the basement robot and teleport to nothingness (with a button to go back)
Just so its already there to work with it, instead of building it over old code causing conflics.
I mean like you did with the bank girl and the redhead quest, they are there, unable to progress, but the base for the code is already there.

Also for my personal taste, add good variety of long thighhigs socks heels and some kind of deeper body modifier please Uwu

Reactions: Moerdertanne

fahahahasgdfa

Jul 14, 2019
Updates come out once a month and there is so little content that I don’t see the difference between version 0.4 and the current 0.9b

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes