4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Can confirm, I follow the patreon just to take a gander at the updates TGV's team makes. I don't plan on actually becoming a subscriber or playing the released versions until the game is roughly around the point where the original team abandoned it.
I frankly agree with not playing until later (unless you wanna be a "beta" tester to find bugs). I've checked some of the earlier builds to see what they're doing and I like it so far. I offered a number of suggestions of how to build from the point where Marune bailed, and TheGentleViking liked what I had to say; but I prefaced it with the fact that I didn't want to know what was going to happen. I can't truly enjoy such a game if I already know everything about it.

But, if you're concerned about not financially participating, $3/mo isn't much. Give it a go. I wanna see this game come to fruition.

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
Glad to see it hasn't been abandoned yet. Update not very satisfying though. Gonna stick to old version for the time being.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Why is development so slow? Not to sound like a dick but these assets and models arent exactly picasso's or even 3D for that matter, they are pretty basic looking.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Let's not fall for these 'resurrected' games again. SimBro, Breeding Farm, PUT, LoK are all cursed and won't ever be completed.
Why is development so slow? Not to sound like a dick but these assets and models arent exactly picasso's or even 3D for that matter, they are pretty basic looking.
1712791134798.png
it's Abelius and SplendidOstrich levels of stretching out between updates

Last edited:

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Let's not fall for these 'resurrected' games again. SimBro, Breeding Farm, PUT, LoK are all cursed and won't ever be completed.

View attachment 3528690
it's Abelius and SplendidOstrich levels of stretching out between updates
Well they DID just get started less than a year ago. And solo originally. It's too early to decide if they're milkers yet. But as Umbral Knight said, when/if they get to where Marune abandoned the original and progress beyond it, that will be a damn good guarantee that they intend to stick it out. I myself will remain hopeful. From the conversations I've had with the dev, I believe they truly intend to see it through.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Well they DID just get started less than a year ago. And solo originally. It's too early to decide if they're milkers yet. But as Umbral Knight said, when/if they get to where Marune abandoned the original and progress beyond it, that will be a damn good guarantee that they intend to stick it out. I myself will remain hopeful. From the conversations I've had with the dev, I believe they truly intend to see it through.
Abelius (who worked on LoK) started 3 years ago and only has bus groping, massage groping, and job groping harassment to show for in their new game. The supposed Breeding Season successor Breeding Farm started in 2019 and abandoned in May 2023. I don't event want to get started with the supposed LoK revives.

Also it isn't a matter of if the game is abandoned. It's become a matter on if the game gets milked dry is what's disheartening. Cloud Meadow, a game started by the artist of Breeding Season, brought in $16k a month back in 2019 and still does to this day. Still a shit game.
1712794776905.png

Just don't give into nostalgia and sub to a patreon or substar or whatever. This is a pirate site for a reason.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
You should add some specific locations for whores recruitement.

For example, a high shool/university for school chicks, a gym for sporty ones, etc...

Reactions: Aghost69

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Glad to see it hasn't been abandoned yet. Update not very satisfying though. Gonna stick to old version for the time being.
yap and from the sounds of the changelog its just bug fixes, so this shouldn't have qualified for ping on the latest update page. There was fcuk all content before so don't see wjy anyone would want to try it again if all thats changed are bug fixes

j9ac9k

Nov 23, 2018
On windows, the current version crashes on a variety of activities, I haven't figured out an exact sequence, but it's crashed multiple times when changing positions.

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
How do I trigger the bank girls event?

How do I lower Alice's dignity?
Currently there's nothing to do in the game but run a brothel for the male MC. The female MC I have yet to try, but i read there might be a shower scene and that's it. They're still laying foundations for the game and they're still missing a bunch of stuff before they can work on the stories(Alice/banker/loan sharks, my guess), they're all just placeholders atm, sadly. It's still only a demo, so it's to be expected.

Reactions: BLABACOO
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes