4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So right from the start, if you run you don't run with the girl and so get the coward tag. But if you stay you get wrecked in three hits.

I remember the first time the dev made this game and it too was near unplayable without cheats. I take it they basically did the same thing with this game too?
In the original game you were better served to get your first girls in the Bar anyway... savespamming to hire goons as soon as you had some income and only than start going to the slums for some headbashing

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
If you try to enter the shower from navigation windows you will get the black screen, its definitely a bug, however you can open the room planner window and select the shower and on it click enter to not get the black screen. My thoughts are the shower needs to be built first and somehow in the code it's got a null response on the check to see if its built.

Reactions: SenPC

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
If anyone is having trouble with the game crashing after firing an employee (I fire them when they develop negative traits), unassign them first, so they're in the pool in the very lower left in the "Stage Plan" view, then summon them and fire them. It's been working for me with no crashes that way.

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
If anyone is having trouble with the game crashing after firing an employee (I fire them when they develop negative traits), unassign them first, so they're in the pool in the very lower left in the "Stage Plan" view, then summon them and fire them. It's been working for me with no crashes that way.

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this issue. Thanks for the heads up and for the solution.

Reactions: SenPC

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
no way to cheat?
You could edit the savegame, I suppose, but you'd have to know exactly what you are doing or it will bork the save. Saves are stored at \Users\username\AppData\Local\SimbroReserection. If your javascript knowledge is solid you could edit the json files to give yourself an advantage in dialogues, I guess. But the game isn't fleshed out enough to make cheating worthwhile, yet. It's hard to lose, so far. What we have is a tech demonstration with only the brothel daily management working. There is no hiring of special characters. There's no failure to hire girls in the bar or success at negotiating whore salaries down thanks to skill stats like charm or wits. The store to purchase clothing is a location, but not activated as a store. There's no paying down your debt yet.
It's looking very positive, but it's early stages yet. Cheating your money or your stats, or your girls' stats won't make much difference.

Faldegast

Jul 15, 2019
Is it me or did the old art look better with the faces? Something feels off about the assistants face this time. Don't get me wrong it is a clear improvement overall but something just feels off to me.

faces. head options and hairstyles were really bad in the original. I was hoping for an improvment with this remake.. which I look forward to make progress.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
We typically don't post much on our development thread anymore. We try to post every other week on our Patreon and Subscribe Star (no need to subscribe).
Can confirm, I follow the patreon just to take a gander at the updates TGV's team makes. I don't plan on actually becoming a subscriber or playing the released versions until the game is roughly around the point where the original team abandoned it.

shaymus.yazen

Mar 21, 2023
Are there any new updates? Game was looking really good
V.0.08 has been published on Patreon a few days ago. I don't think it's worth playing that much as they're still working on setting up the base game (the beginning of the locked post mentions menus and the mission system)

I'm staying patient, it's nice to see they're working on the foundation first and not putting the cart before the horse

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes