4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Nothing for a month on steam. I wanna say that is because there's a big update coming, but this game carries a sort of curse, if you know what I mean.
There have been ten updates in eleven months. There's no reason to assume it's going off the rails.

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
There have been ten updates in eleven months. There's no reason to assume it's going off the rails.
There are quite many promising projects that have been either abandoned or experienced major set back. Original SimBro, Bare Backstreets, Tentacles Thrive, Arma's Quest and many more. There's no reason to assume it won't go off the rails as well.

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
There are quite many promising projects that have been either abandoned or experienced major set back. Original SimBro, Bare Backstreets, Tentacles Thrive, Arma's Quest and many more. There's no reason to assume it won't go off the rails as well.
Jesus Christ with the pessimism. Dude legit said he is in it for the money and the long haul. Posts updates and art all the time.

Reactions: SenPC

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Jesus Christ with the pessimism. Dude legit said he is in it for the money and the long haul. Posts updates and art all the time.
To be fair he wasn't the first with this kind of motivation that went down under along the road.
Though I agree that people tend to don't even give the Dev a chance to prove himself on this project

Reactions: UrbanFiction

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
Yes and those projects I mentioned, all were charity.

To be fair he wasn't the first with this kind of motivation that went down under along the road.
Though I agree that people tend to don't even give the Dev a chance to prove himself on this project
Nah man, I have fingers crossed for this one since it was one of the best adult games I played. It's just I've heard all this talk before. And talk is cheap.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

shaymus.yazen

Mar 21, 2023
Yes and those projects I mentioned, all were charity.

Nah man, I have fingers crossed for this one since it was one of the best adult games I played. It's just I've heard all this talk before. And talk is cheap.
You're right that we've seen countless (especially from western game devs) examples of games getting lost in limbo and that new game announcements should be treated with a dose of healthy scepticism, but progress on this one has been going pretty well and the dev's decision of building it again from the ground up makes me think this is not just a cash grab

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes