Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

Chissident

May 27, 2017
This will certainly surpass the original itself. Unfortunate Slavic work ethic prevailed with the original SimBro Team lol but this gives me tremendous hope! Good luck.

Reactions: TheGentleViking

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
hope soon we cna chose to play frome the female version to , i don't like to much the body type of the male

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
Do you plan to add more interaction to the capture stage of the original? For example, the first training before recruiting each other, or add a "ass on the wall" to use each other to earn money without having to recruit?

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
hope soon we cna chose to play frome the female version to , i don't like to much the body type of the male
Unfortunately, the female MC won't be available for a while due to the amount of extra work that needs to be done to implement it properly. We do plan to add different body types for the male, but we need to finish all the animations and interactions with the first body type before we move on to different body types.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Do you plan to add more interaction to the capture stage of the original? For example, the first training before recruiting each other, or add a "ass on the wall" to use each other to earn money without having to recruit?
Yes, we want to really flesh out the capture mechanics.

Reactions: Gluttonous

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I figured you'd have several faces that get used, and that some would indeed have smaller lips. Is the lipness going to be a consistent stylistic choice over all then?
With the introduction of varied facial features, we do plan to have different lip shapes/sizes. I imagine they will still be exaggerated as it's part of the artists' style, but I imagine it will be different enough that people will find something they like. With more feedback, we will likely make design changes in the future, but it's too early to really give a concrete answer.

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, we want to really flesh out the capture mechanics.
Obviously, right now you guys are the one I'm most looking forward to on this forum, and if you can open ci-en, I'd be willing to give you guys money on it. It's a shame that a sponsored site billed in dollars is beyond my means.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Where the fuck did the Alice fuckin' button go?!

That aside, happy to see scenes are already being added. I just hope we get to fuck around with Alice's "dignity" stats through cheats, like in the old SimBro. It's usually the main reason I ever revisit the old SimBro.

EDIT: Nevermind, found out you can offer her in the alley. Good luck with the project, you beautiful bastards.

Last edited:

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
I see the farm girl is back, that's cool. And the sandal-boots, not so cool lol. Maybe just go barefoot?

Nurse uniform next? Or perhaps French maid dress, but black and white?

Happy to see this is still going.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I see the farm girl is back, that's cool. And the sandal-boots, not so cool lol. Maybe just go barefoot?

Nurse uniform next? Or perhaps French maid dress, but black and white?

Happy to see this is still going.
Actually, I'm not sure which outfit is next. We are going to hold a poll on our Patreon and Subscribe Star and see what the supporters want.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Simbro ResErection Demo v0.02 is now available. Download links have been updated!

Check out our Patreon, Subscribe Star, or Discord for the Changelog! Have a look at our new $3 tier too. It gives you everything except voting power. Speaking of voting power, we have our first poll up to decide which outfit makes it into the game next! You can see the candidates in our public post.

Reactions: Aligora

S3npai_Tuba

Sep 27, 2018
Why is this game only in:
Forums > Development
And not in
Forums > Adult Games

I would have found this gem much earlier than just playing the 'Older' version