Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I have a question. How to get the new year event and recrut some men/actors ? I have check everywhere. Thx !

vmask1976

May 17, 2017
I have a question. How to get the new year event and recrut some men/actors ? I have check everywhere. Thx !
To get male actors you simply goto the Slums and keep wandering around till you see guys there instead of the hookers and girls in distress. Then, instead of fighting them, offer peace and follow the dialogue to hire them. As for the NYE event itself, you just keep summoning and talking to Alice, In the mornings IIRC. Eventually it will come up.

Edit: I forgot to note, the NYE Event WILL NOT HAPPEN, until AFTER you have the bar and someone running it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skads

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Anyone know how to take the hats off? During the holiday events you are forced to put those costumes on but afterward it doesn't look like there is any way to take the hats off, even in debug mode.

Fishdad

May 27, 2017
View attachment 5149

Overview:
An adult game brings together brothel manager trivia with sexy story lines and battles. Hire game characters to serve brothel tasks, or use them as party members to complete quests and unlock unique characters for your service. And it's not all about sex, we are trying to make it interesting like management/RPG game itself.​

Update: 25/5/2017
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows, Mac, Android
Version: 2.3b
Language: English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch
Genre: SLG, ADV, Flash, Big Tits / Big Breasts, Yuri / Lesbians, Straight

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Cheat Commands:

Download:
shared by
Thank you love this game!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone know how to take the hats off? During the holiday events you are forced to put those costumes on but afterward it doesn't look like there is any way to take the hats off, even in debug mode.
Just click the the hat in the wardrobe and it will come off, can't deselect clothes or underwear, but you can with hats.

Reactions: CuriousG08

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Just click the the hat in the wardrobe and it will come off, can't deselect clothes or underwear, but you can with hats.
Thanks for your reply, Skads! I tried clicking the on the bunny ears but they won't come off. I am probably not doing it right. :(

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for your reply, Skads! I tried clicking the on the bunny ears but they won't come off. I am probably not doing it right. :(
Are you sure you're deselecting the ears in the panel on the left? If that doesn't work, try buying another hat and deselct that.
upload_2017-5-29_7-34-41.png

Reactions: CuriousG08

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Are you sure you're deselecting the ears in the panel on the left? If that doesn't work, try buying another hat and deselct that.
View attachment 5412
Thanks again for your big help and clue to what was going on. I didn't know the actual wardrobe was hidden behind the debug panel. Once I minimized the debug panel the wardrobe appeared and I could deselect it there. Thank you so much for your help!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Any tips for a total beginner who is terrible with money and is too proud to cheat?
Day 1- Day off, Build some dorms, go get some whores and a bodyguard. Day 2~ Make whores do the sex(try and find the best match for each client, if she doesn't like him, give her a bit of money), when you can upgrade the place, put a whore in the front desk to automate it, bank = made.

Reactions: Deftera

intoforg

May 30, 2017
ty for the last release and thanks for the cheats (is so boring start without them)

Pd: sorry for my english, i need to study so much.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Any tips for a total beginner who is terrible with money and is too proud to cheat?
Day 1- Day off, Build some dorms, go get some whores and a bodyguard. Day 2~ Make whores do the sex(try and find the best match for each client, if she doesn't like him, give her a bit of money), when you can upgrade the place, put a whore in the front desk to automate it, bank = made.
To add to this, you can get Julia early and get her to be a great asset as you max out her beauty, Skill, and Charm as need be.

I recommend one girl for Charm, beauty, and Skill so you can get a one for the bar, one for regular patrons, and one for Skills. Julia is merely my closer for when all the girls run out of stamina.

The beauty in your regular rooms helps you get money faster, while the Stamina (and skill) help with the glory hole girls. For charm, that gets the guys in the bar when you get it.

Also, when you upgrade, be aware that the secretary gives most of your clients to the highest level girl. So if you want to round them out, you have to move them around.

TL;DR - Go for beauty, make one of the girls a monster girl (preferably Julia) and accumulate money which you can use to buy updates and go on dates once you automate.

Otherwise, have fun.

Reactions: Skads

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
This game creator is actually really bad just look at the progress... He isnt making any 3D animation or deep story... His game is dull but its kinda fun i can say but if you look at the progress... Its terible he is working with 2D and even with 2D he has delays... His animation engine is really simple and anyone can work with it but still it has been like year and the progress is really bad... Idk how long he will be milking 13k dolars in month but i think he will lose support from patreons.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
This game creator is actually really bad just look at the progress... He isnt making any 3D animation or deep story... His game is dull but its kinda fun i can say but if you look at the progress... Its terible he is working with 2D and even with 2D he has delays... His animation engine is really simple and anyone can work with it but still it has been like year and the progress is really bad... Idk how long he will be milking 13k dolars in month but i think he will lose support from patreons.
From the simbro team:

$13000/month is so much for a game with little progress..

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
$13000/month is so much for a game with little progress..
.... yeah it kind of is, but on the other side of the coin, you had games like firefall where they kept tossing amazing staff at it only to end up with mediocre results and no real advancement.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
If you don't consider this delay he always delivered what he promised.
Patrons are not asking for 3D stuff from him, they're asking for updates for this game so
- he proposes stuff
- patrons like the stuff he proposes so they pay him
- he delivers what he promised
IMHO he's earning his money!

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes