Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
The Game isnt dead (or abandoned). They sent a mail with the new Countdown for Version 2.5

Finally map extension is here with new locations, and party management and job assignments and daily party reports. Update will be ready in a week, check the countdown.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

snowprint26

Jul 17, 2017
The Game isnt dead (or abandoned). They sent a mail with the new Countdown for Version 2.5

Finally map extension is here with new locations, and party management and job assignments and daily party reports. Update will be ready in a week, check the countdown.

Graffy

May 5, 2017

I'm a bit skeptical - they've repeatedly missed deadlines and the updates have grown more and more infrequent.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
They really need to hire a community manager that can update people on what is happening bts, it's so stupid to go silent for a month and expect people to continue supporting something. They're a bunch of dickheads when it comes to talking to people.

Reactions: Graffy

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Pretty sure that this game like most is pretending to be a "team" and is really 1 or 2 absolute amateurs at most.

I only know 1 or 2 Patreon based developers that have even the slightest air of professionality.

Most try to fake it in the hope to fool people, others attempt to be professional but are just to inexperienced to live up to it.

Reactions: Graffy

snowprint26

Jul 17, 2017
Well theay missed the deadline it's August 10th like seriously just really got nothing in July and now this like it's just annoying

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
They really need to hire a community manager that can update people on what is happening bts, it's so stupid to go silent for a month and expect people to continue supporting something. They're a bunch of dickheads when it comes to talking to people.
They weren't always like this, but it's becoming a big problem for them when they go silent and think that people only want new stuff.

The problem is that becoming good on these ideas and executing them require a LOT of skills and it just looks like they haven't gotten those in order to make it go any further without a LOT of base skills.

The only games that seem to reach out to people and know how to run a game would be Tgirls:Conquest, DCookie (who got it by being a professional game maker before this), and Nergal simply because he was doing three games at once before finally nailing down one or two.

It's not hard. The problem is that people just don't do it and get into a game and get in over their heads. I think that's what's happening here.

Reactions: Skads and Enlightnd
Nov 23, 2016
that countdown? is that really true?

If so I hope that apart from fix some bug, put new scenes, locations, and a new option in fetishes like futas JOJOJOJO,

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
that countdown? is that really true?

If so I hope that apart from fix some bug, put new scenes, locations, and a new option in fetishes like futas JOJOJOJO,
we finally getting some chicks with dicks action that makes sense ? hue hue

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
we finally getting some chicks with dicks action that makes sense ? hue hue
I saw nothing about futas yet, i think it's just what they want to see, all i know is that there will be a neir automata event, a map update and some new locations.
The background is from Downtown.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I saw nothing about futas yet, i think it's just what they want to see, all i know is that there will be a neir automata event, a map update and some new locations.
The background is from Downtown.
if it was coming I was getting excited but what were getting now seems just a good I see 6 members in the squad that will make dressing my girls so much easier XD

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
2.4b was released, im chucking it on MEGA now. This is from their patreon.

Actually guys we have some issues with the new changes to the game design. All that new teams management with assigning to the map and processing it require to change and test most of existing pieces of code. Just because it wasn't designed to support such a functionality at first. It's like a huge overhaul to whole char placing/peeking/time processing engine. To not to bore you with technical details, we have a new version with new stuff working but old stuff broken, which makes it unplayable. So we had to revert to previous working version, with less new additions, just to present a playable version for you today. It's actually more a tech demo for new 'team management/assigning' system. So actually it's more 2.4b version then 2.5 version. Same for downtown and new event with Nier girl, but we added her in a starting characters for a new game, so you can check her model.

PS. Just a heads up, Avast flagged it as a false positive when i downloaded it.

Reactions: Cirro84 and wep
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes