Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Eh, up to you. You can't visit the hospital anymore until they fix the right side of the map.
This is not a bug. You can get to the hospital. The hospital is located in another part of the city and was moved there intentionally. But at the beginning of the game this part of the city is blocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
This is not a bug. You can get to the hospital. He is in another part of the city and was moved there intentionally. But at the beginning of the game this part of the city is blocked.
The bug happens after accessing the hospital, the map is unable to return to the other side.

Reactions: Cirro84

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Developpers are a bunch of lazy, they made a point of this "GYM" even though they could not get into it, just to look like they're working on some shit.

Reactions: Ralien

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I believe it would benefit the development of this game more if less people would shove money up the devs asses. They get 11k a month for almost doing nothing. If they would work full time on this they would not need that much time for such a puny update.
If they actually had to work for their support they would probably finish in time but how it currently is all they need to do is making small update after small update and get rich in the process

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The bug happens after accessing the hospital, the map is unable to return to the other side.
At me all works well. More than once I went to the hospital and downtown.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
tell me what you do, i can't return to the map
If you can't return to the map or get back to the other side, just close out of the game and open it again, progress saves every night.

Duude

May 24, 2017
What a buggy POS. Seriously, what's to stop someone competent from just taking this game in it's current state, renaming it "simho" or something and starting a patreon that actually deserves to be funded for releasing new content.
Not that anyone SHOULD do that, definitely NOT advocating piracy. *wink*

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What a buggy POS. Seriously, what's to stop someone competent from just taking this game in it's current state, renaming it "simho" or something and starting a patreon that actually deserves to be funded for releasing new content.
Not that anyone SHOULD do that, definitely NOT advocating piracy. *wink*
They still haven't fixed the FC flirting with the male cop, still freeze when that shit happens. It's so buggy, they should tell everyone they are going on hiatus for a bug nuke release, no new content. Just go through fixing bugs.

As for anyone taking the assets and making a "new" game out of it, they would get taken down for doing something like that and would get no where near as much money as these guys.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Damn, this game is still being made. $11,500 a month, lol.

And by the looks of it, hardly any anything has been added since I last played it.

With the right team and the right resources this could have been a great game. All well!

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes