Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do i make save file. I play the new game every time i reopen the game
Did you extract the file or are you just playing it from the .rar. When you sleep it should make a save but it won't if you do it from a zip as it's a temporary file.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
There was a cheat where you can a 100 level girl to your crew but I can't find or remember it so can any help me

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
I take it that Alice's questline is not finshed yet. I got to a point where she cuffs me to the chair and no matter what I click at the end, nothing happens. Anyone else having this?
Also what triggered Alice's gloryhole scene?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I take it that Alice's questline is not finshed yet. I got to a point where she cuffs me to the chair and no matter what I click at the end, nothing happens. Anyone else having this?
Also what triggered Alice's gloryhole scene?
A low enough Dignity and an open Gloryhole room. No Alice's questline is not yet finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JohnRustles

Assassin

May 31, 2017
Did you extract the file or are you just playing it from the .rar. When you sleep it should make a save but it won't if you do it from a zip as it's a temporary file.
I'm extract it before play and i save the game but there's no save game.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
And they delayed again, another full week.

These guys are milking the daylights out of their patreons and it's starting to get obvious they seem to have lost the only person that can actually code.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
The .sfw file is not available anymore? I try to extract it from the .exe but 5 files came out :-/

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes