• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Funny enough, I preferer 2.3b. The last public build of the game. Before game was split to two zones and various bugs started appearing.

Reactions: SenPC

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The more time i spend on this mod, the more I realize that I cant do much about how broken this game is. I dont know if i'll continue to work on this in future, but now i'm stopping at current stage.

Here's a version 0.02 of my mod.

- Repair of deadlocks in NY event start. you can now skip all character selection
- After you set roles, NY event just passes by to stage 2 (complete) and no longer blocks other events from happening. As i found out, theres some code missing and NY event cant be fired anyway.
- Deadlock on hero bedroom fixed. you can now use it freely.
- You can now enter gloryhole room, but just like with NY event, due to broken code i cant do anything more
- Proper character editing cant be restored.
- GH gym animations removed (replaced with other)
- Bar girls appear with better chance
- Theres some cheat tweaks in bar dialogs for you to find
- In cabinet cheat menu you can now drop dignity of last summoned person (using one of alice events code)

+ all the things i wrote above after v 0.01

link: Mega

P.S. saves from 2.7b and modded 2.7b work with this version
Wouldn't mind if you found the time to update your mod again at some point... ;)

Apr 21, 2019
Simbro 2.7b Art Asset Rip + Corta's Platformer Art Asset Rips
- Mega

This includes: all of the sprite files (the animations) extracted as swf files for ease of seeing how they operate; all the shapes files (aka the individual parts of the characters, cut up and ready for editing/animating) saved as png files--though if you need them as bmp files or some other file type, just ping me; all the morphshapes files (idk what these are but they're necessary) extracted as swf files; and, last, anything in the image folder that either flash project had.

xxx

Simbro versions 2.5a (the most stable) + 2.6b (next most stable, still buggy) + 2.7a (has bugs involving New Year's event)
- Mega

Here, you'll find a one-stop download for the most asked for versions of Simbro. 2.5a is considered the most stable of the builds, though it lacks much of the new content brought on through 2.6 and 2.7. Version 2.6b is the next most stable version, though 2.6 in and of itself was very buggy and prone to crashing. Version 2.7a is also buggy, especially with everything involving the New Year's Eve event, but can be used with 2.7b to hot-swap saves around the event if you want to play through them.

xxx

If anyone were to want to continue the Simbro project, I'll go ahead and volunteer to write/script/plan whatever you'd like the game to be (not script as in program it; I'm just a writer), but also feel that I have to bring up this statement written by , the original artist who created many of the art assets the Simbro team was using:

[Corta's character template] is my bootleg sprite-sheet of playshape's models with a huge amount of community and personal artwork. currently being used by several developers like the , but my assets are no longer open-source and we are in no way connected.
If you're interested in picking up the project/finishing the game/fixing the mess the original team left, then shoot me line. I also recommend using v2.5a and building out from there, as it's the version with (afaik) the least amount of fuckery.
Hey am interested to reboot the game, your mega link is down. Mind creating another one?

diokage

May 1, 2020
Simbro 2.7b Art Asset Rip + Corta's Platformer Art Asset Rips
- Mega

This includes: all of the sprite files (the animations) extracted as swf files for ease of seeing how they operate; all the shapes files (aka the individual parts of the characters, cut up and ready for editing/animating) saved as png files--though if you need them as bmp files or some other file type, just ping me; all the morphshapes files (idk what these are but they're necessary) extracted as swf files; and, last, anything in the image folder that either flash project had.

xxx

Simbro versions 2.5a (the most stable) + 2.6b (next most stable, still buggy) + 2.7a (has bugs involving New Year's event)
- Mega

Here, you'll find a one-stop download for the most asked for versions of Simbro. 2.5a is considered the most stable of the builds, though it lacks much of the new content brought on through 2.6 and 2.7. Version 2.6b is the next most stable version, though 2.6 in and of itself was very buggy and prone to crashing. Version 2.7a is also buggy, especially with everything involving the New Year's Eve event, but can be used with 2.7b to hot-swap saves around the event if you want to play through them.

xxx

If anyone were to want to continue the Simbro project, I'll go ahead and volunteer to write/script/plan whatever you'd like the game to be (not script as in program it; I'm just a writer), but also feel that I have to bring up this statement written by , the original artist who created many of the art assets the Simbro team was using:

[Corta's character template] is my bootleg sprite-sheet of playshape's models with a huge amount of community and personal artwork. currently being used by several developers like the , but my assets are no longer open-source and we are in no way connected.
If you're interested in picking up the project/finishing the game/fixing the mess the original team left, then shoot me line. I also recommend using v2.5a and building out from there, as it's the version with (afaik) the least amount of fuckery.
Link to assets is dead

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
why did this game got abandoned?

This was actually a great game and I used to follow it for a while. Is there any other new game or any more updates???

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
why did this game got abandoned?

This was actually a great game and I used to follow it for a while. Is there any other new game or any more updates???
TLDR on the theory is that the original developer got pushed out by someone else, who then milked it until they got bored / weren't making enough money anymore. Then they disappeared, leaving a buggy mess for the last released version.

There have been a couple of projects to remake it, one of which recently released the first demo, which has a separate thread.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
do you know which one is it? demo?

TLDR on the theory is that the original developer got pushed out by someone else, who then milked it until they got bored / weren't making enough money anymore. Then they disappeared, leaving a buggy mess for the last released version.

There have been a couple of projects to remake it, one of which recently released the first demo, which has a separate thread.

geogy22

Oct 13, 2017
Someone said 2.7b save can be used with the tcast mod... I can find the save for 2.7b... where's the save for tcast 2.7b?

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
I used the mega link to download the mod, but when I tried to open it, it gave me an error that the application is damaged, but it appears that others aren't having this issue. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
do you know how to increase character status limit from 25 to 100 ? i've been fiddling around with the game and the decompiler but nothing works T_T

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes