namasteee

Nov 4, 2023
Hi Im using macOS and I downloaded this app but it says it can't open this one. Is there any solution for this problem? PLZ...

Hardor

May 29, 2020
IF somebody is looking for the " " mod for the Simbro 2.7b , is the link for DL.

This post is purely for searching purposes, since the forum search for "27b-tcast_mod_0.02.swf" didn't give the tcast mod link before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0 and SenPC

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
can someone explain what this mod is please
The T-Cast mod was one programmers attempt to unravel the spaghetti code that original game was written in to eliminate the bugs that made it unplayable by the time the original Dev team abandoned the game. It didn't actually make any attempt to add or delete content just fix what was there.

Reactions: p22 and Artix0

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The T-Cast mod was one programmers attempt to unravel the spaghetti code that original game was written in to eliminate the bugs that made it unplayable by the time the original Dev team abandoned the game. It didn't actually make any attempt to add or delete content just fix what was there.
To continue, the mod is basically the Simbro 2.7b with some bugs fixed, some at the time inactive content activated and some new bugs (like the smurf-skin feature) added with it.

In any case, like the version number tells, the modder didn't get too far before he too came to conclusion the code was too much of a potato-mash to get heads or tails and gave up.

It needs flashplayer_32 or something similar to run, since it doesn't come flashplayer included like the actual game.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
This there a way to place a employee on the reception to automate the clients?
Yes, you simply drag them into the reception area and talk to them to set the hours and bonuses. Also a side note if you have an employee in the reception instead of Alice after you pay your loan down below 95k it triggers a reception rape event instead of the Alice kidnapping event, going the Rape event is how you obtain the +4 hammer usable by your MC from one of the thugs. ( Hint you have to figure out how to seduce them )

furbymurby

Jun 14, 2017
Bit of a big ask, but would anyone still have a copy of the art asset rip files? Would be a funny little project to see how I can add my own things to it.

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
Mega This is version 2.5a I don't have 2.6 but all events work for this version. You don't have to save and copy files and swap them the way you have to when using 2.7a and 2.7b. Hope this helps :)
osea que es la 2.5 con las cosaa de la 2.7?? pero sin tantos errores de la 2.7? tebdras por apk?? please

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
Mega Esta es la versión 2.5a. No tengo la 2.6 pero todos los eventos funcionan para esta versión. No es necesario guardar, copiar archivos e intercambiarlos como se hace cuando se utiliza 2.7a y 2.7b. Espero que esto ayude:)
[/CITA]
da el evento rape que agregaron de la chica???

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
Tú decides. Algunas personas prefieren la actualización 2.6b; personalmente, la única versión que tengo ahora es el mod tcast 2.7b. Quienquiera que sea tcast, hizo un buen trabajo y el juego es estable. Olvídate de usar los códigos de trucos con esa versión.
[/CITA]
hla I just play the swf file and I can now play the mod???

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
La versión 2.5 fue la más estable... la 2.6 y 2.7 agrego algunas pequeñeces que solo rompieron más el endeble juego, por ejemplo el gimnasio (que no funciona con el Personaje masculino y se traba con el femenino) y el dejar un escuadrón para cuidar la calle (que puedes dejar varios pero siguen apareciendo en tus unidades), el evento de navidad tampoco es que sea la gran cosa, pero creo que ya estaba en la 2.5, el bar creo que no esta en la 2.5 pero tampoco sirve mucho

English translation according to the General Rules #5 (LINK )

Version 2.5 was the most stable... 2.6 and 2.7 added some little things that only broke the game, for example the gym (which doesn't work with the male Character and gets stuck with the female Character) and leaving a squad for Take care of the street (you can leave several teams but they continue to appear in your unit list), the Christmas event is not a big deal either, but I think it was already in 2.5, I think the bar is not in 2.5 but it is not of much use either

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Since when did this site change language from english to everything else?

Imagine if everybody would suddenly start to use their own dialect and every single chain would suffer the Curse of Babel, making you to be forced to use Google translate to understand 99% of the messages, making pain to finding anything useful on the chains.

I can tell you for fact that my native language gives pretty much only gibberish when run trough Google translate for english and it goes even worse trying to translate it from there further to any non-english native language.

So please write in english, go to another forum or at least start a new gibberish-chain for any non-english languages.

pidarblyat609

Jul 3, 2018
I think the bar is not in 2.5 but it is not of much use either
The bar is in 2.5a but the only thing you can do there is watch poledancing or poledance as female mc

Completely unrelated, I found out that the early 2b model's hair in this version doesn't change color completely so I was able to make a r63 Astolfo. Too bad the game is coded like dogshit, otherwise I'd try to mod it...

yoloswas

Jan 6, 2018
To continue, the mod is basically the Simbro 2.7b with some bugs fixed, some at the time inactive content activated and some new bugs (like the smurf-skin feature) added with it.

In any case, like the version number tells, the modder didn't get too far before he too came to conclusion the code was too much of a potato-mash to get heads or tails and gave up.

It needs flashplayer_32 or something similar to run, since it doesn't come flashplayer included like the actual game.
none of the versions open for me in flashplayer_32. Any idea why that may be or an alternative?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
none of the versions open for me in flashplayer_32. Any idea why that may be or an alternative?
If you don't mind using an older version, I can tell you the only player I've used since Flash died is Flash Player_22_sa, from 2016. I've run 2.7b and the TCast mod both in this player. I never saw the need to update to a newer player, since the SWF game files aren't getting updated.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Have you tried to download flashplayer_32 from another source or checked that your antivirus protection isn't automatically blocking it from starting?

. It is working for me and it is standalone exe, so no need for installs.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
since the SWF game files aren't getting updated
Isn't Flash already dead three, four years ago? I remember hearing the news most common browsers pulling Flash support somewhere in 2020

Heck, even playing Newgrounds games these days you need a third-party flash player

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Isn't Flash already dead three, four years ago? I remember hearing the news most common browsers pulling Flash support somewhere in 2020

Heck, even playing Newgrounds games these days you need a third-party flash player
Yes, hence my reference SWF game files not getting updated. I said that I used an older Flash player successfully, and that there was no reason to use a newer player if the older version was successful, heavily implying but not stating explicitly that a newer version of the player is pointless because the format has been "dead" for years. And here we are talking in circles about it.

Reactions: CourierNPC
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes