DoL_000

Sep 5, 2021
It still says the same thing what did you update ?
Yeah, I just find out that it need adobe air, but you can't find anything like that in the store and I don't want you to install some sus app.
so if you find anything, let me know.

Sep 28, 2017
Hello all:

I am linking here a file I packaged containing all of the Simbro Versions I could find on my PC and online. Some include .exe, others .swf, some both.

Hopefully this helps in preserving what at this point is NSFW history - and honestly I did this so I could hopefully find the most stable and content filled version (which I'm guessing is going to end up being the Tcast mod, but I'm ultimately trying to find the most content filled version that lets female players use the gloryhole)

I have included a flashplayer to use .swfs as well.

Versions included:
v0.6d​
v0.7c​
v0.9e​
v1.0b​
v1.6b​
v2.3​
v2.3b​
v2.4a​
v2.4b​
v2.5a​
v2.6​
v2.6b​
v2.7a​
v2.7b​

Also here are the cheats that are known to work with the game - they can be input multiple times:
NOKIDDING - gain +5000 to your starting money. You can add this multiple times​
FORGETABOUTIT - gives a random lvl 5 girl to the starting crew.​
YOUSHALLNOTPASS - sets your security level to 100%​
SPONGEBOB - enable debug mode​
IAMTHEWALRUS 2nd debug mode use with SPONGEBOB​
SHOWMEYOURTITS - show the boobs of the character on the title screen​
SHOWMEYOURASS - show the ass of the character on the title screen​
BULLETFORMY - LV. 100 GIRL​
PEWPEWLOVE - Gives you Tracer​
MRPROPER - Seems to delete the save files​

Some cheats do not work on every version. YMMV

I also included SimBroReloaded and the Tcast v0.02 mod

SimBroResurrection is not included as I view it as being in active development and would hate to curse the game by putting it in this pack of what once was, what currently is, and what could've been.

Link to package to download:

Last edited:

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
Hello all:

I am linking here a file I packaged containing all of the Simbro Versions I could find on my PC and online. Some include .exe, others .swf, some both.

Hopefully this helps in preserving what at this point is NSFW history - and honestly I did this so I could hopefully find the most stable and content filled version (which I'm guessing is going to end up being the Tcast mod, but I'm ultimately trying to find the most content filled version that lets female players use the gloryhole)

I have included a flashplayer to use .swfs as well.

Versions included:
v0.6d​
v0.7c​
v0.9e​
v1.0b​
v1.6b​
v2.3​
v2.3b​
v2.4a​
v2.4b​
v2.5a​
v2.6​
v2.6b​
v2.7a​
v2.7b​

Also here are the cheats that are known to work with the game - they can be input multiple times:
NOKIDDING - gain +5000 to your starting money. You can add this multiple times​
FORGETABOUTIT - gives a random lvl 5 girl to the starting crew.​
YOUSHALLNOTPASS - sets your security level to 100%​
SPONGEBOB - enable debug mode​
IAMTHEWALRUS 2nd debug mode use with SPONGEBOB​
SHOWMEYOURTITS - show the boobs of the character on the title screen​
SHOWMEYOURASS - show the ass of the character on the title screen​
BULLETFORMY - LV. 100 GIRL​
PEWPEWLOVE - Gives you Tracer​
MRPROPER - Seems to delete the save files​

Some cheats do not work on every version. YMMV

I also included SimBroReloaded and the Tcast v0.02 mod

SimBroResurrection is not included as I view it as being in active development and would hate to curse the game by putting it in this pack of what once was, what currently is, and what could've been.

Link to package to download:
Google Drive
Man, im amazed that the OG simbro is almost 10 years old and the fact that their patreon still has members

Sep 28, 2017
Man, im amazed that the OG simbro is almost 10 years old and the fact that their patreon still has members
I'm thinking its a game ripe for a remake, I know they have ResErection, but also I feel like it would be well to combine with other genres.

I want a game that has the mechanics of Simbro combined with something like Corruption Town, and Girl Life.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes