ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think they are done... you know it is bad for them when people talk smack about them on other Patreon game pages...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Seen comments from some members on mine, on Apocrypha, a few on Krav's and Key's... I had no clue what anyone was talking about, so I had to do a search to find out what SimBro was which lead me to this page and their Patreon page.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Basically, I now know that if I want to find out about ANY game out there, just to come here first. ;)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Basically, I now know that if I want to find out about ANY game out there, just to come here first. ;)
This really is the place where all the freaks come together. but yeah, this game has gone to shit over the last few months, devs go silent for the month then basically push the release back over and over.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This really is the place where all the freaks come together. but yeah, this game has gone to shit over the last few months, devs go silent for the month then basically push the release back over and over.
Yeah, that is what piqued my interest about it, when someone mentioned not being able to find out about some chick named Alice for another month or two or three (they were plenty ticked it seemed)... so I started my search.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Whether the criticism is deserved isn't really debatable, but the developers should not use that as an excuse to abandon or just blow off the project. It's a good money maker on patreon so why not just do what you can every week/month and keep the contributors happy or forget all that and just make the game they want to make but keep a steady pace. Who cares what anyone else says? Their reputation is taking a huge hit, that's the problem. They need to keep creating content on a steady basis or have a great job ruined by their real or pretended ills. I doubt they get another golden chance like this in their entire lives.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Whether the criticism is deserved isn't really debatable, but the developers should not use that as an excuse to abandon or just blow off the project. It's a good money maker on patreon so why not just do what you can every week/month and keep the contributors happy or forget all that and just make the game they want to make but keep a steady pace. Who cares what anyone else says? Their reputation is taking a huge hit, that's the problem. They need to keep creating content on a steady basis or have a great job ruined by their real or pretended ills. I doubt they get another golden chance like this in their entire lives.
*looking at breeding season*

Reactions: ASLPro3D

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
If they do stop working on it, hope they at least make source files available...but that might require too much effort on their part.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
If they do stop working on it, hope they at least make source files available...but that might require too much effort on their part.
Doubt we will get them. Thinking for more than 10 seconds is too much effort for those dickheads.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Put abondoned on this game.
They seem to be updating it as time moves. It isn't abandoned, yet. That status may, and probably will, change in the future.
We can wait until November. It might change then.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

Check the second post you'll see it.
The user Dujiansia posted it. Possible troll Patreon user.
Could be a fake countdown because the one from The SimBro team hasn't been updated yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Anyway a Unofficial countdown from the looks of it.
It's fake, the devs haven't posted anything about it.
Put abondoned on this game.
It's only been a week or so and this is normal for this game, not abandoned yet, but it probably will be.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
The Devs are losing money hand over fist.... went from 9k+ to little over 6k....because they keep coming up with BS and not delivering product on time when they say they will..... read the comments from the latest post from today

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
I've never attempted to make a game before so I won't be too critical about the simbro team. But it's disappointing to see delay after delay and still no real progress.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
they would be better off NOT posting a countdown, and be honest about having trouble. giving countdowns you can't keep just piss people off.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes