C

Caide

These guys have some balls with the amount of patrons they have and $$$ they earn every month....they dont even make courtesy posts to inform people of what they are doing or update them on anything. Amazing that they think this is OK.

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
I assumed it was just an update "on" 2.5. I could be wrong, but I'm not putting money into it to check.
Edit: They seem to use "Patreon Release" for their actual release titles so I doubt it has dropped.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
2.5 droped
I highly doubt it.

at best it's a new excuse why they aren't releasing yet or a new excuse to ask for more time.

There official countdown hasn't been updated and the post is locked AND their patronage has taken another hit, which indicates it's likely another excuse.

DirtyDarkling

Sep 10, 2017
Yea, probably another post talking about 'crushes' or whatever. Either they're using patron only posts now because of the new Patreon rules regarding adult content, or it's just them trying to con more people into pledging to check if it released.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
if you can share the exe version pls :), and some changelog info woul be cool :p

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes