MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
When I start my game and continue with everything, it is all in question marks? Anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Seem the swf version has quite some worry, the quest do not start, the date do not work either. Dont remember right now where it was (shop I guess) where there is a way to get to that dreaded screen locked (without any action possible, only option being to close then reload).

I dont know how complicated it is to change from .exe to .swf, but its a shame (given its not on my side of course).
i used eXeToSwF to extract the swf from the projector (exe)
it may have broken something. that converter hasn't been updated in a long time.

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
How do you assign a receptionist? I can't seem to find the option anywhere.
I think it is unlocked this way: After the first police visit, talk to Alice about business, then upgrade the brothel to enable access to basement (I think there are prerequisites for that upgrade which can be checked while talking to Alice), then once the upgrade is done, drag any female to the reception icon and she will act as a receptionist.

Reactions: Cirro84

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Took some trial and error but Minerva is simple enough. I was lost at first since I didn't know what file Minerva needed to open but I found it after awhile (20 minutes of blind searching for all my Flash Files lol). Got rid of the Green Skin and bumped my character to level 200. The amount of experience I am giving all the females is outstanding! Thanks for hookup man!

zger

Sep 6, 2017
whats Alices min dignity? i got 45 and didnt miss any events. like first police visit, no panties, shower, haloween, Sofia, gloryhole, even got Alices kidnap event (got anal from it) and her dignity still 45 and affection 40. did i miss something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
whats Alices min dignity? i got 45 and didnt miss any events. like first police visit, no panties, shower, haloween, Sofia, gloryhole, even got Alices kidnap event (got anal from it) and her dignity still 45 and affection 40. did i miss something?
If you get the alice morning event you have hit everything.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
is it just me or is like everything bugged, after entering the gym i cant click anything and have to restart the game and thats just 1 bug of my list!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is it just me or is like everything bugged, after entering the gym i cant click anything and have to restart the game and thats just 1 bug of my list!
You're right. The game has a lot of old bugs and new bugs. Roughly speaking, they corrected 5 of 100 old bugs and added about 50 new bugs. Location with the hospital is only needed for the hospital. All other objects there do not contain anything and lead to the need to turn off the game. And now the game can hang anytime and anywhere.

Reactions: Ralen
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes