mighty

Jun 29, 2017
i haven't tested them but here is android (apk), and Mac (dmg) files for 2.5a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, man! Really appreciate this.

I've been a long time donor but all the shenanigans between the previous updates combined with the sudden change to $10 to get current downloads were really disappointing. Overall just felt like a really scummy move..

Reactions: loli22

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
got a trouble with save too, but mine different.

the save are here i can load them, but everytime the save have 2 troubles :

1 - whatever the amount of money i give to the bank for cover the debt, it reinitialize to 350000 everytime i load a save ( i make a save when i needed like 100000, still bank ask me for the whole 350 000)

2 - everytime i load a save, i lost all the girl except for alice and the first girl (alice friend), all others girls just vanished everytime i load a save

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
those losing your saves, are you playing in a browser, directly from a swf file, or the projector exe?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
right click on the game screen and go to settings. then click the folder for 'local storage'. it may be set to not save local data.
this is ok. i can save, but i dont know why, the save never keep the girls or the money... and now, the brothel is full and i cant construct any other floor o_O the whole thing just dissapear with the cells and power room , pole dance, bar and all .. wtf

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Who or what is OP? I know it is a dumb question, but I am just trying to find the .exe version.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
changelog says new hitomi event but im not able to activate it. nothing happens. Also I have noticed that thru cheats that 2b's clothing has been added. Is her event the one I cant seem to access?

vxtvrs

Oct 31, 2017
When I fuck with Alice after a date, the game is stopped and nothing happens, I can not select any of the options that appear

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
When I fuck with Alice after a date, the game is stopped and nothing happens, I can not select any of the options that appear
Welcome to the world of Simbro Team bugs. There are many many bugs

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I didn't know there was cheats.... wow
One of the few flash games that let you manipulate values beforehand (so you don't need to use an editor later), plus they integrated a 'save' option. Cannot remember having found this somewhere else.

Thanks man, really really appreciated. So much effort you put in, need to read up first. :D Has been a time I played it last.

Now if dev only gets back on track with the project, I really wished they can go on already... :(

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
changelog says new hitomi event but im not able to activate it. ...
It says 'if you did all the other events' where Hitomi is involved. So perhaps you only catch her doing sth new when you had your travels done, that may be it. Did you start a fresh game or use a save? Can be you need to play once more, a new game, for now.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes