Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
what file? what OS? what are you using to open them?
Smells like Mac OSX, bc of 'disc image'. I bet on it.

If the .dmg doesn't want to run, would you kindly try out something??
- Download the 'Flash Player projector' for Macintosh, link provided here - post . The file is called 'flashplayer_27_sa.dmg' atm, 'sa' for stand alone...
- Get the SimBro .swf file, drop it onto the Projector app and it should start. Report back if this solved your problem.

Locreus

Jul 27, 2017
Smells like Mac OSX, bc of 'disc image'. I bet on it.

If the .dmg doesn't want to run, would you kindly try out something??
- Download the 'Flash Player projector' for Macintosh, link provided here - post . The file is called 'flashplayer_27_sa.dmg' atm, 'sa' for stand alone...
- Get the SimBro .swf file, drop it onto the Projector app and it should start. Report back if this solved your problem.
Sorry for not replying, forgot about the thread.

Yes, I'm on a Mac. I ended up just showing the package contents and finding the file .exec which launches the game. I then dragged it into the terminal and surprisingly it opened up with save data I had with old versions of the game.

Reactions: Cirro84

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
If anyone looked at my cheats and guide post recently i forgot to add the Cheats back in and seperate Part 1. I fixed everything now and even added some more info to part 1 and part 2. I still need to fix spelling errors, i'll probably do that after finishing this event > Second cop arrival FC:
I'll post updates on my profile page after adding a bunch of info incase anyone is following the progress of this guide.
You can check it out at the link below:
Seems alot of people always have a problem on getting the Alice GH scene, I am not sure if it still works but the times I've gotten it, I did it like this.
After the date which ends on the blowjob it should become available, make sure that Alice is free (don't assign her anywhere, including reception and maid, not 100% sure if it really matters, but I never gotten it while she was assigned but the event is base on randomness so I might just be unlucky) and then just check an empty GH room every day, eventually she will be there. Sometimes I get it at the first time, one time I need 20+ times to get it. Can't promise that it still works because of all the bugs but I used to be able to get it in every version that I wanted (stopped trying to get the event after like the Zelda patch since it does become repetitive, though it used to unlock an "after date" scene with Alice where instead of a blowjob you would be the one sucking her, not sure if you still need the GH scene to unlock it tho)

Reactions: ReconLegend

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the info. I'm currently doing FC (Female Character) events only right now because i'm playing as a FC on my test save when i switch to my MC (Male Character) save i'll try this. The Event does show up when you use the Debug Code SPONGEBOB in version 2.5a (All other versions it wasn't listed) but it's grayed out for FC so hopefully i'll be able to click on it while playing as a MC and do it that way.
I copied your info into the guide > Look for Explained by silence16
When i make it to this event i'll add the info in the new format, the new format is just like how i have the other events listed.
Don't worry i'll keep the info you listed in the guide, If you make changes to your post to add anymore info or anything like that let me know so i can edit it in the Guide.
No problem mate, I was starting a MC on 2.5 since it's been sometime since I do one, I can see if the event still works. Really like the Corta's models, shame that Simbro team either is unexperienced af or are just milking the money until the cow dies... Just hoping that Devil's Game releases a demo of his game soon and surpasses Simbro...

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Alice cant be found in empty gh room atleast for me. check not empty gh rooms i found her there.

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
yeah in the last update the alice gh only works if u enter a gloryhole room with a girl in it, strange

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I'm really tempted to learn actionscript and mod the game myself, but i don't know how messed the code must be, probaly not worth the time.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

dignity

May 28, 2017
Thank you so much, I understand Rack 2 needing you to pay for the Closed Early Access Build, but having a game be free but being months out-dated and giving the newest to patrons is just scummy.

memome123

Oct 29, 2017
Just wanted to know.Can't trigger the first cop raid playing as male MC, it's that a bugg or I'm missing something?.

Sad to see that the game is dead, sure it's not the most visually stuning game out there but the costumisation of characters works quite well for me.

Last edited:

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
Just wanted to know.Can't trigger the first cop raid playing as male MC, it's that a bugg or I'm missing something?.

Sad to see that the game is dead, sure it's not the most visually stuning game out there but the costumisation of characters works quite well for me.
The event just happened for me, never had to trie to trigger it. So it's either random, or the trigger is really basic.
And from what I've seen, the devs have written about cleaning the game code and changes on the 26th of December, so "the game is dead" is kind of wrong.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes