V01

Jul 19, 2017
This game looks and plays like a flash game from 2005. Horrible UI, meh graphics, and bugs everywhere. Played for 10 minutes and broke it twice: I went right on the map, then right again which lead to a blank screen which I got stuck at, went to the gym and couldn't do anything including leave the building. I just can't understand how this is receiving almost $8k on patreon.

Reactions: TobaiasR and ssg08

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
2.3b works and i found the link for it by searching, but i noticed 2.3b is like 120 MB and this newest version was.... 20-30 ? Maybe they forgot to add a few parts of the game to their newest release, might explain why half the game doesnt work and make you stuck XD

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Oh, neat. Out of curiosity, how do you trigger this? Certain number of brawls, just happens one day, certain progress, etc.?
Have over 200,000 in debt and it be like Week 17 or something to that effect.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
2.3b works and i found the link for it by searching, but i noticed 2.3b is like 120 MB and this newest version was.... 20-30 ? Maybe they forgot to add a few parts of the game to their newest release, might explain why half the game doesnt work and make you stuck XD
I remember them saying they were trying to shrink the overall file size while trying to be able to cram more content in. if it functions like the previous version but is smaller, probably means the cleaned up a mess of useless code or something and never got around to actually bug fixing. just so we are clear the Larger a flash game gets the more issues it has regardless of what you do, mostly because the format wasn't meant for large games without external file storage.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Lot of people griping about the bugs in the new zone. They were there last patch, too. Don't go in the Gym EVER, and don't accidentally click any of the other zone navigation icons. Click east icon once to get to hospital zone, click only the west icon once more to get back. If you go into the hospital or downtown, when you exit, that icon to move to the east will be active again. If you click it, you'll get locked inside the zone. Going back into the hospital/downtown does NOT reset it, either. You're fucked, exit and start the day over.

Has anyone played beyond the new Alice event to find if there's unique consequences based on your decisions? Fighting and winning gets you a +4 hammer. Intentionally losing the fight loops back to the beginning, basically. They will NOT use sexual attacks during the fight, it seems. I looped the fight four times, never ONCE did the guys grab or the girl lust after successfully teasing. Letting Alice get assaulted gets you some pictures of her being double-teamed on the reception desk. (you can't have the hammer AND the pictures without cheating) She doesn't seem to immediately lose/gain any dignity or affinity, but I wonder if perhaps based on what you do, there's a different conversation/interaction later on. However, letting Alice get raped can lead to sex with the girl thug, with whom you gain affinity. So I assume there's a plan for the future there. Disclaimer: when I did the event, I had 0 affinity with Alice and her dignity was still pretty high. Perhaps if her dignity and affinity scores are at certain levels there are different dialogues/outcomes?

IMFGamer

Sep 22, 2017
There's new bug as well where if you invite someone to your bed after ending the day you can't invite a third person for threesome.
Game freezes/crashes when you open staff in bedroom.
This was not an issue in the previous version

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
if i go in eastern part of the city i cant go back to. in i enter in the gyn i cant exit if i create a team i cant move anywhere
:((((((((

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
if i go in eastern part of the city i cant go back to. in i enter in the gyn i cant exit if i create a team i cant move anywhere
:((((((((
Welcome to some of the many bugs that have existed for multiple versions of this game that were never fixed. Unfortunately if you get them you're stuck, and have to restart the game. Luckily these ones don't (always) break your save.

Though the new team thing is a half implemented feature, so it's literally just that at the moment.

Reactions: Giulio46

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Oh, neat. Out of curiosity, how do you trigger this? Certain number of brawls, just happens one day, certain progress, etc.?
for that you have to go to the bar and talk to the bartender which she will give you a phone tracker (I was stuck her for a bit). After that go back to the brothel and select your character sheet. Where you find the clothes, check in there and you find the phone tracker, but before that you need to form your party so you can rescue alice.

Also does anybody knows how to trigger the new event of alice (already had the anal sex scene)? and how to lower her dignity (currently: 45)

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
for that you have to go to the bar and talk to the bartender which she will give you a phone tracker (I was stuck her for a bit). After that go back to the brothel and select your character sheet. Where you find the clothes, check in there and you find the phone tracker, but before that you need to form your party so you can rescue alice.

Also does anybody knows how to trigger the new event of alice (already had the anal sex scene)? and how to lower her dignity (currently: 45)
New event takes place when collectors come. Can happen with any girl as receptionist but has different dialog if Alice is at reception desk. Does not have any special requirements as far as I could tell. Think I got it on their 3rd visit. Also, I think you can only get below 45 dignity using cheat code.

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Complete silence for 5 months, then they realase again broken ass update and boom their patreon pool raised from 6,9k$ to 8,3k$. How the fuck people can still donate money to them, if they clearly see this updates are broken mess.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
New event takes place when collectors come. Can happen with any girl as receptionist but has different dialog if Alice is at reception desk. Does not have any special requirements as far as I could tell. Think I got it on their 3rd visit. Also, I think you can only get below 45 dignity using cheat code.
Aye. It's a random event that happens any time after their first visit. And her dignity can't go below 45 without using the dev cheat code.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Complete silence for 5 months, then they realase again broken ass updated and boom their patreon pool raised from 6,9k$ to 8,3k$. How the fuck people can still donate money to them, if they clearly see this updates are broken mess.
Fuck off, Taric. lol.

Makes total sense. They release an update, post the current free version somewhere, people who don't know about their ineptitude like the game, they come to the patreon and sign up without research. And of course, the handful of gullible fucks that re-up 'cause they think shit's finally on track.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, so I feel the need to vent on this so apologies if this is old ground.
I've got 2 versions of Simbro in my games folder, 2.3b and 2.4b.

Off the bat: Graphics and Music, Character models and Voices and Sound Effects have been unchanged for ages.
Most of the maps and backgrounds and story events have been unchanged as well.
If there's been any major change it's been in the code and that hasn't been stable enough to call it successful.
Between .3 and .4 the only difference I saw was 'An old Friend' event being added to the game, a frankly minimal blip of content with no meaningful choices, some good dialogue (credit where it's due), talk about a trophy system that isn't even implemented, and 1 cast member added who ranks below Eva in terms of character and personality.
Spongebob in glasses on a whore in .3 and you have a fitting substitute for Eva.
The new map section has a gym that does nothing and a 2nd alleyway that does nothing while the first map gets a take over the street type event that only happens once and is never an issue again.
Speaking of Spongebob, the only other additions to the game appear to be the Nier costume and eyewear.

On a personal note, when I played through the story on 2.3 I got through everything, for good and ill. When I made Alice my girlfriend in 2.4 and she leaves me tied up with her panties on my head calling for her ends the game; I shout Alice, Let me go or I love you and I get 'she is already gone' as the message, but the event doesn't move forward.

I appreciate game coding is complex and requires a lot of work but at this stage the patreon is donations to the game designers, not purchase of new content. Very disappointing.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes