quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
for me it was the last cool version.

is very easy to hax with a swf decompiler. (increase fertility chance etc)

@Wayne well is very posible i am wrong but, I Think remember before he hire the team he drawn all the sprite and visuals 4.3 with the patreon he introduce to purple to the proyect and the game started to decline.... like simbro :(

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Yes he did tham in 4.3 But beyond that he let Purple do ALl art and animation things SInce H WAs getting bombarded by his patrons about how his drawing/art suckted and to get sombody ealce to do the art

Reactions: deathgothic

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Definitely! I meant that, aside from a few employees, in-depth character stories haven't been implemented yet. There's some story, but it feels like the team is focusing more on getting the mechanics working perfectly which is great! The dev definitely has their stuff together, well worth pledging support.
omg, your char pic! are you the soup nazi? :D

Reactions: JRD
Nov 23, 2016
How are they getting 7000 a month when they release nothing month after month.
Well, as the game maintains the same animations, same models, and only update the history of Alice and others things that are putting, the game is still popular, but what they do is win and win, and they do not do something new, BUT it is still popular

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Slow death.

Flash Player will be obsolete by the time it's "finished"
who knows maybe they'll port it to an android engine or something, I mean plenty of old popular flash games have been remade and sold.

Nov 23, 2016
who knows maybe they'll port it to an android engine or something, I mean plenty of old popular flash games have been remade and sold.
Yeah it's true they carry that very popular game, when flash is obsolete, for sure they remastered it with unity, that would be logical, at the end they have a great support of the patrons

p22

Jun 21, 2017
There is nothing preventing games from running in integrated flash player.

End of flash will only affect web based version of the game.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
updates and updates but nothing good coming...it's like they update but the game seens the same shit as before...

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
It'll be 2030 by the time the bugs are fixed and the main plot with the characters is done :test:

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see this project finished and then remade for Unity but not holding my breath.

Reactions: HydratedMan
Jul 28, 2017
I dont mind creators making bank from patreon, but yeah BS/CM making a solid 30k per month was unreal.

And people wonder why no one (that I've know of) in the lewd game creation world has switched to 'pay per release', its much easier and more profitable to milk ppl each month for barely no content. :D
And that's why the western scene is so shitty and low quality, patreon was a mistake.

Nov 23, 2016
The game is not dead yet

Revive
From a long delay back to work. Reconstructing slums and team assignment/processing for street tasks. Team of three where each can be set as whore/muscle or pimp to decrease chance of runaway clients and increase chances to find clients. For now it will be slums and downtown, for them we are making different parameters for spawning girls and thugs. Scenes ongoing on those locations added to reception 'peek' cycle. Also we want to make 'lost girl' event in slums more meaningful, make it one time with chance to run on the same named girl in a different occasion.
Made a deep dive into formulas for quality and client demands, as they were in a really raw state. Making client less demanding and they game progression more meaningful.

We'll keep you updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
It is dead, they will keep saying they're coming back, that this time is for real, then they give one little patch and 3 months of silence.

Reactions: UserX and JRD

p22

Jun 21, 2017
..and all annoying old bugs still there.

Game pretty much died after they stopped updating their website. 2.4 looks like last stable release.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes