FourSteps

Jun 16, 2017
99 bugs on the wall, 99 bugs on the wall,
Take one down, patch it around.
137 bugs on the wall.

Slums are full of robot crossdressers, I only get clients on the first day and none thereafter, but summary shows satisfied customers that didn't pay. Buttons on start screen are screwy as well.

Literally unplayable, and for once I don't mean that sarcastically.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
usually they have 1-2 additional bug patches so I guess uploaders will have to keep their eyes out for the next week or so to see if there's another bug fix update.

Reactions: dussalant

ministerdrugs

Oct 22, 2017
For the robort crossdressers at the slums issue, it seems to have stopped for me on the 18th day, the only issue I have is that clicking "wonder around" only advances time, not the person.

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Simbro is just fucking with his supporters at this point
Wonder if this new talkative guy is an actual addition to the team or just one of the developers pretending.
What I found more interesting is how the 100 and 30 patreons (who are not totally SIMBRO) number went up.Even with their "progress" posts they´re still losing money.

Reactions: MystZER0

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Well a post about progress is not that kind of progress that would be appreciated.
Every release there are new things that break more things.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
separate android version??
go to the first page, you can download only the apk version from mega apps... ;)

Edited: oops my bad.. it seem it's not separated. But here if you still need it, ( v0.27 )

zger

Sep 6, 2017
more bugs than before. this game is unplayable now. do they even test it for 5 mins before releasing. fkn joke

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Incase, a report would help, so de otherwise is 9nly à Bad critics (unqualified).

This said, indeed, most crash where related to the added area, nothing touched there?

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
It says bug fixes, but people are still complaining about bugs from previous updates. What's the verdict?

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else getting unknown format or broken for the Mega link?
ok nvm got it to work but man is this version also broken

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
so i just started playing this cuz it looked similar to insensity, and i already dont know what to do. I picked a Male character and i go the bar to pick up girl, but after fucking them i cant hire em, none. And in the slumps only robots and dude appear...like why are there robots here? is that a bug, i talked with one of em and it said it was a girl..wtf?
So anyway, how do i hire girls?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
so i just started playing this cuz it looked similar to insensity, and i already dont know what to do. I picked a Male character and i go the bar to pick up girl, but after fucking them i cant hire em, none. And in the slumps only robots and dude appear...like why are there robots here? is that a bug, i talked with one of em and it said it was a girl..wtf?
So anyway, how do i hire girls?
there's a bug where the girls are displayed as dudes till you get them back to your place it's been in the game since previous version, their rework of the alley way really borked things up.

jsephnam

Sep 27, 2017
Well, well, I'm a bit confused, but I see, they do not want to let this game die so I feel that we have to give them a chance
The original devs apparently sold out months ago. It's painfully obvious the new guys don't know what they're doing code wise, but very much do know what they're doing in terms of dragging this out.

Each new release has small new features, that don't really do anything substantive. And it introduces new bugs that reduce stability.

People need to just stop and walk away. It was a better game a year ago than it is now, and there's not much hope it'll ever improve in the future. They will, however, continue to take money as long as people are giving it away.

albertk09

Jan 16, 2018
downloaded a rar pack 143M, unzipped to a folder about 37MB, and no exe file found in it, just swf.
Could someone please tell me what happened?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes