valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Somehow they made is much buggier. The slums don't rotate characters when you wait, and I see a bunch of weird alien/orc guys down there. I played through 6 days in game and didn't see a single girl to recruit.

Oh well.
Actually if you talk to them they are girls!!!! On the next scene you will see. But way too many bugs, I can't invite another girl at night at bedroom etc etc.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
How do I increase my reputation? I've placed the girls in the sex rooms, but every time I get dissatisfied clients.

Not to mention, there are no lower level floors like the guide in previous posts suggests. Did they remove them?

Last edited:

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
How do I increase my reputation? I've placed the girls in the sex rooms, but every time I get dissatisfied clients.
I might be wrong but did you place a receptionist? If not you have to manually wait for client there and serve them.

Reactions: Skads

nod24

May 4, 2017
My question to the distinguished audience. - Which of the faces on the "cover" excites you the most?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
My question to the distinguished audience. - Which of the faces on the "cover" excites you the most?
Julia is always my number one. When Marune was still working on this (there's no evidence he still is or is even alive-my personal theory is that once it became a serious money-maker the local mafia took it over for its easy income) I loved the girls' backstories.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
is it still 2.6 ..... seems like development here is dead for a long time

this used to be my absolte favorite game but somehow it stopped being developed.

Reactions: kijciwoko12

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Man, this is really sad. There are devs out there who work off their asses and produce good games and publish news several times a week and are still stuck with 1-2k a month, and this game gets 6,5k for doing basically nothing for months.
:cryingface::cryingface::cryingface:

Just noticed something. The game has over 4000 1$ patrons. That's actually a pretty amazing number and the different tiers are pretty fair too. Hmm...

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this? its kind hard to trigger events like how can I get the affinity up events for the main secretary girl

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
the game is fun but.. i really hate the fact that you're bound to fuck up unless you've read a walkthrough. Alice is fucking impossible to finish.. and that's after i've seen the walkthrough in question ... it's a moronic approach to gamers, which i fucking hate. Why would you setup an impossible scenario like that? Besides that .. when was this game started? i feel like it was ages ago.. i feel like there's not much done since... but then again i maybe just didn't find the new content because the devs fucking made it impossbli for me x[ .. fucking assholes.

I really don't like to be mean like that, but this is a really extreme case of asshole design... i struggle to find any excuse for it.. it's just not worth the time and effort. If you're impatient like me, don't try this at all.

Fraggles

Aug 30, 2017
Current version is super unstable, (You can't even cycle though slum events anymore by waiting) I can see why people are getting annoyed about this thing.

L_sir

May 17, 2017
I Like this game when it was starting from the version were you can now warp to "Zelda" via Hitomi ( I dont remember the verson). I was looking forward for the events what will happen to Alice and Julia too! They have alot of potential for the plot (PLOT LOL) and they could have alot branches that could go!I mean they could have different endings if the team decides to have one because it could add more trill to play! (still they could just have first finish the story were the player deprives Alice) .

i was really hype for the next following patch(s) because of the potential it gave, but I was disappointed by the time the patch was release and the content with bugs (still from the previous patches) , i decided to not play the game yet and wait months to see improvement for the game. Now that im back, looking if there is anything good! i played the game (use cheats now because i dont have time to have a play through) there was added content and i like it! but i seems that there are plenty of bugs added as well in the game currently.

In the end i wa....

-TO BE CONTINUED!-

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
anyone have 2.6a? 2.6b is pretty much unplayable

EDIT: Got it, it's on page 27 of this thread for anyone else wondering, but it's trash too.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes