omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Akabur may be slow but at least he takes the time to tell you this. IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO MY GAMES. ALL MY GAMES ARE FREE, YOU CAN FIND DOWNLOAD LINKS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF MY SITE. and this Oh and, please DON'T PLEDGE anything if you expect to get some "free stuff" of any kind in return. This is not kickstarter. My Patreon page is a tip-jar, please treat it as such. those are the two reasons I prefer him to these clowns as well.
also akabur is an OG he was around way before patron was even a thing. plus people like him are a rare bread because most of the OG's are gone now or are on fully paid for games

Reactions: ronney

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I actually like this game but the updates have gotten very few and far between. I'm not sure what's going on with the devs but it seems like either they don't know what they're doing or they need to switch to a better game engine. The cartoonish renders in this game shouldn't take anywhere near as long most of the games on this site so IMO either they're not really doing much of anything or they're trying but failing to get anything to work in Flash. I know that several of the devs for other games originally based on Flash have switched engines because Flash just can't handle a big game like an engine like Unity or even Ren'Py can.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, at least they fixed that issue with 2.6, where you got strong mobs at the start of the game, blocking any progression.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Can someone post the SWF file for the game as-well plz.
Windows keeps telling me not to run the exe. The SWF file can be run through browser and the flash projector.

Thanks.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Can someone post the SWF file for the game as-well plz.
Windows keeps telling me not to run the exe. The SWF file can be run through browser and the flash projector.

Thanks.
If I recall correctly, just unzip the apk file and extract the swf from the assets folder.

Reactions: Ulaered

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
wait so you still can't have sex with alice??
You can but I believe you have to use a cheat and there is no story tied to it so it's kinda pointless. But yea considering how long the game has been around, it's pretty ridiculous that you still can't have sex with her.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Can't understand how the fetish slider works. When it pink it's condoms when grey it's pregnancy? Because the slider is vertical and the description - horizontal I can't really understand how it is on/off

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Is the 2.6b somewhat broken on purpose?

I see bunch of weird sprites used in ally for hookers and enemies (before battle or sex).

Reactions: SammyBoyFade

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
I'd they become pregnant do they eventually give birth or do we have to go to the hospital for abortion

dragpz

May 29, 2017
You summon them to your office and talk to them to get the abortion, it's $1000 per i think

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Somehow they made is much buggier. The slums don't rotate characters when you wait, and I see a bunch of weird alien/orc guys down there. I played through 6 days in game and didn't see a single girl to recruit.

Oh well.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes