darari

Nov 17, 2017
If is 2.7b and not 2.8, not worth much.
But I'm curious to see the misleading text whenever they update.
this game cant update for one year ? to 2.8 ı guess. Its very good game. But developers on holiday for 1 year :D For example Insexsity. 1 month update . Same time, same day always. This project will be great with hard work I believe this.

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
anyone know what news have the 2.7b?
I did a search for a change log and I was lucky yiff.party posted Simbro's Patreon latest post. The changes are as follows:

It's more technical update then new features update.

Spent more time on polishing char sheet and related interfaces.

Now you can access it when you meet thugs on the streets. Being able to set bonuses for girls. As was mentioned earlier, now it's more flexible to show and operate it from any game screen how it should be.

Shop repaired. Tons of bugs being found and fixed. Now it works good.

Added a few small options, like rotate character and sorting button in the inventory and shops. You can toggle through 'outfits', 'accessory', 'underwear', 'weapon'. I'm playing the game more then ever now, and lack of basic features cut my eyes.

Being through a lot of testing since we are changing and repairing the basics in the game it could touch and ruin any aspect of it. Even now I can't be sure, all of events are working properly. Let us know in the comments what's is broken. If you remember the actions to reproduce the bug - it helps a lot to find and fix it.

I know we spend a lot of time on this char sheet. But it's necessary to fix and polish the basics before go on things.

P.S. Our artist come with idea for police car scene and action, to embrace notoriety stat which now does almost nothing. We'll show the concept scene soon.

Reactions: quarzo

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
It's amazing how they fill words in a phrase with little to say. Sometimes they repeat themselves and add useless comments "I'm playing the game more then ever now, and lack of basic features cut my eyes." Lmao.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I personally think their 2.7a update has been their best of the year. Yes they've pushed updates further a ridiculous amount lately and haven't released much new content, however they've fixed a ton of bugs and are trying to make the game playable again.
Now don't get me wrong I do not support the fact that they kept adding content without fixing issues as they go but at least they're making an effort now.

Reactions: grasshopper

SimplePie

Feb 1, 2018
2.7b apk: www68.zippyshare.com/v/GaSpsrWL/file.html

In 2.7a people in gloryhole rooms was visible :-D

What clothes are needed for gym?

Reactions: Kirpich4

SimplePie

Feb 1, 2018
LastPleasure, You are trying post html page as picture.

I didn't seen such screen preview.ibb.co/khWoae/Screenshot_1.png

Try unpack swf from apk and run it in standalone flash player *_sa.* from fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_22.0.0.209_archive.zip

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
LastPleasure, You are trying post html page as picture.

I didn't seen such screen preview.ibb.co/khWoae/Screenshot_1.png

Try unpack swf from apk and run it in standalone flash player *_sa.* from fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_22.0.0.209_archive.zip
it worked on start but now it's broken again, the 2.7b version has save-system problems.. gg wp..

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
2.7b is actually mostly playable so it looks like they've finally made some progress fixing some of the bugs.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
2.7b apk: www68.zippyshare.com/v/GaSpsrWL/file.html

In 2.7a people in gloryhole rooms was visible :-D

What clothes are needed for gym?
I haven't found an outfit that works for males so far but the jogger outfit works for females.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It also has couple of new features, like filter for the shop.

Looks like they finally got someone to do programming in action script. :D

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
It also has couple of new features, like filter for the shop.

Looks like they finally got someone to do programming in action script. :D
Yeah this is promising, makes this the first real release since June 2017, when the developer known as Marune left the team. I wonder if he's back or it's somebody else, but they'll probably never say unfortunately.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes