2.60 star(s) 10 Votes

dayumson922

Aug 9, 2021
I'm in a loop, after I do the "Check Iris in the Otaku Club classroom, after lessons." the quest updated but next day it goes back to "Check Iris in the Otaku Club classroom, after lessons.", If I try to go to her house like its in the text and quest update, nothing happens.

Can you help?

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
I'm in a loop, after I do the "Check Iris in the Otaku Club classroom, after lessons." the quest updated but next day it goes back to "Check Iris in the Otaku Club classroom, after lessons.", If I try to go to her house like its in the text and quest update, nothing happens.

Can you help?
Have you downloaded the fix?

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
In the mom-son moment (film scene), there are a few bugs :
  1. you can say that the actress is bad
  2. if you tell your mom to stop, sone line broke
  3. if you don't look at your mom, the game freeze

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
If you reject the feeling of the girl from the club, the quest break. Also, i lost some of my items at the end of the covid period

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
1. We should be able to change the father's name.
2. After kissing Iris and getting the quest for P2, the next day the quest resets to P1.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
The quest " Family Trip + 1 - Intro " never triggered when I went into my bedroom on those days. Was there something else that I was supposed to do before that?

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
SimLife v0.7 Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Full Game: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

New Server​

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Used the update from 0.6-0.7, in case that matters...

Crossing the city to Elsa's house, I get the following error message on the page. The picture of the house and bedroom load as does the picture for the Upper Side destination.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div>

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes