1.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
i find it hard to believe that simps wouldn't take the chance to rape their waifus

senor.mokey

Mar 26, 2018
Wat...shouldn't simps be defending their waifu? And shouldn't the waifu keep encouraging them to compliment her and spend money on her rather than chopping them up? I don't understand the world anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
No one's sure what the word means, and basically get used for 'showing any act of kindness to any woman, ever, for any reason'. Mistrust ANYONE who uses that word; their thoughts are likely flawed at best, utterly hateful trash at worst.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wat...shouldn't simps be defending their waifu? And shouldn't the waifu keep encouraging them to compliment her and spend money on her rather than chopping them up? I don't understand the world anymore.
The waifu probably said "I have a boyfriend" then all neckbeardy hell broke loose.

No one's sure what the word means, and basically get used for 'showing any act of kindness to any woman, ever, for any reason'. Mistrust ANYONE who uses that word; their thoughts are likely flawed at best, utterly hateful trash at worst.
If I have ever seen a comment wearing a fedora this would be it.

Reactions: ShinR700 and Bawson
Jan 21, 2020
Damn, I knew it would be a bad game from the start but really there isn't any game at all, it's literally just common assets and scripts slapped together with non toxic glue so you don't die when you decide that eating it would be better than wasting 2 minutes on the "game". The "bukkake" scene is even worse than whatever you might imagine, I won't spoil it so if you really want to see what it looks like you'll have to waste the whopping 2 minutes of your time, can't believe it's sold on Steam, same place they sell Dark souls and Garfield Kart, shameful. I'd submit this as a review but I have no idea so uh.. here is a block of text?

Bawson

Sep 18, 2017
A simp is a man that spends his life trying to be of service to women that have no interest in him (or more typically one particular woman)- usually financially- in hopes of receiving validation or sexual favors. Their speech, mannerisms and beliefs are very hard to distinguish from "nice guys" and other male feminist types, which it seems you identify with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
What I've seen; Give a gift=Simp. Doesn't matter what you say or think. Instantly 'simp'. Help a person out. Simp. Say they look nice. Simp. Look in their direction with a smile. Simp. Say anything at all. Simp. Do anything at all. Simp. The word gets thrown at anything and everything. And worse yet, the word came out of nowhere.

It's poison to interaction. And people already have issues with that.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
I think this game actually has good concept
only very lacking in execution

also this quite good game with that compressed size of 68 MB

israel777

Jan 12, 2018
Can someone help me, I get a window that say:
Fatal error.
error reading application id.
please either write it to steam appid.txt or use the launcher

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A simp is a man that spends his life trying to be of service to women that have no interest in him (or more typically one particular woman)- usually financially- in hopes of receiving validation or sexual favors. Their speech, mannerisms and beliefs are very hard to distinguish from "nice guys" and other male feminist types, which it seems you identify with.
This is a pretty good description of a simp.

What I've seen; Give a gift=Simp. Doesn't matter what you say or think. Instantly 'simp'. Help a person out. Simp. Say they look nice. Simp. Look in their direction with a smile. Simp. Say anything at all. Simp. Do anything at all. Simp. The word gets thrown at anything and everything. And worse yet, the word came out of nowhere.

It's poison to interaction. And people already have issues with that.
A simp only does those things for a "Female" he wants to have s*x with. A good friend/ neighbor etc does those things in the same measure regardless of wanting s*xual favors.

It seems the simps from the game have found their way onto this thread lol

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
why the hell is this categorized as a Japanese game when its clearly just another western garbage cash grab
I'm pretty sure its the same parasite who made those death stranding rip offs on indiemause

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 6 Votes