1.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
I love the premise, but without any half-decent H-content, it's not terribly fun.

Would be more interesting if the simps could hump her legs, thereby slowing her down, And possibly jizzing on her face as a combat debuff. But ultimately I was hoping to see boss simps with proper H-scenes. And possibly more simp variation.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I love the premise, but without any half-decent H-content, it's not terribly fun.

Would be more interesting if the simps could hump her legs, thereby slowing her down, And possibly jizzing on her face as a combat debuff. But ultimately I was hoping to see boss simps with proper H-scenes. And possibly more simp variation.
These would all be good ideas for the game. I hope the dev in on this thread and sees this.

Benji99

Jun 22, 2018
This game is so barebones it's not even worth the time writing about it probably lol. But I feel like there's actually something to work with here, if they ya know, added enemies, actual combat besides left and right click, updated animations and abilities. Like there could be so much added to this game I feel like to make it better and actually enjoyable. But it probably won't be so oh well. In the current state its a 0/10

salahghandu

Oct 18, 2021
I gave this a try, despite the negative reviews and well...

- the menu is basic, and simple to navigate through, but where are the keyboard commands or the option to change them?
- runs well on my old laptop, so I'm happy
- less than 100 MB? Pretty good so far.
- okay, so I guess left and right click to use the weapons? I just had her moving around.
- add the option to run, jump, and dash to the gameplay

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
1.30 star(s) 6 Votes