Ren'Py Simple Beginnings [Ep. 5 v1.5.0 BETA] [Barbiecued]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, are people seeing Jenny as a blonde, or a strawberry blonde? I lean towards the latter, but some shots seem near definitively the former.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I missed how that scene humanised Carl. I really don't care if it is an act on his side, threatening to beat a woman half your size means you're scum, especially just for a 'respect my authority' reason.
I think Amanda and Carl started out as a simple affair. Someone higher up noticed and decided to exploit that. It's how Jenny's dad died. At this stage, I think Amanda and Carl are both scared of people much powerful than them, and that's why they act like tyrants. They need Jenny to comply, or bad things will happen. Fear drives people to all sorts of horrible actions. If verbal threats are all they do to Jenny, I'd say that's pretty tame.

I hope Emma isn't knowingly in on it.
At a minimum, Emma is aware of it. She was as surprised as her mum to hear Jenny was able to enter that room, that the door just opened itself to her.

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think Amanda and Carl started out as a simple affair. Someone higher up noticed and decided to exploit that. It's how Jenny's dad died. At this stage, I think Amanda and Carl are both scared of people much powerful than them, and that's why they act like tyrants. They need Jenny to comply, or bad things will happen. Fear drives people to all sorts of horrible actions. If verbal threats are all they do to Jenny, I'd say that's pretty tame.

At a minimum, Emma is aware of it. She was as surprised as her mum to hear Jenny was able to enter that room, that the door just opened itself to her.
Emma knows enough about A (magical alchemy room being locked) to be suspicious or infer something about B (Jenny has a special bond or resonance with magic shit, and her families shenanigans), but hopefully is innocent/unaware of C (Emma's family pulling Jenny's strings and those of her family). Fingers crossed.

I agree, fear can drive people to horrible actions, so whomever left people that can't control that fear and not be a cunt to a grieving 18 year-old in charge is equally as cunty, or worse. Carl and Amanda had other options than treating Jenny like crap, but they didn't choose those options. Intent matters, but actions matter more.

Reactions: jufot

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Great chapter, little by little the mysteries in Pennybridge are being built under a supernatural air, what the story is, the characters remind me more and more of the "Life is stange" saga with Jenny being the reserved protagonist who grows throughout the story and Emma the spirited best friend (and possible love interest) who supports her and helps her get out of her comfort zone in a good way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I agree, fear can drive people to horrible actions, so whomever left people that can't control that fear and not be a cunt to a grieving 18 year-old in charge is equally as cunty, or worse. Carl and Amanda had other options than treating Jenny like crap, but they didn't choose those options. Intent matters, but actions matter more.
Fair enough. I think I'm just more willing to entertain gray areas and morally murky people. Let's see where it leads :)

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
So, really good antagonists. I want to murder at least three of them. I do really feel the lack of autonomy in those moments though. I understand it's for the story, but one I went back and chose a different path because it wasn't interesting or a turn on, but infuriating. YMMV, but I wanted to give that class president a Glasgow Kiss and spread her nose across her face. And scream bloody murder before and afterwards. I get the plot wants certain things to happen, and that kind of reaction would maybe get her booted from school, but still. Fucking creep. (and I'd probably have been down to have a clam back if it was consensual)

Needs some proofreading for some minor errors, I saw one "North Caroline," though it was correct elsewhere.

My constructive criticisms would be focused on the text and the text. Text 1 is just a little brush up on the grammar, as there are some tense slip-ups ('is' instead of 'are' or 'was,' that sort of easy thing to miss coming from a different language[I'm working under the assumption that the dev is a highly fluent multi-linguist, so some of the weirder nonsensical English rules get over-rid{over-rided? over-rode?} by more logical grammatical rules from a different language]). Text 2 is the actual font and the indicators of intonation, thoughts, or speaking. The white font is not doing any favours, it mildly hurts my eyes switching over to it. The lack of bold, italics, quotation marks, etc. to denote whether the text is descriptive of how the words are being said, words being said, or thoughts being had, is utterly lacking and unhelpful. But it's a simple fix, if probably a time consuming one. I think I've figured it out mostly correctly from context, but it's usually not something a writer should put on the audience to have to do the heavy lifting on. You want them comfortable and engaged with the story and characters, not rereading the same sentence 2-4 times to make sure they've correctly deduced who is saying or thinking what.

A very subjective criticism is, I get that we, the audience, are supposed to care about Jenny's sister's disappearance, but I don't think it has quite landed like intended. Maybe more flashbacks are needed earlier, but I care about her in an intellectual sense, but it should be an emotional one. That could be a me issue though, poor sleep likely didn't help.

Solid game so far. Will be interesting to see more of it as it gets more complex and branches more, though I'll stick to the lesbian path as my canon one (if I even get around to the bi or straight paths). LIs/SIs that are men are usually the opposite of compelling, rather being walking hard-ons that represent a basket of fetishes.
1: I've actually already made a change to that particular scene, and have sent an update for the mods. I added in a menu option for that to give the player more autonomy in that particular moment, because graphical violence like that can be a trigger. A helpful patron mentioned that to me, and I was already 50/50 about it in the first place, so I made some adjustments. It might not be a violent response, more aligned to what she's capable of doing at the current development of her character in this scenario.

There's one problem with that change, and that's the fact that this will split into two paths, ultimately forcing me to add a new variable for that path. It's unfortunate, but players will have to rollback to before the bathroom and start over from there.

2: I've made corrections to the grammar you mentioned, and it will be changed for episode 5. I will add that English isn't my first language, it's my third language, so some errors unfortunately slip through due to my haste in releasing each episode. If I had my way, I would reread everything I write a hundred times over the span of a year before even thinking of releasing it.

I've gone through and changed all 'its' and 'it's' as well. There were a lot of these mistakes that I hadn't noticed before. Generally because it's something that just flows better when writing, but sounds very wrong when read out loud.

I'll go through the 'is', 'are' and 'was' when I have some spare time.

3: The solution to the font and color is most likely a backround to the dialogue window. I'll definitely look up an option for a slider in this case, if not I'll add an backround to make it easier on the eyes.

4: Honestly, I'm just using italics right now as a means to show the character's inner thoughts, and sometimes bold to empasize the importance of some words. Quotation marks is just super annoying to use in code, because you have to write like this \"Example\" every time you use it. If I was writing a novel, I'd be using them the normal way, it's just a lot more work in code and not that big of a deal.

5: It shouldn't be a problem to see who is saying what when the character's name is above the text, and you'd have to refer me to the cases where you had to "re-read it 2-4 times". That sounds like a lot of problems, not just a little..?

In the narration there's the issue of seperating dialogue from narration, rather letting them flow together when writing in code and make it look natural with the rendered images to go along with them. I kind of wish I had gone the first-person route at the beginning, because it would have suited me a lot better and it is easier to write. I'll definitely do that for the next project to make it easier on myself and thus the players. At the moment I'd rather work on the next content than rewrite 8000 lines of code.

Honestly, there's a lot of things I can improve on and do differently in terms of scene building and narration. I'm still an amateur at best in terms of writing and game-developing and I'm learning as I go. I had no interest in writing until my late teens, and I learned most of it from just reading books. This is actually the first time I use my material for something constructive, and not just for myself, and the first time I let anyone read it.

6: About Sarah.. I haven't heard anyone else mention it that way, but I had plans of expanding the scene where Jenny is looking at pictures of them together in that playground or the time where she was given the still unseen bracelet. I do have a lot of planned for them and I will add more flashbacks in the coming episode and next season.

7: Thank you! I look forward to hearing more constructive criticism, I try to listen to all advice I can get. It's a learning process for me, and I love that people care about my project enough to take their time to write about it.

As far as love interests is concerned, we only have two significant characters at the moment with a hint of "romance" involved, but there will be more. I'm not rushing into anything at the moment concerning the paths, and I'm mainly focused on one right now. I have two definite paths and major endings planned with different L.I. planned within them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: botc76 and jufot

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Fair enough. I think I'm just more willing to entertain gray areas and morally murky people. Let's see where it leads :)
I hear ya, and Amanda's type of weakness and neglectful harm is actually interesting to me. Carl's abusive toxic behaviour is so common and real that I have a hard time caring about his internal journey to being a sack of shit. Maybe if the domestic violence and sexual abuse vibe on him was turned down by 80% he could show off some nuance. But, to me, he's worse than a moustache-twirling villain that ties women to train tracks, because his kind of casual evil exists and they are probably closer and more frequent than any of us like to think about. Obviously other folks may not have the same visceral reaction to it and are able to see more nuance. If it was a few years down the line and he was trying to make amends I might be able to feel differently. But with ongoing abuse? Nah, no mercy, no quarter.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Great chapter, little by little the mysteries in Pennybridge are being built under a supernatural air, what the story is, the characters remind me more and more of the "Life is stange" saga with Jenny being the reserved protagonist who grows throughout the story and Emma the spirited best friend (and possible love interest) who supports her and helps her get out of her comfort zone in a good way.
That's actually a great compliment, because I loved LiS and the general atmosphere in the game and the relationship with the two main characters. I haven't played it since a few months after its release, but it still lingers in my mind after so long. I was actually aiming for the same "feel" as LiS, but with a bit more darkness and sexuality.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
1: I've actually already made a change to that particular scene, and have sent an update for the mods. I added in a menu option for that to give the player more autonomy in that particular moment, because graphical violence like that can be a trigger. A helpful patron mentioned that to me, and I was already 50/50 about it in the first place, so I made some adjustments. It might not be a violent response, more aligned to what she's capable of doing at the current development of her character in this scenario.

There's one problem with that change, and that's the fact that this will split into two paths, ultimately forcing me to add a new variable for that path. It's unfortunate, but players will have to rollback to before the bathroom and start over from there.

2: I've made corrections to the grammar you mentioned, and it will be changed for episode 5. I will add that English isn't my first language, it's my third language, so some errors unfortunately slip through due to my haste in releasing each episode. If I had my way, I would reread everything I write a hundred times over the span of a year before even thinking of releasing it.

I've gone through and changed all 'its' and 'it's' as well. There were a lot of these mistakes that I hadn't noticed before. Generally because it's something that just flows better when writing, but sounds very wrong when read out loud.

I'll go through the 'is', 'are' and 'was' when I have some spare time.

3: The solution to the font and color is most likely a backround to the dialogue window. I'll definitely look up an option for a slider in this case, if not I'll add an backround to make it easier on the eyes.

4: Honestly, I'm just using italics right now as a means to show the character's inner thoughts, and sometimes bold to empasize the importance of some words. Quotation marks is just super annoying to use in code, because you have to write like this \"Example\" every time you use it. If I was writing a novel, I'd be using them the normal way, it's just a lot more work in code and not that big of a deal.

5: It shouldn't be a problem to see who is saying what when the character's name is above the text, and you'd have to refer me to the cases where you had to "re-read it 2-4 times". That sounds like a lot of problems, not just a little..?

In the narration there's the issue of seperating dialogue from narration, rather letting them flow together when writing in code and make it look natural with the rendered images to go along with them. I kind of wish I had gone the first-person route at the beginning, because it would have suited me a lot better and it is easier to write. I'll definitely do that for the next project to make it easier on myself and thus the players. At the moment I'd rather work on the next content than rewrite 8000 lines of code.

Honestly, there's a lot of things I can improve on and do differently in terms of scene building and narration. I'm still an amateur at best in terms of writing and game-developing and I'm learning as I go. I had no interest in writing until my late teens, and I learned most of it from just reading books. This is actually the first time I use my material for something constructive, and not just for myself, and the first time I let anyone read it.

6: About Sarah.. I haven't heard anyone else mention it that way, but I had plans of expanding the scene where Jenny is looking at pictures of them together in that playground or the time where she was given the still unseen bracelet. I do have a lot of planned for them and I will add more flashbacks in the coming episode and next season.

7: Thank you! I look forward to hearing more constructive criticism, I try to listen to all advice I can get. It's a learning process for me, and I love that people care about my project enough to take their time to write about it.

As far as love interests is concerned, we only have two significant characters at the moment with a hint of "romance" involved, but there will be more. I'm not rushing into anything at the moment concerning the paths, and I'm mainly focused on one right now. I have two definite paths and major endings planned with different L.I. planned within them.
Hey, thanks for responding, and in more detail than you had to. I'll try and respond point by point, hopefully clear up if I came off too harshly. You've got a great story brewing here, if I hated it I wouldn't burn through it in one sitting and then write a bunch about it.

1. Good, and thank you. I think she could be an interesting antagonist, and I went back and forth to see where she would or would not pop up. That one scene just pushed past my tolerance line and I had to nope out of the one sided victimisation. Not to imply that doesn't happen, Freeze and Fawn happen just as often, or more, than Fight or Flight. But, if I am playing as or can strongly relate/empathise with a character, that sparks a storm of emotional responses. Without autonomy in the moment to try something, it turns sour for me (and others it seems since I was not the first to comment). So good job to you on hearing the feedback, understanding it, and implementing it. Especially as it'll be extra work in the future as that makes at least 3 paths (ignore, sub/victim, and other/struggle I guess).

2. Wanted to re-emphasise an edit I put in, the writing in the game is fluent, hyper-competent, and artistically good. The only reason I could infer English isn't your first language, but likely one of many, is the few mistakes I saw were a different flavour than the kinds of mistakes that easily creep in on writers with English as their first and primary language. The writing is quality. We all occasionally get blind spots, especially when you're going over and over the same piece of writing, our brains and eyes start making shortcuts. It's very difficult to avoid, so it wasn't a criticism in the way of 'this is bad,' more of just pointing out 'oh, you've got a leaf stuck to the shoulder of your jacket.' Something that happens to all of us.

3. That's a plan. Opacity slider if you do, please and thank you!

4. All good.

5. I'd have to go back and take notes, but if it happened it was rare. (oh, complete tangent, why are character portraits nude from the shoulders up? I've seen it in other games, so it feels like it may be standard operating procedure. Is it so you don't have to change them if it's dialogue and their fucking?)

6. That's fair. I thought it might have been me missing a step, rather than it not being there. Glad it isn't a common reaction.

7. My pleasure, and you're doing a great job so far, I imagine it will get better and easier as time goes by. Thanks for the game and the discussion, I look forward to more of both.

jufot

May 15, 2021
That one scene just pushed past my tolerance line and I had to nope out of the one sided victimisation. Not to imply that doesn't happen, Freeze and Fawn happen just as often, or more, than Fight or Flight. But, if I am playing as or can strongly relate/empathise with a character, that sparks a storm of emotional responses. Without autonomy in the moment to try something, it turns sour for me (and others it seems since I was not the first to comment).
I'm that patron and I had the same reaction. My other suggestion was a narrative change earlier in the game, so the player knows Murphy is bad business and decide if they want to risk spying on her. But a choice to push her out during this chapter's scene works too.
[...] the writing in the game is fluent, hyper-competent, and artistically good.
Hear, hear!

oh, complete tangent, why are character portraits nude from the shoulders up?
This bugs me too, especially with the teachers.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I hear ya, and Amanda's type of weakness and neglectful harm is actually interesting to me. Carl's abusive toxic behaviour is so common and real that I have a hard time caring about his internal journey to being a sack of shit. Maybe if the domestic violence and sexual abuse vibe on him was turned down by 80% he could show off some nuance. But, to me, he's worse than a moustache-twirling villain that ties women to train tracks, because his kind of casual evil exists and they are probably closer and more frequent than any of us like to think about. Obviously other folks may not have the same visceral reaction to it and are able to see more nuance. If it was a few years down the line and he was trying to make amends I might be able to feel differently. But with ongoing abuse? Nah, no mercy, no quarter.
I honestly didn't want to get into this discussion, but I'll just add my two cents regarding Amanda, because in my opinion, she is worse than Carl. Why? Because even if this is all an act, women who treat children this way, even adopted ones after the appearance of a new man, do not deserve leniency. I have seen many times irl how society pitied such ladies, placing the blame entirely on the man, but she is a living person who can make decisions and choices, and she chose him and her own safety instead of children. So I hope that there will be an opportunity for Jenny to get rid of both at once.

To be honest, one of the things I don't like the most in stories like this is when the protagonist is kept in the dark while everyone is hiding something from her/him, and the longer it goes on, the more annoying it becomes for me. Therefore, if it turns out that Emma’s entire family, including herself, knows something about the disappearance of Sarah and what is happening in general, I’m afraid we will face a big divorce. :HideThePain:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That's exactly what I like about it! How pedestrian it all is. We don't usually see that in VNs.

Haha, fair enough :)
Not sure if you've heard the phrase "banality of evil" (source: talking about Nazis and the Holocaust ), but that is definitely a real life trigger for me. Had family that fought in WWII and growing up I thought that was one fight that would stay fought, and a lesson that stayed learned. Seeing it coming back, it fucking makes me so worried, frightened, and angry, and Carl seems like the type of guy that would fit right in with putting some Death Heads and lightning bolts on a uniform and getting to work. So yeah, fuck that guy especially.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I honestly didn't want to get into this discussion, but I'll just add my two cents regarding Amanda, because in my opinion, she is worse than Carl. Why? Because even if this is all an act, women who treat children this way, even adopted ones after the appearance of a new man, do not deserve leniency. I have seen many times irl how society pitied such ladies, placing the blame entirely on the man, but she is a living person who can make decisions and choices, and she chose him and her own safety instead of children. So I hope that there will be an opportunity for Jenny to get rid of both at once.

To be honest, one of the things I don't like the most in stories like this is when the protagonist is kept in the dark while everyone is hiding something from her/him, and the longer it goes on, the more annoying it becomes for me. Therefore, if it turns out that Emma’s entire family, including herself, knows something about the disappearance of Sarah and what is happening in general, I’m afraid we will face a big divorce. :HideThePain:
I think Amanda is more interesting as a villain because her crimes are less banal, and her fall so much further. I'm not giving her a pass, and agree she is worse than Carl, because she betrayed more, and enabled everything. Carl I just want dead, or gone and never coming back. Amanda deserves a more dramatic come-upance, something worthy of Greek or Shakespearean tragedies. I imagine she's got the depth and twists of a Lady Macbeth (though not the same character/flaws).

I also feel you on the Mushroom MCs (kept in the dark and fed shit). They are frustrating to be/follow, and my usual reaction is to want to get the fuck away from everyone involved. First it seemed like moving to Emma's was a solid plan, but that kind of blew up now that we see how shady the family is re: Jenny. Now I feel like Jenny should get out of Dodge completely, but that would be a different can of worms.

Hope Jenny gets more info and autonomy soon. It is, in my opinion, always better to have a protagonist that is proactive than just reactive (you can have both, just don't forget that they should affect the story, not just be caught up in it). At this point, I'll trust the dev to get us there, though I imagine there will be some bumps and potholes along the way.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Hey, thanks for responding, and in more detail than you had to. I'll try and respond point by point, hopefully clear up if I came off too harshly. You've got a great story brewing here, if I hated it I wouldn't burn through it in one sitting and then write a bunch about it.

1. Good, and thank you. I think she could be an interesting antagonist, and I went back and forth to see where she would or would not pop up. That one scene just pushed past my tolerance line and I had to nope out of the one sided victimisation. Not to imply that doesn't happen, Freeze and Fawn happen just as often, or more, than Fight or Flight. But, if I am playing as or can strongly relate/empathise with a character, that sparks a storm of emotional responses. Without autonomy in the moment to try something, it turns sour for me (and others it seems since I was not the first to comment). So good job to you on hearing the feedback, understanding it, and implementing it. Especially as it'll be extra work in the future as that makes at least 3 paths (ignore, sub/victim, and other/struggle I guess).

2. Wanted to re-emphasise an edit I put in, the writing in the game is fluent, hyper-competent, and artistically good. The only reason I could infer English isn't your first language, but likely one of many, is the few mistakes I saw were a different flavour than the kinds of mistakes that easily creep in on writers with English as their first and primary language. The writing is quality. We all occasionally get blind spots, especially when you're going over and over the same piece of writing, our brains and eyes start making shortcuts. It's very difficult to avoid, so it wasn't a criticism in the way of 'this is bad,' more of just pointing out 'oh, you've got a leaf stuck to the shoulder of your jacket.' Something that happens to all of us.

3. That's a plan. Opacity slider if you do, please and thank you!

4. All good.

5. I'd have to go back and take notes, but if it happened it was rare. (oh, complete tangent, why are character portraits nude from the shoulders up? I've seen it in other games, so it feels like it may be standard operating procedure. Is it so you don't have to change them if it's dialogue and their fucking?)

6. That's fair. I thought it might have been me missing a step, rather than it not being there. Glad it isn't a common reaction.

7. My pleasure, and you're doing a great job so far, I imagine it will get better and easier as time goes by. Thanks for the game and the discussion, I look forward to more of both.

1: I completely understand that, and generally, that's what I wanted the player to feel - helpless. But I also understand that there are people out there with trauma, and there were no warnings to the spying leading up to this kind of scenario. That was the main reason I decided to add something to allow players a chance to say "fuck that, not for me".

2: Alrighty! I see what you mean. For me, the worst enemy is as I mentioned "its" and "it's" and I noticed when I went over it in my code that I overuse them, a lot. :LOL: Has and have is kind of annoying as well. Hell, English itself is annoying to write in!

5: Actually, it has more to do with clothing. I'm actually going to update Jenny's sprites because they are not up to the same standard as my later work.

6: No probs!

7: As an end-note, I almost added episode 5's renders into the update I made because I had added the new material to start working on that episode. I only noticed when the file I was trying to upload was twice the size as the entire game combined. :eek: That would have been a big, fat disaster.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wait, is this game going to avoid the corruption tag? I'm trying to think of any female protagonist games I've played from this site that didn't have that as a core tag. Maybe that's why, as a man, I always play those exclusively as a lesbian path as my canon run.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I completely understand that, and generally, that's what I wanted the player to feel - helpless. But I also understand that there are people out there with trauma, and there were no warnings to the spying leading up to this kind of scenario. That was the main reason I decided to add something to allow players a chance to say "fuck that, not for me".
To be clear and never come back to this again, does Murphy's route involve Jenny becoming her pet or something like that? Will she not have the opportunity to take revenge in the future? If so, I just did a second playthrough ahead of time without peeking, because fuck that crazy bitch I don't even like redheads. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

jufot

May 15, 2021
I'm trying to think of any female protagonist games I've played from this site that didn't have [corruption] as a core tag.
There are many such games on the story-first games thread. See my signature :)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
1: I completely understand that, and generally, that's what I wanted the player to feel - helpless. But I also understand that there are people out there with trauma, and there were no warnings to the spying leading up to this kind of scenario. That was the main reason I decided to add something to allow players a chance to say "fuck that, not for me".

2: Alrighty! I see what you mean. For me, the worst enemy is as I mentioned "its" and "it's" and I noticed when I went over it in my code that I overuse them, a lot. :LOL: Has and have is kind of annoying as well. Hell, English itself is annoying to write in!

5: Actually, it has more to do with clothing. I'm actually going to update Jenny's sprites because they are not up to the same standard as my later work.

6: No probs!

7: As an end-note, I almost added episode 5's renders into the update I made because I had added the new material to start working on that episode. I only noticed when the file I was trying to upload was twice the size as the entire game combined. :eek: That would have been a big, fat disaster.
2. As a native speaker, heavy reader, and once upon a time creative writer, I still have to check basic things like its and it's by mentally saying 'it is' in the sentence to double check it makes sense. Same for most of the other things too (spelling is even worse, have you looked at the word 'awkward?' Why the fuck are there two 'w's? That can't be right, someone is taking the piss). My advice is try to remember English is a thieving mutt, Germanic roots bouncing off Celtic/Gaelic languages, hybridized with French and Latin, then colonised the world to steal even more, and then just jumped up and down on it until today. That is also its (<I stopped to check) strength, all those Byzantine mash-ups and the huge body of work to build off of as well as reference, can nearly reach the sublime.

But add in things like the Great Vowel Shift and look how (especially proper nouns) things are spelt versus how they are pronounced in England English, and it adds up to there being a ridiculous amount of nonsense to wade through. Your English proficiency is more expert than most average native English speakers. They won't even notice your or you're being wrong most of the time.

5. That tracks. I'd be fine if they had default clothes that didn't match what they were currently wearing (even fine with the implied nude portraits, even if they are a bit weird). I wonder if a trend could be started to just wear white linen angel robes or something?

7. Nice save/luck!

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
To be clear and never come back to this again, does Murphy's route involve Jenny becoming her pet or something like that? Will she not have the opportunity to take revenge in the future? If so, I just did a second playthrough ahead of time without peeking, because fuck that crazy bitch I don't even like redheads. :HideThePain:
Mm.. Well.. I can say that she's a side-character and an important part of Jenny's character growth. In all honesty, their path is not finished by any stretch of the imagination, but I have a general idea how it will end. I think I've said this before, but karma is very much alive in Pennybridge and we all know the saying about karma. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Birdnman993
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes