L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
The only way to get Moko is to replace her birth control pills or can you somehow get her in a normal way?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
the only thing i had is work at spa ,what i need to do? because all the others quests are completed

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok so finally managed to get one pregnant its all random chance and with this one went in 2nd time

when you see this animation you know its done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

few things that you can do
keep on changing their ovulation day, or calendar day roll back works the same and hope for the best
ofc nobody is stopping you to grind the shit out of game normally and have 1nce a month slim chance of it
but if you guys get tired of all that can just chance NamePregn = True and be done with it

all the variables are posted above if need it

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
You bang her 4 multiple sessions .. how much ”getting” into her do you need more of?
I didn't think my question was that complicated... :unsure:

Is there a way to have Moko join the harem or at least keep her having sex with you without replacing her pills and impregnating her?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I'm sure I finished everything but I don't met Julia yet am I missing something

Aug 28, 2021
Don't get me wrong I love to always wait an extra month for mac updates, I just want to know why they don't update together

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is this the end of this update?
update ends when you get all those prego
what is heavy grind , even with cheesing , for some took up to 15 ovul days to get them, cause its all based on chance
but at least you stuck up with blue pills in process

beside that you dont have much , blue pills lab, julia gym and alina few massage scenes
also changelog is more reliable than computer thing, that one really doesnt ell you much or all

dankykong

Jul 15, 2021
update ends when you get all those prego
what is heavy grind , even with cheesing , for some took up to 15 ovul days to get them, cause its all based on chance
but at least you stuck up with blue pills in process

beside that you dont have much , blue pills lab, julia gym and alina few massage scenes
also changelog is more reliable than computer thing, that one really doesnt ell you much or all

is it possible u share the game save file pls

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is it possible u share the game save file pls
sure i can share it but you got pretty much nothing left to do there , except repeatables

open console and change name with
mcname = u'MC'

and change numbers to what ever slot ingame you wanted to be

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi and dankykong

dankykong

Jul 15, 2021
sure i can share it but you got pretty much nothing left to do there , except repeatables

open console and change name with
mcname = u'MC'

and change numbers to what ever slot ingame you wanted to be
i guess i am dumb i cant download it it just opening a new tab with weird code can u zip it ?

Reactions: Slovak
3.90 star(s) 95 Votes