karrek

May 14, 2017
Because you have reached the max number of children for this version and is written in the code that you cannot have sex with Rebeca anymore ... I guess next version we will be allowed to have a few more children (or at least to have sex with her).
Okay, so basically it's not a bug, and I didn't accidentally do something to permanently cut off sex with her, which is what I was really trying to ask. Thanks. (y)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Love this game, it fulfills all my impregnation fantasies. My only complaint is you can't skip entire days (well, that and I want to impregnate more of the girls, but that will come in further updates). Great job Dev!!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
One question for the group: I think I have 2 children with each possible LI and most of the others pregnant and awaiting birth. If I were to just keep playing could you get 10+ children with each girl? I mean, I got bored and saved and deleted the game until next update, but was just curious if anyone had put in the effort.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
One question for the group: I think I have 2 children with each possible LI and most of the others pregnant and awaiting birth. If I were to just keep playing could you get 10+ children with each girl? I mean, I got bored and saved and deleted the game until next update, but was just curious if anyone had put in the effort.
In the last version available (0.12.2) you can have 2 children with Rebeca and Zara, 5 children with Anna, Dora, Moko and Paola and 1 children with Ema and Naomi as you can see from the changelogs.

Next version (0.13) will "probably" be possible to impregnate Maria and maybe have more children with Rebeca and Zara (according to the work in progress posted a few messages back).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i'll read the post. but i don't understand any of what you said. just being honest.
if you have ever used console to add money, you have to add on both commands numbers must be same
Money =
mnchk = - anty cheat (mnchk = Money)

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
if you have ever used console to add money, you have to add on both commands numbers must be same
Money =
mnchk = - anty cheat (mnchk = Money)
oh, okay.

well, i haven't used console commands for anything. in any ren'py game. i didn't even know it supported that.

although, this "anti cheat" thing, keeps happening. it's happened 3-4 times in my playthrough, for seemingly no reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
oh, okay.

well, i haven't used console commands for anything. in any ren'py game. i didn't even know it supported that.

although, this "anti cheat" thing, keeps happening. it's happened 3-4 times in my playthrough, for seemingly no reason.
then i guess is time to run console and see whats the issue, for some reason Money stat have to be higher than the other one
could also be some bug if you didnt use console or some else save

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
then i guess is time to run console and see whats the issue, for some reason Money stat have to be higher than the other one
could also be some bug if you didnt use console or some else save
Nah. Played from scratch. Always do lol.

One thing I just thought of. I'm playing on joiplay, so it could potentially be a compatibility issue. I've never really had problems with renpy games on it, so I guess it kind of slipped my mind.

Although, the game seems fairly vanilla and tame from the engine and coding front, compared to some others I've played. So it would surprise me.

Tell me how to access console. Is it just tilde, like every other game with Dev commands? I've never used console on ren'py.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nah. Played from scratch. Always do lol.

One thing I just thought of. I'm playing on joiplay, so it could potentially be a compatibility issue. I've never really had problems with renpy games on it, so I guess it kind of slipped my mind.

Although, the game seems fairly vanilla and tame from the engine and coding front, compared to some others I've played. So it would surprise me.

Tell me how to access console. Is it just tilde, like every other game with Dev commands? I've never used console on ren'py.
well you normally access it via unren but that one works only on pc, old school you enable config.console = True in 00console.rpy
that works for other platforms

tho for android got no clue if shift+o/d works if you can access it

i can give you unren files that are created you drop em in \game folder , but as i said got no clue if you can access it, if you can would probably be 1st
if any issue with game just remove those 2 files and your good or at least as you were

Last edited:

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
it seems that after MC sold his 1st batch of drugs, there's no option to visit the Lab anymore....Does anyone have this issues? im playing in open world.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Actually, when playing in open world if you don't check the lab in the first week, the line in the menu (when you are in your office) disappears forever and you're effectively locked out from visiting the lab again (and you don't collect money from the blue pills).

I just reloaded an old save and fast forward the days (just visit the office in the day and then back home and skip time) to test this, and after exactly one week from the first batch it was never possible to visit the lab (and deliver pills).

I don't know if this is the intended behavior in dev's mind or it's a bug, but at least now you know what you can do to avoid it ;)

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Actually, when playing in open world if you don't check the lab in the first week, the line in the menu (when you are in your office) disappears forever and you're effectively locked out from visiting the lab again (and you don't collect money from the blue pills).

I just reloaded an old save and fast forward the days (just visit the office in the day and then back home and skip time) to test this, and after exactly one week from the first batch it was never possible to visit the lab (and deliver pills).

I don't know if this is the intended behavior in dev's mind or it's a bug, but at least now you know what you can do to avoid it ;)
yes yes tats what i encountered... but i visited the Lab once it have the tag in the office.. managed to sold the 1st batch of drugs and 2nd day the tab disappeared

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What's the anti cheat system, and why did I lose $300 000?
You don't need to do all that console bs, when you move to Mohoro just go to the cop shop as soon as you can and you'll get a few options and one is the anti cheat option I guess or whatever it's called, just talk to the cop and he will release your bank account and you won't lose the $300k.

Reactions: SunlessXre

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
yes yes tats what i encountered... but i visited the Lab once it have the tag in the office.. managed to sold the 1st batch of drugs and 2nd day the tab disappeared
It's weekly, so if you sold on the first day the batch was ready, you have to wait a week to sell the second batch and so on.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
It's weekly, so if you sold on the first day the batch was ready, you have to wait a week to sell the second batch and so on.
In the open world playthrough, you sell the first batch automatically when it's ready (you just have to be in the office but there's no command to be issued) then you must visit the lab once during the following 7 days (the prompt you have when you're in the office) and only after that you'll continue to sell the second and following batches.

What I experienced during the playthrough made especially to check the behavior of the game, is that if you don't visit the lab in the 7 days following the first batch (and some of these days is not possible because of forced story, i.e. the assault from Madam's helper) the prompt you get in the office will disappear and will not reappear anymore so you don't get to sell pills.

• Thinking Face

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
well you normally access it via unren but that one works only on pc, old school you enable config.console = True in 00console.rpy
that works for other platforms

tho for android got no clue if shift+o/d works if you can access it

i can give you unren files that are created you drop em in \game folder , but as i said got no clue if you can access it, if you can would probably be 1st
if any issue with game just remove those 2 files and your good or at least as you were
I'll give that a go. Turned off the auto cheat system like the other person said.

The bug didn't effect me heavily In the long run, sitting at 2.7 Mil lol.
But I'd still like to spawn the rest of that 300k

Edit: I can access the console with uncen.
But.
It opens the default phone keyboard, which doesn't feature the ESC key to exit lol.

Looks like using joiplay, console is possible though.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes