Root228

May 4, 2017
Version 0.14 download links (dont be greedy to give me some reactions)enjoy it guys ^^
PC:
MAC:
Android:

Changelog:

Version 0.14.0

Gang Story - Meet Madam and negotiate. Possible end of the gang story and return to normal business. Make a deal with Madam.

Meet Betty - SPA

Pharmacy - you can buy blue pill from there (after you make your first delivery)

Edmon and BDSM drugs - if you visit third time BDSM you collect special syringes - ask Edmon to make tests

Alina - first sex

Call real estate agent - search for a big house and invite your parents (Anna's parents too if she is with you. To search for a new home you need to have at least 3 millions and build your Gang)

Teodora - sex repeatable and "Oh no! My husband is back"

Julia - sex repeatable and "Do you want to try....?" (if you want to keep using the blue pill with her you have to take it the first time you visit her at home)

Naomi - possible pregnancy on ovulated day and option to not agree with Moko (the kid will be born the next update.) (Optional fisting available during 7 days ovulation)

Moko sex alone (new animation- after agree with Moko to cum inside Naomi)

Elena (repeatable sex - only if you make her pregnant the fist time with James. Also you will have option to share or to be only with Elena)

Ema - ("To be, or not to be" - only if you let Ema see James with his girlfriend in the clothing shop)

Edmon and blue pills - now you can visit his lab almost every day and take blue pill

BUG FIX

Fix small errors in dialogues (Wrong names and game gives error which player can ignore and not breaking the game.)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Version 0.14 download links (dont be greedy to give me some reactions)enjoy it guys ^^
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega

Changelog:

Version 0.14.0

Gang Story - Meet Madam and negotiate. Possible end of the gang story and return to normal business. Make a deal with Madam.

Meet Betty - SPA

Pharmacy - you can buy blue pill from there (after you make your first delivery)

Edmon and BDSM drugs - if you visit third time BDSM you collect special syringes - ask Edmon to make tests

Alina - first sex

Call real estate agent - search for a big house and invite your parents (Anna's parents too if she is with you. To search for a new home you need to have at least 3 millions and build your Gang)

Teodora - sex repeatable and "Oh no! My husband is back"

Julia - sex repeatable and "Do you want to try....?" (if you want to keep using the blue pill with her you have to take it the first time you visit her at home)

Naomi - possible pregnancy on ovulated day and option to not agree with Moko (the kid will be born the next update.) (Optional fisting available during 7 days ovulation)

Moko sex alone (new animation- after agree with Moko to cum inside Naomi)

Elena (repeatable sex - only if you make her pregnant the fist time with James. Also you will have option to share or to be only with Elena)

Ema - ("To be, or not to be" - only if you let Ema see James with his girlfriend in the clothing shop)

Edmon and blue pills - now you can visit his lab almost every day and take blue pill

BUG FIX

Fix small errors in dialogues (Wrong names and game gives error which player can ignore and not breaking the game.)
Our Hero!!..Thanks for sharing and all the best!

Reactions: Root228

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
the deal with madam ?
30 mill plus service
or feck you and get 500k a week?
both shut you down ?
which is best?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
the deal with madam ?
30 mill plus service
or feck you and get 500k a week?
both shut you down ?
which is best?
well you sell it regardless , no matter what you choose or do , so i would say 30 mil and unlimited services with her included (its what i choose anyway)

now unless dev will put on 50 mil mansion with next update money really doesnt matter , beside you can cheese it anyway

just set how much you want per week
mcMoneyBusiness =
DoraIncome =
AnnaIncome = - she doesnt have job yet, but variable is there
and here got rest

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Are some things missable? I don't think I've ever even met someone named Naomi. She is in the stat screen though. Also Zara, I only got to have sex with her the one time. Doesn't seem repeatable so that I can knock her up. I go to the gym, then hit go to massage, we talk about what Boss's do, then she wants a drink and none of those responses goes anywhere. Pretty sure that's all I'm missing. I have everything else, Paola, Elena, Teodora, Jenny, etc...

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I didn't see 30millionplus services... will go back and check, If I chose to sell out, I had 20mil with option for 20 and 50k per week, ask for 40 and get 35. If I "ganged up" I still had to sell, but got options for 20 and 500k per week.... again, will check more

Yeah, I had no option for "free services"......

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Are some things missable? I don't think I've ever even met someone named Naomi. She is in the stat screen though. Also Zara, I only got to have sex with her the one time. Doesn't seem repeatable so that I can knock her up. I go to the gym, then hit go to massage, we talk about what Boss's do, then she wants a drink and none of those responses goes anywhere. Pretty sure that's all I'm missing. I have everything else, Paola, Elena, Teodora, Jenny, etc...
naomi is missable y, you get to meet her only if you bring moko in ch2 and you get to have her after mokos 2nd kid
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8181112

as zara goes, it should be random as it was update or 2 ago , 50/50 to get choice for sex, but i did try before to trigger her sex scene without success for quite a while, so i guess she could be bugged again.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Also, I didn't see 30millionplus services... will go back and check, If I chose to sell out, I had 20mil with option for 20 and 50k per week, ask for 40 and get 35. If I "ganged up" I still had to sell, but got options for 20 and 500k per week.... again, will check more
yeah only hj and fingering, and at end says next date in next update (was expecting actual sex)
for 30 mil + , you have to say to madam is not enough and you will have middle line

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well at least it seems we get to steal his new girlfriend and keep her to ourselves according to the changelog.
yeah well still work in progress, but based on his new gf elena i doubt he will get jealous and crawl back or mind mc having her some day
it sucks cause there is no official guide on decisions, and we got no clue what they will mean in future

like 2 latests examples,
1 ema, if half a year ago you didnt warn james in store now you got chance with her otherwise no

or elena his new gf, if you do the threesome you get to have her solo from this update forward, or share both options,

non was known in advance, and there are others, but those 2 poped on my mind

Reactions: KiraJames

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Was the initial threesome scene avoidable now though and you get her to yourself?
yep, if you push tru threesome, shes now repeatable chick, can fuck her each day and got option for solo or threesome
and yeah initial you could say no but as dev said with that you cut her out
you get to fuck her, be her sugga daddy, impregnated her willingly , but she doesnt want to be with you thinking.png

does makes me wonder tho , if dev will do same with probably fan favorite Ema

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
yep, if you push tru threesome, shes now repeatable chick, can fuck her each day and got option for solo or threesome
and yeah initial you could say no but as dev said with that you cut her out
you get to fuck her, be her sugga daddy, impregnated her willingly , but she doesnt want to be with you View attachment 1875263
Seriously?!?!? Man why can't we just get the option to get solo route with her alone from the start? I absolutely HATE SHARING!!!!! Love taking though!!!! Just introduce MC to her and well you know the rest. MC has done so with other ladies already so I don't see why can't do that here without a sharing scene.

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes