micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Guys don't know if this was posted but did you know you can get Secret pregnant just found out...dam another kid..child support gonna be watching me like a hawk. Remember when you go in first time and see the green and red needles DO NOT ASK that way when you with secret the 2nd time you shoot her both jabs and get her pregnant, if you ask her about it you only inject her with 1 so don't ask and if you don't want start over scroll up have a save 1st time you go there because I had to go back to get 30 m and free pass to bdsm ,answers are in another post just scroll back and I don't want credit for something that ain't mine it's micmitja credits go to him. Also just found out when you go to Edmon to check on the syringe he will find out what both of them do instead 1 if you choose to ask what the other syringe is so don't ask would be best choice.
not sure if you can get her preg yet, there is no variable for that, but you can fill her up, if you use siringe and that was in previous update, did post scr shoots somewhere

hope you can read my last post there's better news, if you don't you gonna miss on something. If you didn't read it DO NOT ASK Secret about the syringes.
i am pretty positive that did ask her thinking.png

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
not sure if you can get her preg yet, there is no variable for that, but you can fill her up, if you use siringe and that was in previous update, did post scr shoots somewhere

i am pretty positive that did ask her View attachment 1880484
If when the option to ask about the syringes you don't answer when you bang her you give her 2 shots instead 1 and you see the sperm going inside like when a girl gets pregnant and when you talk to edmon to find out about the syringes you give him 2 instead 1 also says to check both. So my quess will be that I'm first one to get Secret pregnant and to find out about both syringes, but I just gave both to edmon still have to wait for results will take screen shot and yupiiii gonna be daddy... again lol. Will post results might change some dialogues if she pregnant, glad I'm kind player that likes to see different results, because when you ask about the syringe she takes it away and always wanted to see what will happen and it happen, besides Secret has a nice booty that was driving me crazy lol . My next victim gonna be desire...don't blame they all need some loving lol. If you want try my save is when you go to gang club for first time
These are his answers, first answers are for mind control this one is for red syringe, besides Secret tells you what it does before she takes it, but she won't take it if you don't ask
Screenshot_22.png Screenshot_23.png

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If when the option to ask about the syringes you don't answer when you bang her you give her 2 shots instead 1 and you see the sperm going inside like when a girl gets pregnant and when you talk to edmon to find out about the syringes you give him 2 instead 1 also says to check both. So my quess will be that I'm first one to get Secret pregnant and to find out about both syringes, but I just gave both to edmon still have to wait for results will take screen shot and yupiiii gonna be daddy... again lol. Will post results might change some dialogues if she pregnant, glad I'm kind player that likes to see different results, because when you ask about the syringe she takes it away and always wanted to see what will happen and it happen, besides Secret has a nice booty that was driving me crazy lol . My next victim gonna be desire...don't blame they all need some loving lol. If you want try my save is when you go to gang club for first time, someone asked for it. View attachment 1880632 View attachment 1880633
well shit , when you ask about them , she does tell you whats what, but yeah you give only 1 to test

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I just updated that post
well regardless am too far along to reroll back also am expecting to get access to them when the all exclusive bdsm will be available , he goes work for madam anyway so no access to him no more after that
can he sell you those syringes ?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well regardless am too far along to reroll back also am expecting to get access to them when the all exclusive bdsm will be available , he goes work for madam anyway so no access to him no more after that
can he sell you those syringes ?
Nope he just added what it does and this was mc answer
Screenshot_24.png

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nope he just added what it does and this was mc answer
View attachment 1880644
well those are the changes
if dont ask
1655686237686.png
or ask
1655686283092.png
directly after 1st introduction which was 18 pages ago in saves

and with those changes you get chance to use it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that event was for me also 7 pages in saves ago
and yeah you get to see the animation
damn and the lack of information

good find tho, bit late for me, but still

tho fuck it, was near end of last update so ill replay it , before more hidden variables shows

Last edited:

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, before i download this games i must ask, the dev is working in the game or is abandoned or have slow updates?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well those are the changes
if dont ask
View attachment 1880654
or ask
View attachment 1880657
directly after 1st introduction which was 18 pages ago in saves

and with those changes you get chance to use it
but that event was for me also 7 pages in saves ago
and yeah you get to see the animation
damn and the lack of information

good find tho, bit late for me, but still

tho fuck it, was near end of last update so ill replay it , before more hidden variables shows
Like I said someone needed a save when you go first time, which is the one I'm using because I wanted the 30m +services and just got it, thx on that, and since I had to do 3 visits before seeing madam wanted to see what happen if i didn't ask about the syringes and for my luck when you inject Secret red syringe another message pops saying if you want use green one, now back to getting all the girls pregnant only have 5kids need like 10 more lol, dam guy that gonna look for house better show me a castle with 30 bedrooms, maid service and at least 10 babysitters, would like to see some humor when parents show up and see 20 little ones running around. Gonna check if I have save from your pics before injecting both syringes

Reactions: timpo and micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok this one works as charm, if you want to make Secret prego will have to redo current update
works on this point or before
dont ask secret about red syringe - prego
mcBDSMredDrug = 1
mcBDSMredDrugEvent = 0
mcBDSMredDrugKnows = 0

and another one
ElenaAlonePill = 1(non), 2(one), 3(two)

some hints for few missable things and how to get it done

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Like I said someone needed a save when you go first time, which is the one I'm using because I wanted the 30m +services and just got it, thx on that, and since I had to do 3 visits before seeing madam wanted to see what happen if i didn't ask about the syringes and for my luck when you inject Secret red syringe another message pops saying if you want use green one, now back to getting all the girls pregnant only have 5kids need like 10 more lol, dam guy that gonna look for house better show me a castle with 30 bedrooms, maid service and at least 10 babysitters, would like to see some humor when parents show up and see 20 little ones running around. Gonna check if I have save from your pics before injecting both syringes
yeah one of those 40 mil villas would be fine with heated parking place :D
here you got save already edited just dont scroll back or you will undoo the changes
its at end of previous update all that remains from it (previous one) is hire gang, all famous elena threesome where you have to tell her that you love her if you want to have solo after and few random events and whole new update

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Where is this Red Syringe that is being spoken about? I don't remember ever seeing one let alone using it.
when you get 1st introduction in to bdsm club and they show you toys and stuff
and if you ask about it, well you mess up like i did, and you dont get chance to use it in content from prevous update when you have sex with secret ,but can be fixed with variables

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
when you get 1st introduction in to bdsm club and they show you toys and stuff
and if you ask about it, well you mess up like i did, and you dont get chance to use it in content from prevous update when you have sex with secret ,but can be fixed with variables
Oh hell, I'm way past that stage. Looks like I did the same as you did lol. Command Console it is then. TY for quick reply.

Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes