micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nice ;)
But i have a problem! i can´t geht Rebecca! i dont know what i do wrong
see Becca 3 times and its over?
to come with you to mohoro or to get 3rd kid (she can have only 3 atm) with her
to bring her with you she must be impregnated during one of visits with Anna, and when Anna comes to live with you she brings her with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or is it some else ?

Last edited:

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
to come with you to mohoro or to get 3rd kid (she can have only 3 atm) with her
to bring her with you she must be impregnated during one of visits with Anna, and when Anna comes to live with you she brings her with.
or is it some else ?
i meht here 3 times in capter 1 last time is as she leves Annas room
as i by a car and visit Anna´s famely there its over dont se Becca anymore
started over and over up to 8 times now

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i meht here 3 times in capter 1 last time is as she leves Annas room
as i by a car and visit Anna´s famely there its over dont se Becca anymore
started over and over up to 8 times now
8 times damn, talk about persistence
well ch1 was long ago, but as i have posted shots above , if you have sex with her and cum inside her she will get prego and will join you in ch2 mohoro where grind begins , you pretty much have to get them all prego if you want them to join you , rest doesnt matter, and as have also posted shots above if some girl doesnt come with you , you got option to start from ch2 and bring whom you want , thats all that is with ch1 normal way you have to impregnate em any and all ways possible, those goes with you then, but those days you got alt way, just play ch1 as you like when you reach ch2 just restart the game with ch2 option and select em all or whom ever you want and join in the grind

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
8 times damn, talk about persistence
well ch1 was long ago, but as i have posted shots above , if you have sex with her and cum inside her she will get prego and will join you in ch2 mohoro where grind begins , you pretty much have to get them all prego if you want them to join you , rest doesnt matter, and as have also posted shots above if some girl doesnt come with you , you got option to start from ch2 and bring whom you want , thats all that is with ch1 normal way you have to impregnate em any and all ways possible, those goes with you then, but those days you got alt way, just play ch1 as you like when you reach ch2 just restart the game with ch2 option and select em all or whom ever you want and join in the grind
didnt have sex with Becca dont even geht close to that?
1- se Becca in Annas room first time and talk to the boyfriend
2- again when Anna said im preagnant Becca leave the room
3-again after i buy a car and go se Annas famely ! There its over dont se Becca again

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
didnt have sex with Becca dont even geht close to that?
1- se Becca in Annas room first time and talk to the boyfriend
2- again when Anna said im preagnant Becca leave the room
3-again after i buy a car and go se Annas famely ! There its over dont se Becca again
at one of anna visits she goes to bathroom or something then becca calls you for quick one, as you can see in pic above
my advise to you is just play the game till you reach this point
and then you will see, just play the story till you see
and not long after Anna comes with you , if you see that screen you will know becca is with you
or when you reach the Mohoro as i said before you can simply restart the game and bring em all with you
rest doesnt matter , just play the game, ch1 for me ends on page 7 out of current 50

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
at one of anna visits she goes to bathroom or something then becca calls you for quick one, as you can see in pic above
my advise to you is just play the game till you reach this point
and then you will see, just play the story till you see
and not long after Anna comes with you , if you see that screen you will know becca is with you
or when you reach the Mohoro as i said before you can simply restart the game and bring em all with you
rest doesnt matter , just play the game, ch1 for me ends on page 7 out of current 50
i se i have to try again! Anna newer goes to the toilet in my game
Goht Becca ;)) Thanks man

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Great harem game. (y)(y) Long post:

I'm unsure on the devs road map or plans, but I have a few suggestions and thoughts and/or questions:

1. Be nice to manage company's employees wages, Maria starting off with 500 a week is a crime!
[I am replaying now, I don't remember if she gets a GOOD raise when we finish gym/pool/advertisements/whatever, she should, in steps, ie: 1000, 1500, etc.]

2. Paola:
Is there a way to romance and have sex with Paola without getting her drunk? I don't want to take advantage of her.
Can we hire Paola to clean my apartment, I am replaying, and I don't recall EVER once seeing her in my apartment.
Paola, said something like babysitting when we first meet her [I forget the term, daycare maybe?], does she ever have option to hire her for daycare or something? Both at her place and my apartment she can do this.

3. Rebecca:
Is there a way to have non-sleep sex with Rebecca in her room after she moves in? [feels unemotional/unromantic]
Rebecca seems a little distant to MC, she often ignores him and cuts off conversations by going and doing other stuff in middle of conversation. [she does come off as a little childish, but the the MC can at least get her attention back and let her know what she just did to him, nice or mean or other 'response']
She brought up liking horror movies (and I said I liked horror movies) and she stated we should watch some together, I don't recall this happening, at least not resulting in a sex scene.
She also brought up looking up interesting places to visit in the city, and again, never happens.

4. Maybe add a 'date' mechanic to the game, where you can go on dates [any time of the day] with individuals, small group that have similar interests, or even entire family/harem like a big fancy dinner or to the beach or picnic or something.
Doesn't need to be animated, just have static images/scenes is enough.
Examples: Movies, Resturants, Picnics, Beach, outdoor exercising, shopping, cafe/coffee, walk in park, pool, etc.

5. Children:
Where are the children? I want to see them in home somewhere, maybe set up a baby crib in their birth mothers room, OR have 1 or 2 bigger rooms for multiple children [you know, so everyone can help take care of the children together], that can be turned into kids rooms later when they grow up a little.

6. The big story arch:
Taking over the city (or running it, I forget what MC says to James over the phone).
I can only see this as MC eventually taking over all criminal enterprises, including becoming Madam's boss, or eliminating her. [keeping her alive would have a ton of advantages of course, like her doing the work you would have to do if you eliminated her, she would also of course continue making money for you, as well as a possible sex partner too.]
edit: got to point in story with Greg (works in security), which when highered could maybe expand or stength your security. [maybe after Madam questline finishes]

7. James/Ema/Elena
Has the dev revealed how they want to handle this issue? Becaues its starting to look like we can eventually take both Ema and Elena from James.
I don't want to hurt James, he has just as much right to build his own harem, though he did offer/have threesome with MC and Elena; so I don't know how he would feel+react if we did take both from him.
James could get mad and turn against the MC.
James can end up leaving/dying somehow.
James could figure out he was gay along.
James could get more love interests... which we may also want to take, it could possible go on forever! "Gotta Catch 'Em All!"
edit: got to point in story with Greg (works in security), could potentially replace James... but then we would chase Gregs girls...

8. (edit) Abby/Bombina/etc: I noticed they gain love points, but I don't see her on the info screen along with the other characters that get love points.
Are they off screen, do I need to scroll somehow, or is their icons+info just not added to that screen yet? Why else have her gaining love points.

ps. I forever want Secret :love: -please-
pss. is it also possible to romance just a single (or none) love interest? Because I can put off all others for Secret + Elena.
psss. If you add more characters, I vote for hot curvy milfs. [if you plan on adding more characters that is, some other missing tags: tattoos+piercings, chubby {at least, not 'perfect' figure/skin or 'exaggerated porportions'}]

edit: update +minor grammer/typo/formating fixes.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I thought we would be able to sleep with Ema now can we not yet??
nope
in this update we can kiss her
1655899997005.png and who knows what this means for next update

how many days will take the baby born in the game???????
you can also ask em during conversation and they tell you how many remains

Great harem game. (y)(y) Long post:

I'm unsure on the devs road map or plans, but I have a few suggestions and thoughts and/or questions:

1. Be nice to manage company's employees wages, Maria starting off with 500 a week is a crime!
[I am replaying now, I don't remember if she gets a GOOD raise when we finish gym/pool/advertisements/whatever, she should, in steps, ie: 1000, 1500, etc.]

2. Paola:
Is there a way to romance and have sex with Paola without getting her drunk? I don't want to take advantage of her.
Can we hire Paola to clean my apartment, I am replaying, and I don't recall EVER once seeing her in my apartment.
Paola, said something like babysitting when we first meet her [I forget the term, daycare maybe?], does she ever have option to hire her for daycare or something? Both at her place and my apartment she can do this.

3. Rebecca:
Is there a way to have non-sleep sex with Rebecca in her room after she moves in? [feels unemotional/unromantic]
Rebecca seems a little distant to MC, she often ignores him and cuts off conversations by going and doing other stuff in middle of conversation. [she does come off as a little childish, but the the MC can at least get her attention back and let her know what she just did to him, nice or mean or other 'response']
She brought up liking horror movies (and I said I liked horror movies) and she stated we should watch some together, I don't recall this happening, at least not resulting in a sex scene.
She also brought up looking up interesting places to visit in the city, and again, never happens.

4. Maybe add a 'date' mechanic to the game, where you can go on dates [any time of the day] with individuals, small group that have similar interests, or even entire family/harem like a big fancy dinner or to the beach or picnic or something.
Doesn't need to be animated, just have static images/scenes is enough.
Examples: Movies, Resturants, Picnics, Beach, outdoor exercising, shopping, cafe/coffee, walk in park, pool, etc.

5. Children:
Where are the children? I want to see them in home somewhere, maybe set up a baby crib in their birth mothers room, OR have 1 or 2 bigger rooms for multiple children [you know, so everyone can help take care of the children together], that can be turned into kids rooms later when they grow up a little.

6. The big story arch:
Taking over the city (or running it, I forget what MC says to James over the phone).
I can only see this as MC eventually taking over all criminal enterprises, including becoming Madam's boss, or eliminating her. [keeping her alive would have a ton of advantages of course, like her doing the work you would have to do if you eliminated her, she would also of course continue making money for you, as well as a possible sex partner too.]

7. James/Ema/Elena
Has the dev revealed how they want to handle this issue? Becaues its starting to look like we can eventually take both Ema and Elena from James.
I don't want to hurt James, he has just as much right to build his own harem, though he did offer/have threesome with MC and Elena; so I don't know how he would feel+react if we did take both from him.
James could get mad and turn against the MC.
James can end up leaving/dying somehow.
James could figure out he was gay along.
James could get more love interests... which we may also want to take, it could possible go on forever! "Gotta Catch 'Em All!"

ps. I forever want Secret :love: -please-
pss. is it also possible to romance just a single (or none) love interest? Because I can put off all others for Secret + Elena.
psss. If you add more characters, I vote for hot curvy milfs. [if you plan on adding more characters that is, some other missing tags: tattoos+piercings, chubby {at least, not 'perfect' figure/skin or 'exaggerated porportions'}]
2 you can , sometimes middle day you get option to have sex with her
after coffee you get this choice
there is catch tho, if you want to impregnate her you have to come 1 day before her ovul or she forces you to wear condom

3. yeah only way to have sex with her in ch2

7. well so far only thing we know about him is that we cant warn him in store if we want anything with emma, for anymore is anyones guess how it will go

as secret goes you can impregnate her, have made guide on how to here
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8389334

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
For everyone who has problem with Naomi (pregnant for the first time, but no child), I made a small fix.
You can download directly from Patreon -
Overwrite the existing file in your game folder.
Thank you for this. It fixed the issue immediately.

I would like to know if there are plans to continue progression with the club dancers and add the call girls ap? You clearly have a lot on your plate with polishing the end stage for the lab/gang route and starting on the new path toward business and politics.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how about thedore pregnant??
im already tried thre time.but,still cant impregnation her.
for that got also inhere

but on short, in 1st two of her sex scenes she have to be ovulated , after 1st time she takes pill, and 2nd time she dont have time to take it cause she goes with husband to buy a car and celebrate, so if you impregnate her there she remains even after another visit , otherwise scenes are too short to do it, after 1st 2 sex scenes

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, I noticed that Zara name has changed just above her chat box in 14.0 (or the 14.1 fix) into Zarina, everywhere else it is still Zara.
It is hella distracting...............

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
nope
in this update we can kiss her
View attachment 1884610 and who knows what this means for next update
Is a Joke or?? Only a Kiss? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He write on patreon to a Member " you near to fuck" and now only a Kiss? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

is Ema the wife from Megalono or what now the reason for this shyness? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But make BDSM and have no know from this :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ok i dont like now play this version... is a joke real... only kiss Ema and not more...

Hot Night hmmm is this now the hot date from sims games? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ops sorry but is real a joke.

He lost complette the Story from game. is to crying now...

ok i wait now on the next updates...
the BDSM behavior is only embarrassingly implemented

don't want to see the new one. I had to laugh enough already because it's so bad.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is a Joke or?? Only a Kiss? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He write on patreon to a Member " you near to fuck" and now only a Kiss? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

is Ema the wife from Megalono or what now the reason for this shyness? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But make BDSM and have no know from this :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ok i dont like now play this version... is a joke real... only kiss Ema and not more...

Hot Night hmmm is this now the hot date from sims games? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ops sorry but is real a joke.

He lost complette the Story from game. is to crying now...

ok i wait now on the next updates...
the BDSM behavior is only embarrassingly implemented

don't want to see the new one. I had to laugh enough already because it's so bad.
yep only kiss, havent heard for anyone to get more and hot night could mean anything, from sauna, making out or some actual action, doubt it will be sex, but ill take element of surprise if it will be

like it was for alina supposed sex but we got only hj and fingering, also havent heard from anyone got got anything more than that

few things we did found out tho
you can make bdsm chick pregnant , if you dont ask about syringe , ofc we all asked so i had to replay part of it

and there is special deal in bdsm club, which was also pretty much confirmed by dev
1655932165890.png
you can find those and some other stuff that nobody tells in my guide , how to and how to cheese it

otherwise now as story goes not sure if next or one after will start with ch3 and new house (same rooms) just more of em
so focus is on moving, bdsm as story goes, rest will have to see

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yep only kiss, havent heard for anyone to get more and hot night could mean anything, from sauna, making out or some actual action, doubt it will be sex, but ill take element of surprise if it will be

like it was for alina supposed sex but we got only hj and fingering, also havent heard from anyone got got anything more than that

few things we did found out tho
you can make bdsm chick pregnant , if you dont ask about syringe , ofc we all asked so i had to replay part of it

and there is special deal in bdsm club, which was also pretty much confirmed by dev
View attachment 1885325
you can find those and some other stuff that nobody tells in my guide , how to and how to cheese it

otherwise now as story goes not sure if next or one after will start with ch3 and new house (same rooms) just more of em
so focus is on moving, bdsm as story goes, rest will have to see
ok so he completely fails the good game :cry:

I wrote a long time ago BDSM doesn't fit in the game. Now he just wants to go through with it. Leave his supporters behind. ok should he keep the game His BDSM is just a joke. There is only a small part of the content of Paola and Ema. After that he does anal sex and then the game is completely dead. as you say. It's really just embarrassing. ;)

and yes hot nights says nothing :unsure:

Updates to Ema are long overdue. and he gives so little. but do the crap of BDSM ... sad what you write to me alina. is a basic girl and only handjob and that is sex for him? :LOL:(n)

i dont like play now! sorry (n)
is just embarrassing :mad:

Thanks for you infos :) (y)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok so he completely fails the good game :cry:

I wrote a long time ago BDSM doesn't fit in the game. Now he just wants to go through with it. Leave his supporters behind. ok should he keep the game His BDSM is just a joke. There is only a small part of the content of Paola and Ema. After that he does anal sex and then the game is completely dead. as you say. It's really just embarrassing. ;)

and yes hot nights says nothing :unsure:

Updates to Ema are long overdue. and he gives so little. but do the crap of BDSM ... sad what you write to me alina. is a basic girl and only handjob and that is sex for him? :LOL:(n)

i dont like play now! sorry (n)
is just embarrassing :mad:

Thanks for you infos :) (y)
well you got or will have with next update way out of bdsm if you dont care about
the good things that is coming you will have all chicks in same house
and also got yours and annas parents also coming, i would say incest but wont hold my breath

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes