micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
anyone can suggest me more games like simple days concept
well you got plenty harem with pregnancy games, for those you can look at my list you will find plenty suggestions all properly tagged,
but baby breeding factory aspect of game is one of a kind, at least among 3d games i played and looked in to them, which are plenty.
but as i said you can look at my lists on it is also attached 2d, hs list, search for tags and check the games maybe you will find something among games i havent played yet.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
i'm playing in VN mode and I am wondering if there is a console command to fix maria? she told me she was preg but I have to reload an earlier save that showed her as pregnant?? bot now it has been over a month and she has never come back to tell me, and when i call her to my desk the only option after we talk is "nothing". Is there a console command to fix her??

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I ended up using the console to retrigger that event as she disappeared from my options at work and I had to retry getting her pregnant at the right spot I also used the console changed the day to her ovulating day and was able to get her pregnant.
what are the commands to trigger and change her days please
and do you know the command to trigger marias pregnancy? she has been stuck on pregnant?? for over a month

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i'm playing in VN mode and I am wondering if there is a console command to fix maria? she told me she was preg but I have to reload an earlier save that showed her as pregnant?? bot now it has been over a month and she has never come back to tell me, and when i call her to my desk the only option after we talk is "nothing". Is there a console command to fix her??
well she does take time to come back thats for sure, and it might be sasha progress related , tho am not sure about that but for me she returned after have maxed sasha office visit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that was on sandbox tho

Reactions: CircaAD

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Can someone help me with the Teodora part of the simple days hints .pdf that's in the forum here? By console you make sure when you visit her the first two times it is on her ovulation day correct? Then on the page it shows the console command: TeodoraPregn = True. Do you type that in the console after having sex with her on the time without a condom? Then the next visit it shows to choose see you soon, not to text husband, correct? Then it shows TeodoraPregn = False. Do you type that in the console? If you enter false won't it make her unpregnate? Can someone help me with a idiot proof step by step please?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone help me with the Teodora part of the simple days hints .pdf that's in the forum here? By console you make sure when you visit her the first two times it is on her ovulation day correct? Then on the page it shows the console command: TeodoraPregn = True. Do you type that in the console after having sex with her on the time without a condom? Then the next visit it shows to choose see you soon, not to text husband, correct? Then it shows TeodoraPregn = False. Do you type that in the console? If you enter false won't it make her unpregnate? Can someone help me with a idiot proof step by step please?
here at bottom of this post you will find guide with her incl and how to get her pregnant path
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
the pregn = True usually triggers when you see the seed impregnating animation

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
here at bottom of this post you will find guide with her incl and how to get her pregnant path
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
the pregn = True usually triggers when you see the seed impregnating animation
I've already got that guide, i was asking for more clear explanations. The TeodoraPregn = True , and the TeodoraPregn = False, do we type those in the console ourselves? Or is it something that we just check in the console? Like do we type TeodoraPregn = then it will show us true or false? And we use the console to manually set her ovulation date to the date we visit, correct?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've already got that guide, i was asking for more clear explanations. The TeodoraPregn = True , and the TeodoraPregn = False, do we type those in the console ourselves? Or is it something that we just check in the console? Like do we type TeodoraPregn = then it will show us true or false? And we use the console to manually set her ovulation date to the date we visit, correct?
thats just to check if she is pregnant, if it worked
theoretically if you would had no success in impregnation and no will to try again , you could use that code while pumping seed in her on ovul day (to avoid any code complications), but i have poped that in guide just to show that it worked (way to verify)
and yes, thats what i do with every girl before sex "NameOvul = current day" and after you get to verifie with NamePregn (no =, and see what it show True or False) , if you succeed, tho as i said before when you see the seed animation one penetrating
1665668991321.png
is set on True , but still i like to verify

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
thats just to check if she is pregnant, if it worked
theoretically if you would had no success in impregnation and no will to try again , you could use that code while pumping seed in her on ovul day (to avoid any code complications), but i have poped that in guide just to show that it worked (way to verify)
and yes, thats what i do with every girl before sex "NameOvul = current day" and after you get to verifie with NamePregn (no =, and see what it show True or False) , if you succeed, tho as i said before when you see the seed animation one penetrating
View attachment 2098681
is set on True , but still i like to verify
Thank you very much

Reactions: micmitja

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I am still very much confused about the madam choice
1. take the deal; we get to dot sexy fun time stuff with her?
2. take the deal; no sexy fun time stuff but get the drugs (syringes) story line started.
2. no deal; start a war
Are these the only options?

Reactions: Budman 1959

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
2. take the deal; no sexy fun time stuff but get the drugs (syringes) story line started.
2. no deal; start a war
do you want more options?do you need them?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
2. no deal; start a war
Last one not available i think

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
2. no deal; start a war
well if you get 30 mil deal (only if 1st time you say you love bdsm, but that can be cheesed before making deal) you get all for sure
here here check under spoiler bellow have poped some comments from dev about it
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9062443
and if you dont take the good deal and want to keep the gang (there wont be any content with it) you basically cut whole bdsm off your story

and here got devs comments about it before this updated hit
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8863712

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how i call the dude who produces the blue pill, because i cant find the phone
if i remember right been a while , if you meet him in strip club and have chat there , go check 1st on police station and pharmacy if there are any permits to buy, you must have already build the lab i think and then not sure if you or him calls you when in office after some time, also check on ingame computer for hints if its something else, till someone leaks new wt made by dev its all you have

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes