Mar 15, 2021
The one thing I don't understand about these games is some developers really expect players to want the MC to have male friends. IDGAF about James and would leave him bleeding out in a ditch if it meant MC could get it on with Ema. He is literally less than dirt to me. There has never been a AVN where I gave even the tiniest sliver of a fuck about a male friend character.
I agree with what you say however I think the BeingADIK game is the exception.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The one thing I don't understand about these games is some developers really expect players to want the MC to have male friends. IDGAF about James and would leave him bleeding out in a ditch if it meant MC could get it on with Ema. He is literally less than dirt to me. There has never been a AVN where I gave even the tiniest sliver of a fuck about a male friend character.
Liam in Acting Lessons was also a great wingman.

Reactions: Sol_Invictus2009

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
My MC took every single opportunity to dis the other males in BAD and has max negative points with all of them. The game still thinks the MC is their bestest bud and that he'd die for them. :ROFLMAO: The only thing James has done wrong in SD is let the MC cuck him with both Ema and Elena, and I'm fine with that. ML just needs to figure out how Ema is gonna get over her hatred for Elena, cause MC is gonna keep hitting that. With 2 pills. :sneaky:

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
have a few suggestions for new content would be cool to see more business expansions. kind of got a lot of wealth now without anything to really spend it on build spa at a new location but make into a full country club could add a golf course and a tennis court or a restaurant with a kitchen and a dining area maybe a bar for refreshments possibly even build a hotel for overnight guests and to attract tourists also helps fit into the theme of taking over the country by expanding your business influence and increasing your wealth

dkisbored

Feb 20, 2018
Great work but I feel like the developer cramp many contents in a single updates which result in longer waiting time. Not complaining as there's hours of content every single release but he probably need a hand in his work. Either have shorter release schedule with less contents or have extra hands

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
That's the problem with large cast games. To avoid alienating anyone's favorite all characters get something resulting in longer development periods.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
is there any news regarding the update release date?
Version 0.16.0 Progress report
And time for next update plan.

As always I will write the basic and with time I will keep adding content.

1. Update Simple walkthrough - 100% completed

2. Update Full walkthrough - 70% completed

Improvements :

1. Change the girls stat screen. You will see all girls and more details for each of them. - 25% completed

2. Info app (Quest/Tasks) - Will have a new screen and more information on it - 35% completed

3. Enter a custom name for your saves - 100% completed

NEW:

1. Oliver - we found him. Introduction of Ch3. (Business and Politics) - 25% completed
2. Elena - Here is our baby. Can you buy me a car? - 100% completed
2.1 Elena - repeatable sex after the first child - 100% completed
3. Anna - 2 new sex animation - 100% completed
3.1 Anna now can have up to 6 kids - 100% completed
4. Alina first kid and ask her to move into your new house - 75% completed
5. Sasha - Joy of natural..... sex. - 30% completed
6. Teodora - working late night. - 35% completed
7. Julia - Boyfriend is back... do you want to spend some time together? - 30% completed
8. Madam - visit the BDSM club (If you make good deal with her) -55% completed
8.1 BDSM will be unlocked after the visit and it will have repeatable sex - 75% completed
9. Secret is pregnant and first kid (if you used red syringe on her) -65% completed
9.1 Secret - do you want to move to my new home? (If you have kids with her) -75% completed
10. Zara - ask her to move to the new house (if you have kids with her) - 100% completed
11. Betty - I have to find a new place.. the rent is too high. I have a free room at my new house. - 100% completed
12. Paola - I bought a house.. can you come with me when I move there? - 100% completed
13. New requests from your girls ... buy or do stuff. 15% completed
14. Ema - Hey, do you know I have a big house? No need to pay rent. 100% completed
15. Dora - new sex animations - 100% completed
15.1 Dora can have up to 6 kids - 100% completed
16. Rebeca - New sex animation (BJ and Doggy) - 100% completed
16.1 Rebeca now can have up to 4 kids. - 100% completed

Reactions: CircaAD

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Here here my man. I cringe as soon as a male friend is introduced. My first thought "this fucker better stay away from my girls" second thought "will dev let me kill this guy off". Unfortunately, the latter never happens. I'm with you just give me a female friend I can add to my harem later on.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Great game! Looking forward to the update!

Personally, I wish that the girls would have a bigger bump after getting pregnant (progressively would be great!) It felt a bit odd that the girl with small bump rushes into my room and said that the baby is coming LOL!

Having different numbers of baby (based on the chosen cum option) would be nice too LOL! For example, if the MC chooses to cum more or longer during the ovulation day, the chance of getting twins will become higher, etc. :ROFLMAO:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Any news on the new update? I am assuming it will be next year?
This late in the month there wont be any releases from anybody until mid Jan if you take in account all the holidays days (gift or not gift time then new year or not new year) between now and then.

I just wonder if there is going to like a yearly awards (best, worst, most commentated on, etc. awards) here on F95z?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
progress moved

View attachment 2236298
old progress
no house yet in next update tho
View attachment 2236299
I was just about to post this as well. He's making a lot of progress when you take the problem with his hand/wrist into consideration. The past week or two have really started to snowball.

The coding tasks are probably going to be the most difficult to deal with for him at this point. Keyboards are not your friend when your hand or wrist are giving you fits.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This late in the month there wont be any releases from anybody until mid Jan if you take in account all the holidays days (gift or not gift time then new year or not new year) between now and then.

I just wonder if there is going to like a yearly awards (best, worst, most commentated on, etc. awards) here on F95z?
Being a dik released today and i found a few other Devs say they are releasing any where from a few days to 2 weeks from now. So still possible.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes