Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
Knocked her up in the threesome, got the call that she's pregers, told her if it's mine then move in, it's been "Wait for Naomi's call" since. She still shows as pregnant in my codex and there's been nothing for literal months.
same here bro! tried to move forward a year and she is still pregers.

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everybody.
I'm trying to get three choices when bidding with Madame. I searched here twice, but I probably missed it somewhere.
Tell me the chain of actions how to get an option

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi everybody.
I'm trying to get three choices when bidding with Madame. I searched here twice, but I probably missed it somewhere.
Tell me the chain of actions how to get an option
when you 1st get to club you got quiz and you have to say that you love bdsm
you can fix that with variable
just change before you go there
mcLikeBDSM = 2
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/page-108#post-8373099

here have made few usable hints and linked to threads here

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Knocked her up in the threesome, got the call that she's pregers, told her if it's mine then move in, it's been "Wait for Naomi's call" since. She still shows as pregnant in my codex and there's been nothing for literal months.
you guys check 2 variables
CurrentDay
NaomiPregnDay

so if example before you got to sleep in your room alone is
NaomiPregnDay = 100 , set CurrentDay = 119 - go to sleep and you should get a call
pregnancy lasts 20 days and sleeping alone almost for sure moves current day forward

Reactions: Irondic

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
you guys check 2 variables
CurrentDay
NaomiPregnDay

so if example before you got to sleep in your room alone is
NaomiPregnDay = 100 , set CurrentDay = 119 - go to sleep and you should get a call
pregnancy lasts 20 days and sleeping alone almost for sure moves current day forward
Also check NaomiPregnLvl. It needs to be 2 for her to call about the birth and the breakup with her bf.
For me the problem was that it would reset from 1 to 0 every week for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Also check NaomiPregnLvl. It needs to be 2 for her to call about the birth and the breakup with her bf.
For me the problem was that it would reset from 1 to 0 every week for some reason.
nah lvl doesnt matter, have fixed one save, where was 1st week pregnancy lvl 1, have just moved day and got the call next day (announce of birth call)
i guess have to be at least 1 before you jump days

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Why "don't ask for red syringe" ?
because if you dont ask, you can use it when you have sex with secret and impregnate her, if you do then you cant
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/page-110#post-8377411
that was found out by chicho other day, you can still cheese it , but you do have to replay part of previous update

also edmon gets to check 2 syringes instead of 1
spoiler in post
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8377799

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
For everyone who has problem with Naomi (pregnant for the first time, but no child), I made a small fix.
You can download directly from Patreon -
Overwrite the existing file in your game folder.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
nah lvl doesnt matter, have fixed one save, where was 1st week pregnancy lvl 1, have just moved day and got the call next day (announce of birth call)
i guess have to be at least 1 before you jump days
That's because lvl 2 triggers the call right away. But in my case the variable always reset from 1 back to 0.

Reactions: micmitja

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I can send a photo of all the folders that I get from the game that is MAC? I have not been able to find one that allows me to enter your game so that I can play it
If you mean where to put the saves on a MAC, it should be in (your name home folder)/Library/RenPy/SimpleDays-1596073118

IF you don't know how to reach the Library folder, use the GoTo menu command in the Finder and choose Library (if it's hidden, it should show holding the option key).

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
guys, I don't know how to unlock Naomi, can somebody give me some indication on where to find her/trigger her storyline?.
I did a clean run and I'm playing sandbox mode, got all the girls except her.

edit: so after a search, I think I figured out I might have done something wrong with Moko as I haven't seen her on the island. I guess I locked both her and Naomi out of my playthrough? That sucks, big time.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
guys, I don't know how to unlock Naomi, can somebody give me some indication on where to find her/trigger her storyline?.
I did a clean run and I'm playing sandbox mode, got all the girls except her.

edit: so after a search, I think I figured out I might have done something wrong with Moko as I haven't seen her on the island. I guess I locked both her and Naomi out of my playthrough? That sucks, big time.
yep no moko no naomi , moko have to have her 2nd child for you to start naomi story
shes included whats known about inhere
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-14-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8389334

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes