Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How can you progress with Ema ?
In my save i didn't knock her up before moving, didn't warn James, agreed with Ema to make him jealous (frensh kissing making out), had a night at the club with Ema and James where you can fuck ema in the bathroom.
The next morning the Mc talks with her and she says she can't remember anything and no other content after that...

Did i miss something/wrong choice or are there certain events that need to do before getting new content ?

And for Maria how to get her pregnant ?
there were two times when you could go to her apartment, no luck, and after you can fuck her in the office but that doesn't seem to count, as it doesn't even say 'maybe pregant' under girl information.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Size Mega MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I was gonna say AYYE a new update.. then saw it was just fixes lmao. But hey i am still currently on 0.14 so still got content to fap to :p

tuajiuthou

Jul 19, 2020
I don't know I am playing in VN or sandbox mode, how to check it and how to switch it to either VN mode or sandbox mode?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So how the hell do you get Paola pregnant now? Every time I go to her she asks about condoms but already has 3 kids.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
must have been a few changes ... i had to delete my saved files .. none of them would pic up where they left off ... the title screen would just restart ... no biggy ... just started a new game :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How can you progress with Ema ?
In my save i didn't knock her up before moving, didn't warn James, agreed with Ema to make him jealous (frensh kissing making out), had a night at the club with Ema and James where you can fuck ema in the bathroom.
The next morning the Mc talks with her and she says she can't remember anything and no other content after that...

Did i miss something/wrong choice or are there certain events that need to do before getting new content ?

And for Maria how to get her pregnant ?
there were two times when you could go to her apartment, no luck, and after you can fuck her in the office but that doesn't seem to count, as it doesn't even say 'maybe pregant' under girl information.
as ema goes if you got her in club thats last of her content, you get to inv her to new house for next update or when ever will come and thats it

for maria i got her in office chair few updates ago took some doing and repetition and she can have only 1

must have been a few changes ... i had to delete my saved files .. none of them would pic up where they left off ... the title screen would just restart ... no biggy ... just started a new game :)
you should just roll back and they work after, i did that from bedroom, if that wouldnt work would go to office and do it from there, that worked last time
and if game doesnt lunch just delete both persistents
too much grind to restart it all for my taste and beside soon ch3 will come where i assume will get again choice to start from ch3 with bunch of ?

Reactions: Raziel_8

IanBJ98

Aug 27, 2022
Hello. I downloaded the new update for Android and when I copied my saves and loaded them, I created a new game. Does anyone know why? or some save that works and doesn't make me play everything again. thank you

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Is lesbian content part of the things we get a choice on? If yes, do we get to decide for each girl whether they engage in lesbian sex or are there girls that you have to avoid in order to not get cucked by other women?

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
as ema goes if you got her in club thats last of her content, you get to inv her to new house for next update or when ever will come and thats it

for maria i got her in office chair few updates ago took some doing and repetition and she can have only 1

you should just roll back and they work after, i did that from bedroom, if that wouldnt work would go to office and do it from there, that worked last time
and if game doesnt lunch just delete both persistents
too much grind to restart it all for my taste and beside soon ch3 will come where i assume will get again choice to start from ch3 with bunch of ?
its cool .. i really enjoy this game .. so a restart isn't bad ..... when the time comes and i get tired of restarting ... i'll bitch about grinding it ... and quit playing :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: micmitja

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Thanks, it seems i mixed up Ema with Elena which got new content this ep :(

As for Maria, i tried doing that nearly every day, for about 3 months with no luck...

• Sad
Reactions: micmitja

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Is lesbian content part of the things we get a choice on? If yes, do we get to decide for each girl whether they engage in lesbian sex or are there girls that you have to avoid in order to not get cucked by other women?
IIRC, you do not get a choice. So far, only Moko and her friend on lesbian content (so if you want to avoid it, avoid Moko).

Reactions: dumbass55

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello. I downloaded the new update for Android and when I copied my saves and loaded them, I created a new game. Does anyone know why? or some save that works and doesn't make me play everything again. thank you
dev updated renpy again from 7.5.2 to 7.5.3 and with changes seem was enough to broke saves again
myself have used roll back on crash from save i had in room and that worked

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, it seems i mixed up Ema with Elena which got new content this ep :(

As for Maria, i tried doing that nearly every day, for about 3 months with no luck...
try to set MariaSexOffice = 5 and make sure is her ovul day and have office sex
those strats trigger impregnation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raziel_8

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Really didn't think much of this one at first so I ignored it until now. Dora and anna are great but then I got to maria...:love:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes