micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I told Anna I came inside her, fucked Rebeca without a condom when I stayed the night the second time, and creampied her, so that won't be enough? I actually need to hide that I got Anna pregnant?
i told her also in s1 thats for sure of it, as long as you were happy about the possible pregnancy shes fine with it, at least she was when i was at it now years ago

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Regards the save files. I tested the last few ones but it runs perfectly with one of the automatic saves. Maybe try this out?!

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I told Anna I came inside her, fucked Rebeca without a condom when I stayed the night the second time, and creampied her, so that won't be enough? I actually need to hide that I got Anna pregnant?
yes, you need to hide it, you know it will work, when she says she thinks it was her ex boyfriend who got her pregnant. it will be a scene when shes with rebecca at the college, and shes nervrous about telling you shes pregnant and shes pretty sure her ex got her pregnant. which then you will have a 3rd option where you mention an open relationship or something and then you can also freely fuck rebecca there too

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Can somebody tell me why Moko locked her door again? I dont remind it.

Also, here my last save from the end of 15.1 i think. Secret is preg, too. Just rename it if the slot is not free (change 4-2 (4=page / 2=Slot)
It begins with Sasha´s hug. Yes, no sex with her for now :)
moko locks her door after naomi gets pregnant. naomi is bassicaly moko's personal sex slave so it should unlock after a few days after pregnancy.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
yes, you need to hide it, you know it will work, when she says she thinks it was her ex boyfriend who got her pregnant. it will be a scene when shes with rebecca at the college, and shes nervrous about telling you shes pregnant and shes pretty sure her ex got her pregnant. which then you will have a 3rd option where you mention an open relationship or something and then you can also freely fuck rebecca there too
Do you know whether it's a requirement though? Because I've just arrived in Mohoro, and so far the only difference is that Anna doesn't know, I still had sex with Rebeca though, not a single difference in dialogue there.

Edit: Not a requirement, Rebeca joined anyway.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If I play with VN mode, do I still get to see everything, or are some things locked behind OW mode?

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
but sorry, but Maria the secretary, how do you get her pregnant? when are her "good" days of her?
now i find i can have sex with her pretty much every day in my office but she never talks about her peak ovulation day. Do I have to meet her somewhere other than the office? are there any requirements to be met first?... can someone help me?... thanks in advance

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
but sorry, but Maria the secretary, how do you get her pregnant? when are her "good" days of her?
now i find i can have sex with her pretty much every day in my office but she never talks about her peak ovulation day. Do I have to meet her somewhere other than the office? are there any requirements to be met first?... can someone help me?... thanks in advance
i made a comment on that same thing a few posts back ... and funny thing is i got to a point in the game ,, where the MC even comments to Maria about it also :ROFLMAO:

update : i think honestly trying to fuck Paula pregnant is way to damn hard ..... ... but it is what it is :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sabo93

Mar 1, 2018
How to trigger the new Betty scene ? (Betty - I have to find a new place.. the rent is too high. I have a free room at my new house. )

sabo93

Mar 1, 2018
she comes to talk with you in office and you get change to inv her
cant miss it cause you have to click on it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: it's weird i have the scene when the vaccum broke and then the mc give her money to buy a new one but after that it's the same repetable dialogue everyday.. "Hello MC - bye MC" I think i have a bug unfortunaly. thanks for your help

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
:unsure: it's weird i have the scene when the vaccum broke and then the mc give her money to buy a new one but after that it's the same repetable dialogue everyday.. "Hello MC - bye MC" I think i have a bug unfortunaly. thanks for your help
yeah lots of things broke with this update , had that one with her too, just play visit office daily and she should show up, cant do much else anyway and there is no house to move in to also, so if thats only thing you got left myself wouldnt bother

Reactions: sabo93

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How to trigger the new Betty scene ? (Betty - I have to find a new place.. the rent is too high. I have a free room at my new house. )
It just happens after a while when you're sitting in your office. TBH I don't even remember employing her, she just appeard one day.

i made a comment on that same thing a few posts back ... and funny thing is i got to a point in the game ,, where the MC even comments to Maria about it also :ROFLMAO:

update : i think honestly trying to fuck Paula pregnant is way to damn hard ..... ... but it is what it is :rolleyes:
With Maria it's another case of it'll just happen eventually, just keep fucking her in the office every day. With Paula, the first time can take a while, but once you know her ovulating date, so the second time just fuck her in the daytime and ask her if it's 'safe day', she eventually fucks her safe days up

How many children can he have at this point?
Don't really know, I got 3 with Anna, 3 with Dora, 2 with Moko, one with most of the other girls in the game, just got Paula and Naomi pregnant again. I didn't bother with Rachel in this playthrough because I found her to be an obnoxious bitch. The only problem with that is that you have an empty room in the apartment all the time instead of having someone else move in to it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My saves seem to be broken. They do load up but just as soon as I try to take an action it either takes me back to the main menu or gives and exception that if you skip it takes you to the part where you can skip to ch 2. As much as I like the game I'm not sure I would want to play it again from the beginning.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes