MrTM

May 6, 2019
How to get Sasha sex scene? I got to the 15 love points, and have only one interaction with her, on Tuesday, when she buy you a veggi burger, and LP do not increase anymore
Use the meat option a few times to get her love up higher to about 28 then a new scene will start next time you see her.

Old screen was better (faster to see ovul info) , Ovulation dates for those that need it
screenshot0001 (2).png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm disappointed that you have to give in to the madam, why not have a hostile takeover of her businesses, you already got the dirt on her to get the authorities on her back. I mean what are you meant to do with your 'gang'?
well you are going in to politics, gona have your own army, i thing gang is irrelevant and so will be madam beyond all the pussy in that place, mc will takeover whole city. at least based on introduction in to ch3
also there never were any plans for the gang beyond having good negotiation stand with madam, they are/were just money drain, dev didnt want to run multiple paths there.
Hello,
I've dealt with madam. Got my 40M. But now, I can not see secret or BDSM club. Did I miss my chance?
not sure, 30 mil deal got you unlimited access for sure, tho for now only 1 girl
you get notification to go there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and after you see it on map, well if you are on sandbox

There is only finish deal with madam option and then you get 40M ?
when you 1st time go in bdsm you get quiz and if you say you love it - you get 30 mil + all inclusive deal
more in my guide there
Is it possible to fuck Tristy again after the first time?
not yet, but she is on list of girls so i guess someday
How to get Sasha sex scene? I got to the 15 love points, and have only one interaction with her, on Tuesday, when she buy you a veggi burger, and LP do not increase anymore
when she ask you if you want meat or veggi - choose meat till you max love points which are 31 for me
and after keep doing veggi till she visit you in office
that one did took some time

Last edited:

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I picked 20M option but again she didnt give me club access?

Also no content for Ema? I aggreed to make james jealous but nothing?

Also Betty just vacuums aroubd.

Or this game really about passing days to reach new content?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I picked 20M option but again she didnt give me club access?

Also no content for Ema? I aggreed to make james jealous but nothing?

Also Betty just vacuums aroubd.

Or this game really about passing days to reach new content?
nothing yet with Ema if you have done the club sex
and yeah grind is real with this one, tho way less than was in past

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’m trying to get the access to the club and the money deal now what is the criteria to do it in terms of variables?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I’m trying to get the access to the club and the money deal now what is the criteria to do it in terms of variables?
well if you are at point of deal choice, up to that point you can fix so you get 30 mil deal with mcLikeBDSM = 2
but beyond that point i got no clue, there are more than 1 and my tryout attempts in past were unsuccessful
beyond that point unless you want to messup your save probably, can only wait for ch3 to start and then start ng from ch3, if there will be that option

war117

Nov 9, 2017
well if you are at point of deal choice, up to that point you can fix so you get 30 mil deal with mcLikeBDSM = 2
but beyond that point i got no clue, there are more than 1 and my tryout attempts in past were unsuccessful
beyond that point unless you want to messup your save probably, can only wait for ch3 to start and then start ng from ch3, if there will be that option
So I can’t alter the variable points to get the deal before a particular point

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I'm disappointed that you have to give in to the madam, why not have a hostile takeover of her businesses, you already got the dirt on her to get the authorities on her back. I mean what are you meant to do with your 'gang'?
Maybe Madam will be a supporter for us to get elected as Mayor :) We need all votes in this....

Reactions: CircaAD

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
How much am I missing by playing in VN mode? it feels incredibly repetitive (also like I've reached the end of content even though supposedly there's still lots of tasks) and I chose VN because I thought that would avoid the grinding a sandbox usually entails. Naomi was supposed to be brought around for a threesome because I think it was Moko is trying to get me to get Naomi pregnant but the 21st just came and went and nothing happened. So now I'm not sure what's VN cutting out content and what simply isn't finished.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah the way Sasha is handeled is really bad.

You effectively have to waste 3 months of game time to get to the point where you can have sex with her once. This being due to the fact that she only shows up twice a month on days 2 through 14 but only once a week. Combine that with the very weird progression of having to say meat and grope her is misleading.

Reactions: dzapan

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah the way Sasha is handeled is really bad.

You effectively have to waste 3 months of game time to get to the point where you can have sex with her once. This being due to the fact that she only shows up twice a month on days 2 through 14 but only once a week. Combine that with the very weird progression of having to say meat and grope her is misleading.
Sasha is at the reception every tuesday. So you need 3 weeks to get the hug where you lift her up. After you lifted her up you have to use the Veggi choice. This then 2 times and you fuck her once. So 5 weeks to get the job done. I still have not every child born with every woman, so i grind at the moment to get the most pregnant somehow.

But i´m with you with the grind. But it is a sandbox and you have to grind. At least we don´t need 9 months ingame time to see our children born.

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
How much am I missing by playing in VN mode? it feels incredibly repetitive (also like I've reached the end of content even though supposedly there's still lots of tasks) and I chose VN because I thought that would avoid the grinding a sandbox usually entails. Naomi was supposed to be brought around for a threesome because I think it was Moko is trying to get me to get Naomi pregnant but the 21st just came and went and nothing happened. So now I'm not sure what's VN cutting out content and what simply isn't finished.
I didn´t play the VN mode but i don´t think that you can miss something of the story. But i think to remember that in an old version where a bug related to the 21st with naomi. Also i think that the requirement is to have 2 babys with moko to get the event. So get her preg and have the 2nd child with Moko.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes