TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Does it make any difference if i am playing it on Android? Because when MC goes for breakfast and go back to his room, the only option im getting is to use the PC and change clothes.
I don't know about android, but you usually get the choice to go to bedrooms which puts you outside the bedrooms in the hallway, then just select the toilet room where the shower is.

Reactions: johnsmith066

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
I don't know about android, but you usually get the choice to go to bedrooms which puts you outside the bedrooms in the hallway, then just select the toilet room where the shower is.
i was able to do it already, the bathroom door is the door that doesnt have the number which i thought was not part of the game given that the rest has one. Many thanks for helping me out!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
damn this game still have a bug, the skip feature n the ingame hints, since the hints feature still new so its okay, but the skip is the bug who still exist since the first sandbox version introduce to the game , yet still hasn't been fix it

Reactions: Ssato243

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Not sure what that is.. i only remember that i was given an option to follow the story or free roam, i chose the free roam option.
story = VN
free roam = sandbox
If you're not in story mode, then I don't know why you aren't getting the shower option.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
What we're paying Betty for? WTF, She don't be ordering the sausage n' white sauce dinner plate.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What we're paying Betty for? WTF, She don't be ordering the sausage n' white sauce dinner plate.
Not atm, but she'll get a sample of it and then she'll get hooked and she'll want more. Maybe the next update will see more content with Betty. Maybe Tristy too.

Reactions: CircaAD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmm vanilla content (no incest) heh? well... but pregnancy hmm good...
what, they didn’t even put some kind of worthless greater-aunt or grand-cousin?
мем буду устанавливать все игры.jpg
I will make up for the absence of incest by increased family growth - my girls will give birth like rabbits.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyMe

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
9. Secret is pregnant and first kid (if you used red syringe on her)
It was several versions ago. I think I used a red syringe, but how can I be sure, where to check it? If I have unlimited access to the club, then why are the scenes with Secret not repeatable?

Where to find Naomi alone, after the first kid?
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 864 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update please.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It was several versions ago. I think I used a red syringe, but how can I be sure, where to check it? If I have unlimited access to the club, then why are the scenes with Secret not repeatable?

Where to find Naomi alone, after the first kid?

Update please.
there is only 1 girl repeatable there for now suzzy
and for secret you know when she shows with belly and you get to inv her to house - last spoiler
for Naomi got no clue, havent seen that one myself, have lost interest cause of bugs just to grind for it

Reactions: sanmal

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
there is only 1 girl repeatable there for now suzzy
and for secret you know when she shows with belly and you get to inv her to house - last spoiler
for Naomi got no clue, havent seen that one myself, have lost interest cause of bugs just to grind for it
Did you change your nickname?

Yes, I thought he added a new bdsm scene with Suzzy, so I downloaded the new version. But it's just old repeatable.

About Secret, I'll look at the spoilers later, through a proxy. Ty)))

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did you change your nickname?

Yes, I thought he added a new bdsm scene with Suzzy, so I downloaded the new version. But it's just old repeatable.

About Secret, I'll look at the spoilers later, through a proxy. Ty)))
same nick since creation of account

when ever you like, but you cant miss it , 1st return visit of last patch you know if she is, no idea how it looks if she isnt tho

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Simple Days [v0.16.2] [Mega Lono] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,33 GB / 901 MB - SimpleDays-0.16.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 867 MB - SimpleDays-0.16.2-mac-crunched.zip
= 38,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.16.1 to v0.16.2 (original/compressed)
Download (Update Patch): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes